Start by marking “Enticed” as Want to Read:
Enticed

Enticed

(En #2)

Special ops agent Dillon Gavin is taking a break from his demanding schedule when his life takes an unexpected-and complicated-turn. Her name is Jordan Kane, a beautiful artist. Legally blind, she paints with her inner eye-which affords her an uncanny, and sometimes breathtaking, clairvoyance. What she sees in Dillon-comfortable in an unpredictable world of intrigue, espio ...more
Trade Paperback, 314 pages
Published March 6th 2007 by Berkley HEAT

To ask other readers questions about Enticed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticed

Start your review of Enticed
Amelia
Mar 30, 2007 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: those interested in romance/erotica/fantasy
I admit to an addiction to romance novels that bizarrely parallels my passion for non-fiction.
Walking through the bookstore, the steamy cover of this book caught my attention. Reading the back, I assumed that it would be a usual romance novel. Blind artist meets/makes love with Black Ops agent and falls in love. Normal plot.
Or so I thought.
It turns out that Enticed is set in a pseudo-modern world where everyone is in some way a warlock or witch. I can live with that. But, what I didn't realize
Cindy
Bought this back in 2007 & accidently read it before book 1. This is the second in the series, but can be read as a stand alone. Lantis & Keira from the first book make an appearance.

This is Dillon's story. We met him in the first book as Lantis' friend & co-worker with the black ops group. He meets Jordan & sparks fly. The problem is, someone's trying to kill Jordan. They're doing a lousy job of it, fortunately for her, but other people are dying.

This is an alternate universe that is comfort
Darla Stokes
Nov 21, 2013 rated it liked it
I have to admit, the third star is mostly for the promise of this book. There was so much about this book that could have made it outstanding.... but it appears to have been omitted in favor of more sex scenes.

The biggest thing is that the heroine is blind, though she has a kind of clairvoyance that makes it mostly unnoticeable. That could have been explored a lot more, but for the most part, as a reader I forgot she was blind. Even the sex scenes mostly ignored this, and were just standard dul
Lara
Jun 19, 2009 rated it did not like it
I was so excited when I found this book at my favorite used book store. I LOVED Dreamwalker by Kathleen Dante and couldn't wait to read anything else from her. Boy was I ever so disappointed. This book was all over the place. I couldn't figure out where, when or what the main characters were. It was so frustrating. There were flashes of the brilliance of Dreamwalker but it never made it over the hump. I liked Dillon and Jordan but couldn't get invested in their plight. Confusion led to frustrati ...more
Cynthia
Jan 30, 2010 rated it it was ok
While I enjoyed the love story of Dillon and Jordan, I am not a fan of magic, scrying, wands, spells, et al. Also, Jordan's cat, Timothy was written as a major character and even spoke quite often, "Prpp". The synopsis on the back of the book doesn't give any indication of magic, killer stalker, or silly pets. With Jordan constantly using her clairvoyance, her blindness wasn't much of an issue. Does "paint" mean "psyprint"? I should have left this one in the bookstore.
Pamela Kent
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
I might have liked it more had I read the others in the series first, but maybe not. The internal and external struggles were not well-devloped compared to what else is out there in the romance market.
Marie
Apr 28, 2012
chanceofbooks
Mar 04, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2009-read
Her steamy bits are smoking, but I just couldn't get into the plot. Just not a futuristic girl.
Tara
Sep 19, 2011
Robin Mitzelos
Feb 12, 2015
Desperado
rated it did not like it
Mar 21, 2010
Feb 05, 2012
Amber
Aug 25, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Secret Wedding (Malloren, #9)
  • Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3)
National bestselling author Kathleen Dante is an inveterate reader who began reading romances with her mother’s Mills & Boons at age 8. Although romance dominates her library, she enjoys scifi/fantasy, manga, encyclopedias, dictionaries and the occasional non-fiction.

She made her first stab at writing fiction when she was 9 and was traumatized when it sounded awful read aloud. Creative writing cou

En (3 books)