Start by marking “A First Time for Everything (Phoenician #1.1)” as Want to Read:
A First Time for Everything (Phoenician #1.1)

A First Time for Everything

(Phoenician Series)

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Coming soon! A Gay SciFi Erotica story bringing William Harrington and Jared Crenshaw together in a sizzling battle of wills (28,200 words + excerpts from two other stories in The Phoenician Series)

William Harrington has lived alone in a crowd for what seems like forever. With a military background, he now serves the political powers that be, holding both of the top two po
ebook
Published November 7th 2013 by Phoenician Books

To ask other readers questions about A First Time for Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A First Time for Everything

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Sadie Forsythe
I thought this was a fine erotic one-shot. But I admit to confusion. It's been almost 3 years since I read the rest of the Phoenician series, which I very much enjoyed. (I gave the first a five star rating/review.) But I don't at all remember it being erotic, let alone kinky. So, this BDSM novella felt very much like a departure from theme.

I liked William's shy embarrassment and I did appreciate Jared's attempt to negotiate 'vanilla sex' when he was used to kinky play. But I was totally thrown
George
Oct 28, 2013
Ivanka Towers DelaRosa
Feb 11, 2016
Marjorie Friday Baldwin
Oct 08, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tj
added it
Jul 31, 2014
Chad
Mar 18, 2019
Author of Classic SciFi, the "what-if" sort that focuses more on social issues than space wars, may have some supernatural elements but is not fantasy and will always be marked by an EPIC LENGTH. Although long, my stories seem to read very quickly for nearly everyone. I think it's the amazing people populating my worlds!

Currently working on THE PHOENICIAN SERIES:
When Minds Collide (Short #0.1)
Man

Phoenician Series (4 books)
  • When Minds Collide (Phoenician #0.1)
  • Man Made Man (Phoenician #1)
  • Conditioned Response (Phoenician #2)