Start by marking “Hunted by Angels (Line of Lilith)” as Want to Read:
Hunted by Angels (Line of Lilith)

Hunted by Angels

(Line of Lilith #1)

Two sex demons walk into a church and get married in the sight of God, surrounded by their friends and family. Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke? Not so much.

All Perrian “Perry” Haines wants is to marry the man of her dreams—more like nightmares—and be left alone, but when Samael, a psychotic archangel, is out to murder her and all her kind, it puts a damper on her n
Published May 11th 2013 by R.A. Boyd

To ask other readers questions about Hunted by Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunted by Angels

Maranda
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
The battle of Angels and Demons. But..what happens when you find out you are half of each and a succubus to boot? Well Paris gets married to Haines a full blooded incubus. Fast moving story of Paris who is a decedent of Lilith and her battle to overcome a destructive angel bent on murder. "A copy of this book was provided by The Wild Rose Press, Inc via netgalley with no requirements for a review. Comments here are my honest opinion."
BookWormAli
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a solid start of a series for me. I liked the story line and the whole world that the author built. I thought the subplot of Succubi and Incubus being a manifestation of an Angel's sin was intriguing and unique.

The characters were fun and interesting as well. I liked that Haines and Perry fought so much in the beginning. I actually thought Perry was slightly immature but she had solid reasoning and rounded out really well. Haines also got points for losing the bossy and senior attitude
Lorelei
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was a great read!
There is just the right amount of "snark" from Perry -- and very understandable considering her current situation.
A virgin succubus.....living as a human.....a necessary, but none the less despised arranged marriage to an incubus.....visited by an arc-angel......learns of secrets her mother has never shared.....
You shouldn't need any more to want to dive right into this book!!!
Amanda
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book just as much as I thought it would. It has just enough snarky. A girl finds out she is a succubus and everything else it entails a lot later than she should have. She also has to marry an incubus to get ready to prepare herself for Samael the archangel who made a big boo boo with Lilith. This is a great take on angels and demons and I highly recommend it. If you don’t like sexy time in books this is definitely not the book for you because they are sex demons lol.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by R.A. Boyd
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I simply could not put this book done. I so wanted to take a nap but instead sat and read this straight though. I was captivated by the characters, the storyline, the vividness of descriptions that made this story seem so real and the hot sex wasn’t bad either.

Perry and Haines… succubus and incubi or to us humans, sex demons. Perry is a virgin, which makes it interesting. There is a lot of chemistry between
Sonia Almeida Dias
A bit of entertainment, light read, and the story was easy to follow. It reminded me of Richard Kadrey but it wasn't as badass as Sandman Slim.
D. Messing
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Angels and demons and halfbreeds, oh, my!! Such a fun book! I expected a campy, fluff read based on the cover, but it was anything but! This was a fantastic story that covered the gamut of human experiences and emotions and managed to be serious, snarky, funny, exasperating, and action packed all in the same darned story! Fantastically put together, solid plot, detailed enough to come alive, but not too much that it bogs down the story, and snarky enough that it made my cross little heart laugh! ...more
Valerie Roberson
I wasn't sure how to write this review. There is so much to tell and spoil the story. So I picked out a few things to hopefully peak your interest. It's bad enough to be half sex demon and half human, but also being a virgin and having an arranged marriage by your parents to keep you safe, has got to go. Perrian hates this man and now she is his wife. Can life get any worse? Why yes it can! You can find out that your parents and aunt have been lying to you your whole life. They held back very i ...more
Amy
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
E-book/Chicklit Fantasy: When I saw this book on NetGalley, I looked at the reviews and all of them were four and five stars, so I chose it. It was a great read and I enjoyed it immensely.

Betsy Taylor is one of my favorite fictional friends. She is snarky and obsessed with shoes, but Mary Janice Davidson has turned that series into an inside joke that I, as a reader, cannot figure out all the time. There are too many characters that get killed only to come back, so I have been looking for a rep
Alice Teets
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I was given this book by Netgalley and the Publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Sometimes you just need a little mindless trashy read. Something fun and quick. This books fits the bill perfectly.

Perry is a succubus who must marry an incubus to help control her powers and learn how to defeat Samael, a graceless Angel who wants to kill her and everyone like her.

The story is interesting, the characters are fun, and it definitely fills the trash quotient. In a good way.

This is reminiscent t
The Magic of Books Blog
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hunted by Angels: A Line of Lilith Novel

Review By Heidi

Heidi Ryan
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a very interesting story that seems like a very fresh take on the angels theme. I was completely drawn in by the way the story started. Usually, your heroine is strong and likeable. Perry starts off as brash and snotty, but the explanation for her personality quickly draws you to her side. She is a cambion. That is a half breed in her world. She believes her mother is a succubus and her father is human. This makes her a succubus who hasn’t ever had sex. She fears it because she ends up ...more
Becky Cox
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
R.A. Boyd had me from page one. Love the writing style and the humor is off the charts. There are a lot of serious situations going on, but Perry's inner and outer dialogue kept me laughing. Perry is a succubus and has to marry to keep her power under control. Haines, an incubus, is chosen as her husband by her mother to help her control herself. In the beginning oh how she loves to hate Haines.

I am a dabbler in supernatural books, but straight up loved this one. The supporting characters were f
Maria
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Perry just wants to live her life and yes finally have sex, but being a Succubus who can't control her powers means it'll take a special kinda guy it help keep hey in check.

Enter Haines and although it's a marriage of convenience you can see the sparks fly between them! Sometimes it's more like they're going to electrocute each other but those Sparks are sizzling nonetheless!

When Perry learns her fate she will have to decide whether or not to accept it or to find another way to ensure
Marie
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
So a sucubus & an incubus get married...sounds like the start of a weird joke but not in this case. This intriguing story by up & coming author, R.A. Boyd, combines humor and mythology(?), in a contemporary setting. The characters are likeable and can be annoying ( in a good way & for a good reason!) but most people are. It's fast-paced and leaves me wanting more!
The story is a twist on the theme of two people who don't like each other having to marry. Cue the fun, intriguing suspens
Tina
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book exceeded my expectations. It was equal parts high energy and hot as hell. I wish I would've met this yummy book sooner.

Half demon/half angel, a sexy virgin succubus marries a demon that she can't stand. She has no.idea why her mother is do adamant about her marrying this sexy as sin demon. She does it but not without a fight. Perry is one feisty girl and I love it. She could give the big bad wolf a run for his money.

There is a fight coming. We can only hope that Perry is ready whe
Christine Lee
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER/AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Hunted by Angels by R.A. Boyd was a book that grabbed you from the first page. If sleep weren't so very necessary, I would have finished in 1 sitting. I really liked Perrian, the main character; you could just see what was happening so easily.

R.A. Boyd has built a world where Angels can fall, and have families with demons. But who is the good guy? Who is the bad guy? You have to read this book.

**Review has been d
Suzanne Keller
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay let me start out by saying I normally don't enjoy supernatural books. So I thought a short book was a great way to try it.. I turned the last page and yelled! It was spread over and I need to know what happens next!! This book is well written with spunk, sass, love, hate, danger, and family secrets... Wow I really want more ASAP
R.A.
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kay Cee
Oct 16, 2018
Irene
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderfully fiery lead female, who gets dropped in the deep end with none of the knowledge she needs to survive.

Perry's snark is instantly relatable, and her inner conflicts as interesting as her outer ones.

A great read
Suzanne Keller
Apr 16, 2014
Pamela
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perrian "Perry" is half succubus and half human. Her parents have convinced her it would be to her benefit to marry an incubus. Perry hates Haines, the incubus she is to marry. He is so condescending, but she goes through with the marriage anyway. Maybe things will start looking up soon. Yeah, right!

Almost immediately after marriage, Perry discovers she is a descendant of Lilith and believe it or not, an actual angel. Not only is she dealing with a husband she is starting to like, but trying ver
Mary Welzen
Dec 31, 2014
R.A.
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Susan Frazier
Fun, flirty, supernatural, light read. This book is quite enjoyable, especially if you are into angels and demons. It's got it all, and let's not forget the sizzling hotness of the main characters. I also applaud R. A. Boyd for excellent characters/supporting characters and relationship dynamics. Bravo!
Faye McCray
Nov 05, 2013
R.A.
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Campbell
Nov 13, 2013
Faye McCray
Nov 05, 2013
Goodreads Librari...: Add book and update name 5 20 May 27, 2018 09:07PM
R.A. Boyd is a writer, and reader, of paranormal fiction, horror and urban fantasy. She lives in Maryland with her husband, daughter and her massive collection of books. Seriously. Her books have their own room.

She loves all things paranormal but dabbles in romantic comedies and hockey fights. When she’s not writing at three in the morning she’s binge-watching Netflix or plotting random scenes fro

Line of Lilith (2 books)
  • Lady and the Pack (Line of Lilith #2)