Start by marking “Finding June (Tell Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding June (Tell Me, #1)

Finding June

(Tell Me #1)

Tell me your story....

June Rosewood followed the plan. College degree? Check. Longtime boyfriend who is possible husband material? Check. Finding a job after school? Working on it. Yet, it only took one emotionless conversation on a beach in Mexico for everything to fall apart. After running away for the summer, June’s back in Boise, can’t find a job and is stuck working
ebook
Published March 4th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Finding June, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding June

Start your review of Finding June (Tell Me, #1)
Danielle
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read more reviews at What Danielle Did Next

FINDING JUNE was such a breath of fresh air. The first New Adult book I've read (and I've read many, oh so, so many) that realistically portrayed the uncertainty and reality of post college life in a thoughtful and relatable way. Focussing more on the problems that keep us all up at 4am on a random Tuesday rather than deep, dark, gruesome secrets, Caitlin Kerry presents us with a heroine and a story that we can all recognise.

When June graduated
Caitlin Kerry
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
3/3/14 Finding June is LIVE on amazon!!!

Check it out here!!

2/25/14: Finding June comes out in ONE WEEK! Check out the teaser below while you wait!!

“Why are you holding my hands?” was apparently my first question.
This brought a small chuckle from Reece. I started to realize I could easily get used to the sound of his laugh, a warm one that could heat up any cold day. “Because I want to. When I look at you, I see a woman with all these different layers. All I want to do is unwrap each one,
Southern Belle Book Blog
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I LOVED this story! This was so realistic and hilarious too, making it extremely hard to put down. This story is in essence based on the main character, June, discovering herself and what she wants to do post college and breakup by Owen, her douche of an ex. (I can say that right?) Anyways, she disappears for the summer trying to heal and figure out what she wants to do. June is an awkward, word vomiting, takes no crap, and speaking her mind type female. She is a server at a local ...more
Natalie
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
“June you have no direction and you work at The Shack. You will end up with at least four cats and two ferrets. All. By. Yourself.”

Real life sucks sometimes ........

June thought she knew the direction her life would take. With a new college degree in hand and her long time boyfriend by her side what could possibly go wrong? Real life sucks sometimes …... Dumped by the boyfriend and pressured by her family to find a “real” job June now has no clue what to do with her life. Working as a server
Anny hernandez
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provide a copy of the book by the author for an honest review.

I just finish reading this book and I love it, love the characters, and love the way this book turn out to be, this book had me laughing in more than one way, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with June, June is a young woman she though she had everything, a job she love and a boyfriend, but that all change when they took a trip to Mexico, that was the vacation that change her
Jasmine
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Was given an ARC, in exchange for an honest review~

23 year old, June, just graduated from college, she just moved back to Boise. She spent the summer in Portland. After her boyfriend dumps her in Mexico. June wants to figure out what she wants in life, and how to make herself happy. When she moves back to Boise, she gets her old waitressing job. The new guy Reece, June finds herself attracted to him. But she isn’t looking for a new relationship, after being dumped. Reece, is a sweet, lovable
Renee at Book Happiness
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it

I was given this book for an honest review. It was a very enjoyable read. It is one of those book that just kind of pulls you.

You have June who was given a devastating blow when her longtime boyfriend breaks up with her. June is at a point in her life where she is trying to figure out where she wants to go and what she wants to do. Then you meet Reece who knows what he wants and that is June..

A very enjoyable read..
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Such amazing characters. And yes I shed a few tears while reading. Great messages throughout this one. Looking forward to more from this author. Full review to follow for the blog tour. Check out A Life Bound By Books for more info.
Sally (LLL!)
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
An infinity of stars. Review coming soon.
Lyss C
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
*I was kindly gifted a copy of Finding June to read in exchange for an honest review.*

June recently graduated college and ready to move on with the next step in the life plan, because that’s how she is supposed to live her life - go to college, get her degree, and start a career in degree-related field - The plan everyone follows, right?
But when things don’t fall in place the way she plans and the summer getaway still leaves questions unanswered, she picks up her life where it is, even if she
Anna
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
June has finished college, and even though she doesn't have her next move figured out quite yet, she feels okay about things. That is until everything fell apart. Her boyfriend of the past three years dumped her while on vacation citing her lack of having her life figured out as one reason. In addition- she is feeling lots of pressure from her parents, and the world in general to figure everything out and get a "real job" in her field. She leaves for a few months to get away from everything, but ...more
Novel Grounds
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
findingjune
4.5 Stars|Goodreads|Amazon
Amy's Review:
What a refreshing story!

June has a very average, good life. She has a mediocre job, meddling family, fabulous girlfriends, and a boyfriend (EX) that dumped her in the worstway possible. In her early 20s she thinks .. why me and I don't disagree. With good looks and a suhweet body, you would assume she has a pretty awesome set up going, but looks can be deceiving.

Books&Dreams
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This book was reviewed by Emily, a Book Worms Reviewer, thank you Emily.
We gave this book 5 stars.

I adored this book. Caitlin Kerry is definitely an author to watch out for. As soon as I was finished I wanted to read it again!

Everyone in their life can relate to not having everything together, well at least I can.

June Rosewood thought she had everything going for her, a recent college graduate, long-term boyfriend, her life was filled with endless possibilities. Things go wrong, however,
The Book Trollop
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
June was a very complex character who set out on a journey to really find herself. She thought she was suppose to be a certain way, do certain things but she didn't know what those things were. She had a degree, a failed relationship, a bestie, and a waitressing job. And other than those things, she didn't know what else she was suppose to do with her life.

I think we all have been there. Wandering around, not really knowing what to do or who we want to be. It is only by chance or maybe a
Natalee Grimaldi
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
So before I delve right into this review, I’m warning you all now that I am 110% biased. Ha!! I’ve known about this book for some time, and I was a beta reader for the author…that said, I’ve been rooting for this book for a while now and I’m so, so, so glad it’s finally on sale for you all to read. But aren’t all of us rooting for our favorite books anyway??

In Finding June, debut author Caitlin Kerry tells us a poignant story about growing up and finding yourself after you thought you had your
Kara
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review posted at: http://bookcrushbookreviews.com/2014/...

Rating: 4 stars

Here we have Just June's story where she meets Reece Day along her journey of self-discovery. I connected with the characters but more importantly I connected with Reece's soul-deep, meaningful words of wisdom for June about life and choices we make. June has her own wisdom and humor that I loved as well but how Reece was able to deliver these words to June in a powerful manner spoke to me as the reader and her
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Finding June is a story about June, who is a little lost in life. Her boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with her. She graduated from college with a degree and no job prospects. She is waiting tables at a bar and knows it was suppose to be a temporary job, but is now becoming a long term thing. June is pretty much lost right now.
June is positively refreshing when it comes to what she is thinking. She says what is exactly on her mind. No filter. Not thinking before she says it. It just comes out.
Rebecca Wheeler
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It is typically New Adult, which I don't read a lot of any more. It's set just after June has finished her college degree, yet doesn't really know what to do with herself. I recognised that we all go through a bit of this, before we find ourselves.
There were earlier parts, that I got frustrated with June's indecision, and outbursts. I did have trouble connecting at this stage. She had a "feel" like another beloved character from a favourite book read previously:
Amy Eppig bull
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A true 4.5 stars read.

What a refreshing story!

June has a very average, good life. She has a mediocre job, meddling family, fabulous girlfriends, and a boyfriend (EX) that dumped her in the shittiest way possible. In her early 20s she thinks .. why me and I don't disagree. With good looks and a suhweet body, you would assume she has a pretty awesome set up going, but looks can be deceiving.

On the verge of an emotional break, June decides to take some well deserved "me" time and enjoys a
Amanda
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love reading the stories that describe the character and their feelings so well you know exactly what they are going through. At times June did seem a little immature, though at other moments some of her decisions were made with more of a mature outlook which I felt made her a little more relatable. When characters in books are overly immature it can sometimes be annoying but I think that the amount that Junes personality shows was just right as it reflected her vulnerability. June is lost and ...more
For the Love of Books
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW
Finding June is the perfect title for a perfect book! June is lost and at a crossroads in her life, often how we feel after graduating college. She thought she had her life planned but things happen to show that this is not the case. That is until she meets the delectable Reece ( who is now my new book boyfriend!). Reece gets under June's skin and begins to break down her walls. The author Caitlin Kerry knows just how fast to make this happen in order to make the storyline believable and
Natalie
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!

June was a great character and Caitlin really did a great job portraying her story. I really loved reading about June and all that she had been through throughout her young life.

I loved June because even though she may have been some what lost she still made her life work without anyone pushing her. She is a very complex woman but also funny, sarcastic, and a touch egg to crack.

Reece was a sexy boy running from his past but finding a great future as well. He had a rough time dealing
Kika
Jan 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
It's always hard when you have to write a not so fluttering review for a book. I struggled a lot with this one. The writing was decent enough, but the plot... hmm, not so good. I got bored half way through the story and i swear it seemed as if i was reading a 600 pages book instead of a 267 one. I just needed it to end, but it's difficult to do so when you're not interested in the story.

The book is a bout a young college graduate, June. She seems to have it all, a solid business degree and a
Fateme kerdegari
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
its my first time I think the book starts at the end. I mean every story line is to find a relationship but here in this book the main character just endup and break to pieces :( anyway the name of book is intelligent cause at first I thought it was about a month called june not a girl!...
I get a connection with June at first but come on man!you must just get the job with associated with your degree not mess up or find yourself right now..shit how can she just refused ?but then I thought it
Sam Dojcsak
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finding June is a realistic "boy meets girl, girl doesn't collapse her walls, boy keeps pursuing, girl caves" love story. June is a girl fresh out of college looking for her next chapter of her story. I was really able to connect with this character because this is where I am in life and I have a similar love story I am currently involved in.

I really liked this novel because of how real it felt, the character development and the different situations that the characters were put in.

I definitely
Briana Pacheco
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Such a refreshing read! I don't know if it's just me but I love reading books about someone finding themselves. Throw in a sweet romance with a swoon-worthy guy and I'm sold. Finding June was funny and quite emotional. Everything the main characters had to deal with, made them grow and it was so nice to see. June and Reece made my heart go pitter patter a few times. I loved them. This is a short review but whatever. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I LOVED Jolene so reading her ...more
Kristine Usero
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
I was given an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

So this book, I like how the story is not just about pure adulterated lust where guy meets girl girl or guy has some dark secrets and all. I love that it more about of the protagonist's self discovery. It's a breathe of fresh air since the story is totally different. And i like it is such a page turner that you dont want to stop reading and kept hanging on whats next.
Shweta Choudhary
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet romantic story about Reece and June. A story about finding yorself and deciding what to do next. I could relate to June a lot. The book gets intense towards the end of the story and I am proud that June Handled the situation perfectly There is lot of dept and character development in the book. A lesson as well. I think the plot of finding and discovering yourself has been told perfectly and in realistic way .
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved this debut novel. Hope the author is busy writing more as this was a lovely little gem.

June the main character is on a self discovery trip. She's at that crossroads in life we all find ourselves at.
I love Reece. My new book boyfriend yes he's adorable in this book.

Plenty of laugh out loud moments in this book had me glued. I found this to be a real kinda story. Very enjoyable read.
Julie Johnson
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So many things that I love about this book! The characters and how they interact. Their back stories which bring so much depth to them. The descriptions of scenery and June's thoughts. The sensitive, strong, amazingness that is Reece. 5 stars!!!
New Adult Book Club: #4/15 Finding June by Caitlin Kerry 42 118 Sep 11, 2015 07:00PM
Caitlin Kerry is obsessed with the stories we tell. Her love of reading and writing led her to accomplish a goal she set for herself at the age of seventeen. She has a degree in History and Political Science and a Masters in Public Administration. Caitlin is an avid tea drinker, hopeful adventurer, lover of music and often finds the best medicine is the quiet of nature.

When Caitlin isn't writing

Tell Me (2 books)
  • Being Jolene (Tell Me #2)