Start by marking “Deep Surrendering: Episode 3 (Deep Surrendering, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deep Surrendering: Episode 3 (Deep Surrendering, #3)

Deep Surrendering: Episode 3

(Deep Surrendering #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  184 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Marisol's days with Fin are dwindling and they still haven't discussed where they stand, and that's not the only thing Marisol doesn't know about him. They've continued to trade secrets for sex, but when Fin reveals one particularly traumatic secret, will Marisol be able to handle it? Or is it better call it quits before she falls even deeper?
Published May 15th 2014 (first published May 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Surrendering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Surrendering

really liked it 4.00  ·

Mick Loves Books
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t want this episode to end! I was like “NOOOOOOO!!!” Cannot wait for the next one! I love how Fin is starting to really let Marisol in, and seeing their relationship blossom is awesome. I just hope she doesn’t go running once all the secrets are out. I’m really hoping upon all hopes that they get their Happily Ever After! I HIGHLY recommend!
Emma
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I’ve only just realized that I’m experiencing the same mixed emotions that Marisol must be feeling with every secret that Finn reveals. The levels of anticipation are through the roof waiting for the moment when something that is revealed to tip the scales one way or another.

Finn is like a twisty, deviant Jekyll and Hyde with the two sides of his personality. Further highlighted by Mari thinking of him as light and dark. With each revelation we get to see into Finn’s soul forming a personal conn
Casey
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Deep Surrendering Episode 3 by Chelsea M. Cameron continues Fin and Marisol's story as they grow closer despite Fin leaving soon. Fin has held up his end of the deal and gives Marisol a secret every time they have sex. They continue to date as well as explore the physical side of their relationship and both of them are experiencing feelings that they have never felt before. Fin is still struggling with showing his darker side to Mari, but he a
Meagan
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it

Before we begin let me just address something. I’m mad at all of you. Yes YOU *stern look* How did someone not tell me about this fantastic serial? I’m in love with it, L-O-V-E, love. Now that we’ve got that out of the way let’s move on to the review. Oh, and by the way big ‘ole spoilers if you haven’t read the first two episodes.

So when we last left my favorite couple, Fin had finally quit being a dickhead and was letting Marisol in. Or more accurately, Marisol was letting him in . . . to her p

Lauren ♥ Inked in Chapters
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO! You did NOT just end an episode that way! Insert pouty face and foot stomping here. See! Do you see what I’m saying? Just when things get good Chelsea ends the episode. I feel like a fish that was baited, hooked and is now flailing around hoping to find the next damn novella in this series. Humph…

Marisol and Fin are…maybe an item? I’m not sure if they’re officially boyfriend/girlfriend, but they’re well on their way. Well, they are if Fin doesn’t totally mess this whole thing
Emily-Jane Wright
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

I actually count down to the release of the next episode in this series. Each book is released once a month and it feels like watching your favourite TV show as each episode comes out.

I absolutely love these two character that Chelsea has created. You have Marisol who comes from nothing, though she has so much ambition and independence. She is an inspiring character. Then you have Fin; he’s had everything handed to him though he is
Sophie
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it

Review also on my blog http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2014...

Seeing Chelsea M. Cameron’s latest Deep Surrendering release pop up on my Kindle is getting close to becoming the highlight of my month. Deep Surrendering (Episode 3) gave me back my fix of the ever-mysterious Fin and it was worth the wait!

This novella hones in on Marisol and Fin’s relationship as the days they have left together run out. I liked how their stories developed in this episode and think it will be important as more of t
Babel
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
After reading episode 2, I couldn't pass the opportunity to hop onto the next installment of DEEP SURRENDERING, by Chelsea M. Cameron.

First reviewed on Literaria http://sede-literaria.blogspot.com

Marisol and Fin are together, trying out their exhilarating arrangement of exchanging a secret for unrestricted intimacy. Things are escalating between them, feelings going deeper while their encounters grow hotter.

Marisol has to walk a fine line between Fun fin and Dark Fin, never knowing when she'll p
Michelle Kannan
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

Oh. My. God.

I am so in love with Mari and Fin. Where episode 2 was all sex and hot and sex, episode 3 was also hot sex but also A LOT of emotion. In this episode we find ourselves really seeing these two opening up to each other.

Both of them are realizing that their feelings are running so deep and they are both scared for very different reasons. And who can blame them? Relationships are scary!

There is still some really steamy sex in here so don't you worry. But what I loved a
All Romance
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

Oh. My. God.

Cocktails and Books
If you haven't been reading the DEEP SURRENDERING series by Chelsea M. Cameron, your missing out on the fabulous Fin. He's a very complicated hero who has a somewhat complicated relationship with Marisol. But I think as the saga continues, we're going to find Marisol is definitely going to be a game changer for Finn and his plans.

The more we get to know Fin, the more I really like him. His "one secret" agreement with Marisol gives us insight into the man. He's obviously suffered, but exactly wha
Kim
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

You guys. This series. Seriously. I can't get enough. While I'm reading, I don't want the episode to end and once I'm finished, I'm desperate to get the next installment. I am completely, utterly hooked.

The third episode has the steamy, sexy scenes I've come to expect from this series, but there are also some serious confessions and revelations made. I'm as emotionally invested in these characters as they are in each other. Each new bit of Fin th
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

I still like Deep Surrendering (Episode 3), but I feel like we reached the mellow part of the story. When I started the serial it pack a lot in a short amount of time. So, when I got to episode three not a lot happens. We don't get a lot a juicy secrets from Fin. However, we learn a little about Fin's childhood, which explains a little why he's kind of emotionally stunted. This helps understand he has a hard time being in a relationship, but he's trying.

Now I'm left wo
Abbie
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fin: Putting into words the way I felt about her was almost impossible, but I knew it wasn't love. Couldn't be love. It was too soon, she was too sweet, I was too bad for her. We didn't live in the same worlds. I couldn't...

So Marisol and Fin are running out of time together. Ughhh..we pick up where we left off in Episode 2 of Deep Surrendering. The pair are still trading secrets for sex. Fin reveals a huge secret and we begin to understand why Fin is the way he is. Honestly I feel sorry for him
Heather
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Chelsea Cameron, you are killing me with these little pieces of this couple I have grown to love. I want all of them now. Patience has never been my strongest virtue.

I loved episode 3 just as much as I loved 1 and 2. Marisol and Fin’s story continues on with them having a little bit of time together before Fin goes off to Europe for business. Fin gives her a couple more secrets which mean we get a couple more hot scenes between the two that were amazing as always.

I adore this couple. Fin is
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

***Here’s a plus with each episode….they get steamier and steamier. =)

I give this book 3.5 moons (actually more like 3.75 moons) and recommend it readers out there that enjoy reading New Adult and enjoy episodes (serials). If you don’t enjoy reading in episodes then I highly recommend on waiting until the whole book is finished. Otherwise, you will drive yourself crazy on wondering what happens next. I will say this…waiting a month is not that bad, compare
Marie
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-and-bothered
Marisol und Fin lernen sich besser kennen und Marisols Gefühle für Fin werden immer stärker, je mehr sie von ihm erfährt. Auch wenn einige der Geheimnisse unschön sind.
Sex wird von Fin bestimmt - und das beginnt Marisol zu stören. Es sind zu viele Dinge, die anfangen sie zu stören. Seine Dominanz alleine, ist aufregend, aber dass sie ihn noch nie nackt gesehen hat oder dass es nie 'vanilla' abläuft. Sie sieht, dass es tief in ihm verankert ist, aber trotzdem spricht sie es an und er erklärt sich
Mary
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so in Episode 2 the trade sex for secrets is BRILLIANT! Laugh if you want, I think it's a great twist!

What I liked: Holy stars! Fin .. wow .. I sometimes wonder why is going on in that boy's head. I mean seriously, he has done a lot, and I'm not sure how to take him sometimes. I like that Marisol is really open to everything that is happening around her! It's a HECK of a ride!!

What I didn't like: I don't think there is really anything that I didn't like. I mean, I was excited every time I
Traci
Apr 16, 2014 rated it liked it
I am interested in where the two characters end up ultimately so I'm going to continue the series, but I do have to say that in my opinion there was nothing new shared in this book that set it apart from the previous two.
Michelle
Deep surrendering

oh my goodness...these to are so cute. Fin is so lost that he doesn't even know it yet. what is she going g to do when he no longer around to get her mind off of thins
Tracy Perry
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book & I love how Fin is changing for Marisol, I don't want him to go away b/c he might shag up & sleep with Someone else & I won't be happy,lol. I love Fin's POV at the end :) they both love each other, I know!! To soon or not. Can't wait for next book !!! :)
joyceadrianne
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.
Chloe
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a conspiracy!!!! 12 episodes?! Are you people kidding me? This is just cruel!! I need the next one like yesterday!!!!
Jennifer Figueroa
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea is amazing all of her books are great from full length stories to short stories I am loving them all and her writing is amazing I could and would read again and again
Esther
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just want to SEE FIN NAKED ALREADY!!!
Lol.. Love the episodes. Hehe :P
Aug 28, 2014
Tessa
May 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Say You Love Me (Safe Haven, #5)
  • The Deception (Target/The Romanovs #1, part 2)
  • Girl Lost (Neverland Lost, #1)
  • Breaking Alexandria
  • Back to the Top  (Ross Records #3)
  • Dante's Fire
  • Surrender
  • A Million Miles Away (Angel Interceptors #1)
  • Ex Convict
  • Her Gentleman Thief
  • I Need You (Learning to Let Go, #2)
  • The Silver Lining
  • Baring It All
  • The Perfect Hostage (Super Agent, #4.5)
  • Catch Me (Come Closer, #1)
  • Holiday at Magnolia Bay (Southern Born Christmas #1; Magnolia Bay #4)
  • The Mistress Experiment (Mistress, #1)
  • Hex (The Evolution, #3)
Chelsea M. Cameron is a New York Times/USA Today/Internationally Best Selling author from Maine who now lives and works in Boston. She's a red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader, and world's worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, getting brunch with her partner, tweeting, and playing fetch with her cat, Sassenach. She has a ...more

Deep Surrendering (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 (Deep Surrendering #1)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 2 (Deep Surrendering, #2)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 4   (Deep Surrendering, #4)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 5 (Deep Surrendering, #5)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 6 (Deep Surrendering, #6)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 7 (Deep Surrendering, #7)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 8 (Deep Surrendering, #8)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 9 (Deep Surrendering, #9)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 10 (Deep Surrendering, #10)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 11 (Deep Surrendering, #11)