Start by marking “Ultimate Cardmaking: A Collection of Over 100 Techniques and 50 Inspirational Projects” as Want to Read:

Play your cards right with the only card making guide you’ll ever have to buy! A good greeting card has the power to touch the human heart, and these are the very best. Covering a wide range of occasions from anniversaries and seasonal highlights to children’s cards and invitations, this fabulous collection features the finest work from Sarah Beaman’s two previous books, a ...more
Published April 1st 2008 by Collins Brown

To ask other readers questions about Ultimate Cardmaking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ultimate Cardmaking

Amy
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book has some neat techniques. Some I tried and others I know I'm not going to attempt to try. There are only so many supplies I'm going to buy for a project especially if it's a one time card. Either way I love this book!
Rebekah
Apr 03, 2013 rated it liked it
I think this book has a very good basic methods for people who are we to card making. Nonetheless, some of their designs looks a little outdated but there are some techniques which were quite interesting and will be hoping to try them in a more modernized way by changing the colours, design etc.
Rachael Brackett
Oct 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: creative
At first I didn't really like this book, but after took the time to sit down and flip through the techniques and everything you can do, it was really inspiring!! There are so many different techniques to choose from. It's good to be inspired.
Lea Citra
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super lengkap DIY nya!
Michelle Formica Holden
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very nice book , with a lot of good ideas for card making! I've looked at four this far and this has to be the ultimate card making book, I would buy!
Just - The romance reader
If you want to learn the basics of cardmaking this book could be a help. The ideas seem a bit dated to me though. Or perhaps the designs just aren't my taste.
Lorie Ballard