Start by marking “Marrying Ember (November Blue, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Marrying Ember (November Blue, #3.5)

Marrying Ember

(November Blue #3.5)

It started like it always does. For musicians, anyway. The moment Bo Cavanaugh heard November Harris sing, it all clicked into place.

That was a year and a half ago. Between then and now there's been unthinkable tragedy, ruthless heartache, and lifetimes of passion.

It was never a question in Bo's mind that he would marry Ember someday. The question he faces, though, is ca
Published February 14th 2014 (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Marrying Ember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marrying Ember

TeriLyn
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love Bo and Ember. Their love story is one of my favorites and this novella is part of the reason why. It perfectly suits them as a couple. Marrying Ember encapsulates everything they have been through and how they are presently. It also captures everything that made the first three books series what they are. Marrying Ember is short, unbelievably sweet, spontaneous, and just totally Bo & Ember. The series as a whole is never short of drama and this novella continues the dramatics. The aut ...more
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Bo and Ember are that barftastic couple...they always have been. That being said, there's just something about them that makes me want to know what goes on in their lives at all times. Ember is that hippie chick that totally drives me nuts and Bo is the pretty boy that upon first glance, I'd totally make fun of. Now, you're thinking, she rated this book 5 stars? What the heck?! Well, the truth of the matter is, Ms. Randall has a way of drawing you into her stories and you fall in love with the c ...more
Anne OK
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
A short novella added to the already fantastic November Blue series. This one brings about the answers to a plot twist that sends a couple of characters into a tailspin. It also finds Bo and Ember still head over heels in love -- but Bo feels the need for a more permanent status. It's another fun-to-read and wonderfully romantic addition with a "just perfect" solution to Bo and Ember's romantic adventure.

Immediately moving on to the last installment in what has become one of my favorite fun-to-r
Lisa
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down...another great book in the November Blue Series. Love me some Bo Cavanaugh....so romantic. Can't wait for the next book...though the last sentence has me nervous. I've got two scenarios in my head one is sad the other happy...please give us happy. We all love happy endings...at least I do. I love escaping into other worlds, not that my life isn't great but we all need a little escape now and then.

Great Story Andrea and Great Cover Charles!
Carrie
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Could Bo and Ember be any more perfect for one another? I mean, seriously. Their love for one another shines through this story. Beautiful....

The last line of the book...what the heck, Randall?! ;)
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: there-were-tears
Such a beautiful story. It was at the same time complex, and yet so very simple. Even in this much shorter novella, there was a situation with so many angles that made it rich and all was resolved neatly. I have just loved Bo and Ember's story. I highly recommend this series, starting with book 1, Ten Days of Perfect, then book 2 Reckless Abandon. I skipped book 3 because Bo & Ember weren't main characters, but I will say I missed out on a little bit of background that I would've liked to kn ...more
Stacey
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Marrying Ember is a novella in the November Blue Series that picks up after Sweet Forty Two. I highly recommend reading the preceding books in the series before enjoying this one, but once you do, you will certainly not be disappointed. The title suggests that there will of course be a wedding at some point and Bo and Ember will say 'I do' before living happily ever after. This novella, however, takes you on an interesting and heart-string-pulling journey filled with family drama, feelings of be ...more
Debi Barnes- Mean Girls Luv Books
Bo and Ember are a total favorite couple of mine. I seriously can’t get enough of them. Lucky for me Andrea Randall keeps feeding my addiction. Marrying Ember was a novella told from Bo’s POV. I really liked being inside his head. His love for Ember is as amazing as I always thought it would be. He really is dreamy. In this novella, Ember gets his life rocked by a piece of news she didn’t want to believe. But their love together got her through. I had some laugh out louds and some weepy moments. ...more
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
LOVE!!

this novella was like visiting with good friends. I re-read the first two books in the November Blue series before reading this novella. I love love love Bo and Ember. This novella is told mostly from Bo's POV which is a great change and really fits the story. So happy to see Monica and Josh back....and my girl Georgia and Reagan.

It's a short novella (I read it in a night) and leads us into the next book (which will be out in spring) I am so excited about the last book...but also
Pamela Carrion
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sweet Ember! LOVE this series and this tasty novella was perfect. Drama, love and marriage? Sounds about right! Andrea Randall has continued the November Blue series in style. Picking up on deep seeded issues from Sweet Forty Two Ember is fighting for clarity in her life and her relationship with Bo. RSVP for a wedding of musical perfection. Marrying Ember is the perfect wedding first dance as we wait for the last.
Georgette
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
OMG! Love love love!

Major plot twist! Loved it!

I absolutely adore Bo and Ember! Their love is like nothing else!

I cannot wait for more!

Thank you Andrea for giving us this more we've been waiting for!

3.5 stars for this novella which is on my high range...I think I would've gone 4 but, ugh I hate to say this...the editing issues kept me back from going there...

I love you Everything you write Miss Randall so that last statement was so hard for me!
Amy Morrison
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
There are just some authors that when you read their books you KNOW that you will love it. Andrea Randall is one of those authors for me! My love affair with her writing started with Ten Days of Perfect and continues beautifully with Marrying Ember! I love Bo and Ember! This was the perfect glimpse into their love! I really can't wait for the final installment into their story!
Lucinda Jester Smith
Feb 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've loved the November Blue series from the beginning this was just the bittersweet ending I've been waiting on... November and Beau were absolutely made for each other. This story was short, sweet and was what we readers who've loved this series from the beginning have pined for!!! Thank you Andrea Randall for the perfect ending to the perfect beginning!!! Totally loved it!!
Susan
Dec 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book!! I love the whole Bo and Ember series and have read them twice! Andrea Randall has really written a GREAT story!! I fell in love with "Ember and Bo" in Ten Days of Perfect and loved their story as it continues! I highly recommend this!!!!
Karen Yates
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story, Bo is adorable. Can't wait for Bo and Ember.
Michelle Catlin
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
LOVED IT!!
Elizabeth Hood
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love me some Bo and Ember
Krystle Marie
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolute perfection. Seriously. I just love these characters so, so much. Always.
5++ Stars <3
Very cute!!!
Carol
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CHEERS To NOVEMBER BLUE

I love Bo. I love Ember. I love their story! I love Bo and Ember together! I stumbled on to Ten Days of Perfect and was greatly surprised! Love at first sight stories - I usually find them unbelievable, but not Ten Days of Prefect. Maybe it was Andreas writing or her story telling, but I believed it. And I fell in love with them as they fell in love with each other. This novella continues their story. It is not a stand alone book. You must start at the beginning to fully
Anima
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Crying is not something I do very easily but the waterworks wouldn't stop. Beautifully written in Bo's voice, with the exception of one chapter. His relationship with Regan is one that always makes me laugh and think of my own friendships. There is quite the disruption in this book thanks to Willow. She brought up a difficult question at the end of Sweet 42 and is discussed at length in Marrying Ember. It's brought the family and Bo closer to Ember and tested their understanding of love.
Linda Wimer
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book!! I love the whole November Blue series Andrea Randall has really written a amazing story!! I fell in love with "Ember and Bo" in Ten Days of Perfect and loved their story as it continues! I highly recommend this series.
was great to find a story that you can root for both characters, and experience their growth and triumph. Loved it!!!! Must buy - absolutely
Debz
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed reading this series from Book 1. I have one more to go in this series and I'm looking forward to see how it ends and yet I'll miss these characters.

They are humorous, sexy and I love all the relationships they have, not just with each other, but also with the family and friends.
Tabetha
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Adorable novella. Mostly in Bo's pov. He is such a sweetheart. A huge secret was revealed that added just the right amount of drama. The ending was beautiful But I'm a little worried with the last line of the book.
Anne Milne
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love Bo and Ember, they are so cute together. There is a big secret In this short novella.i It is all about Bo wanting to marry Ember, but Andrea what the hell was that last line about. Need the next book now.
Sharon
Apr 01, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! I've been waiting so long between books I forgot how much I like Bo and Ember. This was a bittersweet story that led up to a very romantic wedding. The blurb for the next book makes me worry.
Shannon
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love it! So freaking romantic these two. It was awesome getting to see Bo's perspective. And seriously does the guy say anything that isn't romantic haha.
Maureen Mayer
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Andrea has done it again! This was such a sweet novella and made me love Bo and a Ember even more. I'll be so sad when this series finally comes to an end.
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Accidentally on Purpose Trilogy (Accidentally on Purpose, #1-3)
  • Falling Stars (Thompson Sisters, #1.5)
  • The Good One
  • The Price of Love
  • Something's Come Up
  • The Off Series Boxed Set: Books 1-5 (Off, #1-5)
  • Sorority of Three: Freshman 101
  • The Final Lesson Plan (Schooled 2)
  • Above Rubies (Rockland Ranch, #2)
  • David (Control, #3.5)
  • America's Bravest (Hidden Cove Firefighters #4)
  • Deception (Mystic, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Con
  • The Complete Silver Strand Series: 5 Full Length Novels + 1 Novella Boxed Set (Silver Strand, #1-5)
  • Always
  • Rookie (Ross Records #1)
  • Illegal Fortunes

Currently working on a new New Adult series,titled, "Jesus Freaks".

Titles Now Available:

5. Bo & Ember

Novellas (stand-alones):
1. Something's Come Up
2. Bar Crawl

I started writing poetry long before writing fiction. I firmly believe Poetry is a solid foundation for all othe

November Blue (6 books)
  • Ten Days of Perfect (November Blue, #1)
  • Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
  • Sweet Forty-Two (November Blue, #3)
  • Bo & Ember (November Blue, #4)
  • November Blue Boxed Set (November Blue, #1-4)