Start by marking “Pleasured by You (Love in the City, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pleasured by You (Love in the City, #3)

Pleasured by You

(Love in the City #3)

One night of pleasure turns into a summer full of lust.

Fletcher Haney owns several businesses all over New York City, gaining him access to tons of beautiful women. He has no intentions of stopping his womanizing ways, until he sees her again.

She’s the ultimate heartbreaker he can't forget.

Pastry chef bombshell, Bayler Jennings knows she can have any guy she wants, but whe
Published March 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Pleasured by You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasured by You

Start your review of Pleasured by You (Love in the City, #3)
Kira's NetGalley Book Blog

Why you should read it: Fletcher. Bayler. Best. Match. EVER!

“I wanted friendship with her, but I wanted benefits with it. I wanted the benefits of breaking all of our rules again and again.”

From the very beginning, I was hooked! This was such a good read and I'm so excited to have discovered Steph Nuss and for the opportunity to read Pleasured By You.

One mysterious Jane Doe and one rich John Smith, both craving a night of no strings attached, steamy fun that turns into s
Coco.V
Jun 12, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/12/2020)! 🎁
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 5-stars, nyc
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoy Steph's books. Just last week I did a spotlight on the Love in the City series, so it's no surprise that I LOVED THIS BOOK. I even documented my read on here on Goodreads, which is something I say that I will do, but never actually do it. But I wanted people to know how much I enjoyed it.

description

Fletcher and Bayler are officially my favorite "Love in the City" couple. They are perfect for each other. They meet on New
Suzanne Critelli
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy reading series such as the ones that Author Steph Nuss writes. The Love in the City series can each be read as standalones. I do recommend reading each in order because you can easily get hooked onto them. You still get to see the main characters from the previous books since they are a close knit circle of friends/family.

In this novel, we do get to know Bayler and Fletcher a bit more. The two are very similar when it comes to their dedication to their volunteer work. They are also alik
Susan (susayq ~)
This was really good. Nothing to terribly heavy, but not overly sweet.

Fletcher and Bayler meet on New year's eve and spend one scorching hot night together. They even go so far as to exchange fake names because they both have "rules" when it comes to the opposite sex. The problem is months later and they're still thinking about that night. They meet at a wedding and proceed to break all the rules they had in place. I had a great time watching them fall in love.

*a free copy of this book was prov
Book-Bosomed  blog
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

In the previous book in the Love in the City series readers were given a hint at a chance encounter between Harper’s younger sister Bayler Jennings and Maverick’s buddy, Fletcher Haney. Now in book 3 we get the scoop on their anonymous yet salacious hook-up that leaves two no-strings-attached singles reconsidering their rules.

“We were covered in sweat, trying to catch our breaths. The room smelled of sex and the bed’s sheets were tangled around us.
‘Now, that…is how you ring in the ne
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book! I absolutely adore this series and was anxious to get Fletcher's story. I love a good book with the ultimate non-committed playboy who falls hard for the one woman who can bring him to his knees. This book was super sweet, really funny, and crazy sexy.

This is Fletcher and Bayler's story. After a passionate on New Years Eve with an anonymous woman known as Jane Doe, Fletcher can't get the woman out of his head. So when he sees her again at Carter's wedding, he realizes
DJ Sakata
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

“You weren’t a woman if you couldn’t appreciate the exhilarating scent of a hot man. A scent like that could make a smart woman stupid.”

“If I didn’t get some sort of release soon, I’d have to diddle my skittle.”

“Love is scary, but it’s the greatest, scariest thing you’ll ever experience. If he’s that for you, then you know you love him.”

My Review:

I have achieved total fan-girl status for Steph Nuss! I am rather stingy with my 5 star ratings – yet she has wrangled them from me for
Amy  Crull
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun and flirty is how I would describe this book! This is by the far my favorite story in the series. You get all the rest of the clan from the other books included.
So after a one-night stand on New Years Eve, Both of them used fake names but can’t seem to get the other person off their mind. Fletcher along with the others are flying to Dallas for the wedding, while they are there Fletcher and Cash are warned to stay away from the bridesmaids. Fletcher is cool with this until he meets Carter’s
Jen
Mar 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Bayler and Flecher meet on New Years Eve, they come together to celebrate "bring in" the new year. After their night together they go there separate ways. They meet again, under different circumstances there best friend's wedding. They both are fighting the attraction to each other. They come to an agreement to be just friends. Can they stay away from each other or will they just be distant to break all the rules?

For me this book was ok. Nothing jumped out to me and made me want to keep reading.
Renee at Book Happiness
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say that I fall in love a little more with this author with every book that I read of hers.
Fletcher and Baylor had a one night stand on new years eve and that is where it was supposed to stay but that is not what is happening..
This book was just a fun read for me and just really enjoyable. I found myself just really enjoying the relationship between these two.. Although I'm not sure why I expected anything less from this amazing author!!!
CDBW
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Steph Nuss does not dissapoint with this latest installment in the Love in the City series. This is my favorite one so far. I never thought I would ever love the name Fletcher but (*fans self and swoons* ) boy was I wrong. I love the name and I have a new BBF added to my list. I can't wait to read the next installment.
Patricia Blevins
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

I just loved Fletcher and Baylor. Two people who have set rules for a sex life? When these two collide will they break all their rules? Can Baylor over come he fears about what she has set in her mind about how love is. Will Fletcher grab Baylor's heart and make their dreams come true.
Jenn Green
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing

★✩★✩★ 5- This Series Just Gets Better -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

I had my rules for a reason: I was Bayler Fucking Jennings, and no man was going to walk all over me and break my heart. But now Fletcher had me questioning whether or not I should break my well-established rules, and no guy had ever done that before. I had to give him props for waking the little devil on my shoulder.

Fletcher Haney is a bit of a man-whore, and he finds no shame in admitting it. He's a loaded
Bookworm Betties

★✩★✩★ 5- This Series Just Gets Better -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

Casey
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Pleasured By You is the third book in the Love in the City Series by Steph Nuss. Each book in this series is standalone, but the characters are interconnected. I would recommend reading these in order because I have really enjoyed every book in the series and you do get to know the characters better that way, but it is not necessary to understand or enjoy each book. Though I have really enjoyed each book in the series, I think that Pleasured B
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-star, 5-star
SNS Rating: 4.75

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher and Bayler are two people determined not to allow their hearts to be broken. So they develop rules like no sex with same person twice and no sleep overs. It works pretty good until one night they meet each other in a bar. The experience was so amazing that months later they cannot stop thinking about it and wished they could reconnect. Fate lends a hand and brings them together again. So begins a fascinating journey down the path to
Stephanie
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Steph Nuss has done it again. Not that I expected any less from her. Every book in this series has been a five star read for me. I truly love this series and all of it's characters. This is the third book in the Love in the City series. Technically it's a stand alone but I think they should be read in order. Otherwise you will not fully understand everything that is going on.

Pleasured by You is Feltcher and Bayler's story. I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this book. With each
Jenn Cunha
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-netgalley
Received an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review.

Now I have to go back and read the other Love in the City books! So Bayler and Fletcher have a one-night stand on New Years Eve...a one-night stand that neither can forget about. Fast forward and it turns out they run in the same social circle. Will they be able to keep to their friends-with-benefits relationship or will it bloom into more?

I had so much fun with this one. Having not read the other books in the series, I was a little confused ab
Jamie  Zishka
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pleasured By You was the third book in Love In The City Series. All the books in this series can be read as stand alone's. Wanted By You is the first book and it was Carter and Ellyson's story. Fantasized By You was the second book and it was Maverick and Harper's story. All these stories were excellent reads and I would rate this book a 4.5 stars! This book is Fletcher and Bayler's journey and it was quite the steamy emotional ride and I devoured it in one sitting. Steph Nuss just has a way wit ...more
Amy Shelton
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bayler and Fletcher are a mess, in a good way. They are both very driven people and both like the fun, carefree, single lifestyle. That is, until New Years Eve where they are changed forever. Bayler doesn’t want to handle heartache or the motions of having a relationship. She has set rules for herself that she will not break, for anyone. Is it possible that one man has the capability of breaking her rules, breaking down the walls to her heart and loving her? She thinks not, especially not a play ...more
EndlessReading
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Firstly I want to thank the lovely author for kindly providing me with a copy to read and review.

I've followed this series from the beginning, and I am loving these individual story-lines, albeit the characters entwine within the series.

This one is about the younger Jennings sibling - Bayler (love that name by the way)

Bayler is a happy-go-lucky character,
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Bayler and Fletcher met new years eve and had a hot, fun night. They gave each other fake names, took advantage of the celebration and parted ways.

A few months later at Bayler's brother's wedding they reunite, and even though the chemistry and the attraction is there, they decide to be just friends.

Bayler moves to NYC and goes for a job interview at her dream job. There, she interviews with the sweet old lady she thinks is the owner, but right when her interview was almost done...Fletcher appea
Angela
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series and although each book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading the series in order.

Fletcher Haney owns several business all over New York, giving him instant access to beautiful available woman. He's the ultimate playboy. A passionate encounter on new years eve with an anonymous woman leaves him with the lingering problem of not being able to get her out of his head

Baylar Jennings is a pastry chef and can have any man she wants and likes to be
MELODY
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in Steph Nuss' Love in the City Series - it stands well on it's own but now I will have to go back and read the first 2 just because I enjoyed this one so much. That being said read the series in order if you can. This one seemed so much fun and as 4 of the main characters have taken the plunge into HEA I felt I need to get to know them better.

Fletch is a good guy that doesn't do relationships, he is a business owner and is definetly enjoying his bachlorhood. When surfing
Joy Pantorillo
*Copy provided in exchange for an honest review*

Pleasured by You is one of my anticipated reads of 2015. Why? Because of Fletcher. FACT: I became interested with Fletcher since Wanted by You because of what he did for Elly during those hard times. —
Because if you can jump out of a plane, you can do anything. Like kick cancer’s ass.
And yes, Steph did not disappoint and delivered another great book.

In this book, we get to know more about Fletcher and Bayler. A one-night-stand, one-night-of-h
Jamie Rhodes
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!! Just Awesome!!! I loved every minute of this book. I laughed, smiled, frowned, and shed a tear. I was totally consumed by this book. This is book three of a series. I know that you could read each book as a stand alone, but to really get the background on the secondary characters I feel as if you need to begin with book one. Fletcher and Bayler's story started out with hotness. They meet on New Year's Eve. They gave fake names and indulged in a night of passion. Both are wary of commit ...more
Ruby's Book reviews
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Pleasured by you is the 3rd book in the Love in the City series. If you have not read the first, two you should. However each book can be read as a stand alone. This was the story of Bayler and Fletcher. Bayler is a a pastry chef who doesn't believe in having relationships. She just uses men for sex and that's it. No attachments, no ties. Fletcher is a wealthy business owner, who basically lives by the same rules as Bayler.

They happen to meet on New Year's Eve and spend one amazing night togethe
Claire
Shelves: blog-arc
I've read and enjoyed the first two books in this series and was intrigued to read this one. I enjoyed this too.

Fletcher and Bayler shared a one night stand and both thought that would be the end but things don't always work out that way. When they meet again they struggle to deny their continuing attraction to each other.

Fletcher and Bayler are good, well written characters. Their chemistry is great but moved along at a reasonable pace. They are both smart and funny and I liked the interaction
Melanie
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've had the pleasure of receiving an ARC for honest review.

Steph Nuss next edition into the Love In The City Series once again was a incredible love story between Fletcher and Bayler.

The story of two people with lives that do not reflect the journey their friends are going down, life is more easy with no complicated relationship and heartbreak getting in the way!
When their lives cross they soon realise that they both want each other with no strings attached which fits perfectly. With an secret
« previous 1 3 next »

• This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • Wild Ride (South Florida Riders, #1)
  • Blue Sky (Blue Devils, #1)
  • 15 Minutes (Time for Love, #4)
  • Swipe Right for a Cowboy (Riverrun Ranch, #1)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (The Flower Shop Sisters #2)
  • Ayden (Wild Men, #4)
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC, #2)
  • Raise Your Game
  • Friend Zone (Friend Zone, #1)
  • Anything for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #2)
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • The Sheriff's Woman
  • Attracting Aubrey (Gone Wild #3)
  • A Recipe for Love: A Sweet Collection
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Sleeping With My Boss
Steph Nuss was born and raised in rural Kansas, where she currently resides with her black Labrador son named Gunner. She grew up with a passion for reading and writing. When she’s not immersed into the land of fiction, she enjoys listening to music that came before her time, watching movies and reruns of her favorite shows, and hanging out with her family and friends. She also has a bachelor’s de ...more

Love in the City (7 books)
  • Wanted by You (Love in the City, #1)
  • Fantasized by You (Love in the City, #2)
  • Cherished by You (Love in the City, #4)
  • Challenged by You (Love in the City, #5)
  • Inspired By You (Love in the City #6)
  • Changed by You (Love in the City, #7)