Start by marking “No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)

No Strings Attached

(Falling for You #1)

She wants one night. He wants her forever.

Hayden Summers just landed the job of a lifetime taking pictures for Time magazine, but she’s determined to leave with no regrets. The first thing on her list? Erase the memory of her cheating ex with a wild night of anonymous sex. The second? Figure out why her best friend, sexy bar owner Jace Jennings, stopped speaking to her the ni
Published June 10th 2013 by Entangled Publishing (Brazen)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo DayNostringsattachedTitlebySueBee_zps502839f3.jpg
★★★★! No Strings Attached (book 1) is a quick, sexy friends-to-lovers novella about a night of wild passion!

passion!
 photo DayNostringsattachedTitlebySueBee_zps502839f3.jpg

“Ready?” She nodded, and then he was licking the salt from the inside of her thigh, lingering, kissing every grain from her skin. Heat pooled between her legs, and a familiar ache worked its way down her belly. Jace took one last lick that went a little higher than necessary, then stood and downed the shot. He stared at her, his lids heavy. “Relax, Hayden,” he whispered. And then his mouth was on hers.”

Hero: Jace Jennings/26 years/bar owner/black hair/amber-brown eyes
Heroine: Hayden Summers/26 years/photojournalist for Times magazine/caramel-brown hair/green eyes

No Strings Attached is the brief story of Hayden Summers who, on the eve of her departure to the Middle East to work as a photojournalist for the Time magazine, heads out in search of a one night stand. She is trying to erase memories of a bad relationship and move on. And an in case she does not return from her assignment she wants a night of passion.

Hayden and her photographer assistant find themselves at her best friend since childhood, Jace Jennings’ night club. Ever since she informed him of her departure he has been distance and on the edge. They have a body shot, followed by tension and some harsh words causing Hayden to drink entirely too much before making plans for a rendezvous only to end up locked in a storage room with Jace…

“He looked away, and for the first time ever, she couldn’t place the emotions that were scrawled across his face. He was still mad she was leaving, obviously.”

Four words to describe Jace Jennings: Protective, strong, determined and sexy.

Four words to describe Hayden Summers: Independent, resourceful, naïve and caring.

No Strings Attached is alternating between Jace’s and Hayden’s POVs. Less than 100 pages long it’s a well-written, quick and sexy romp with a HFN ending that made me want to know more about them. And author just recently announced this will be a series.

***
Storytelling skills rating: 4 stars
Story ending rating: 3.5 stars
************************************************
Overall rating: 4 stars

Would I re-read this book: Maybe.
Would I read future books by this author: Yes.

photo tumblr_mmp0lbqdfV1rzyu45o1_500_zpsdea558cc.gif
• Lisa •
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brazen-addict
'She wants one night, but he wants her forever.'

5 HUGE STARS FOR A TINY NOVELLA

I'm not normally a fan of novella's but 'no strings attached' has officially changed my mind. I adored every single page. This short story packs more than a punch and I applaud the author for creating a story with depth, emotion, heartache, off the scales hot, heart in mouth chemistry and true love all in a gorgeous 'friends to forever' novella package.

What's it about?
Hayden Summers has just landed h
Christy
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

photo 8d4fd72a-b6a8-4f55-ac89-deb78f8961d9_zps46e1c0f4.jpg

Short. Sweet. Sexy. The best way to describe this novella!

Hayden and Jace have been best friends for a long time. They have always been there for one another. The last few weeks, Jace hasn’t been speaking to Hayden. He is upset she is taking a dangerous photography assignment. He is worried for Hayden; he can’t lose her. Hayde
Pam
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4, steamy-hawt, shortie
4 shortie stars
"I’ll be damned if I let you walk out of my life and lose the chance that you might say yes someday.”

Hayden has been offered the ultimate dream job oversees with Time magazine, the only thing is that it takes her away from her home and her friends, something her best friend isn’t all too thrilled about. Jace and Hayden have been there for each other throughout their lives and it’s never been complicated until now. Jace doesn’t know what Hayden has to put herself in harm’s way to a place where he cstars
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Jace Jennings

I am not usually a fan of novellas. They are too quick for me to get any sort of feel for the characters, so I tend to stay away.

However, I got curious about this debut novella by Nicolette Day.

No Strings Attached turned out to be a pleasant little surprise for me. While only 62 pages, it packed a sexy little punch.

Hayden Summers and Jace Jennings have been best friends for years. Now after coming off of a br
Catarina
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
The only bad thing about this is that it was too short. I needed more pages!!

description

Jace and Hayden are friends for years, secretly loving each other for a long time. But now Hayden lands her dream job that involves have to leave the country and Jace isn't happy about it.
So when he knows that she plans to a have a one-night-stand before she leaves, he believes that they should do it. And that will
Jen
“Do you want me Hayden?"
"Yes," she said with bated breath. "I want you"
"Then we're done talking"

The book was perfect for what it was; a sexy friends to lovers short novella. The short part’s important to mention because I wasn’t expecting an incredibly high level of character development or a particularly deep story. Regardless of the length I came to like both Hayden and Jace. Their shared history made the moment they finally came together and admitted their true feelings for one another smoki
Sheryl C. Nash
POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME.... HONESTLY... its more like POUR SOME FREAKIN' COLD WATER ON ME right now... >.<

OMFG... 2 BARTENDING BROTHERS??!!! Like seriously... ONE OF MY ULTIMATE FANTASIES (now don't judge me, y'all... seems that i have A LOT of fantasies... LOL)!!! All i can say, is that Jase was so damn hot that i wished i was Hayden, when she was laying on top of the bar waiting for Jase to lick the salt of her inner thigh... *OH LORDY* i NEED my very own Jase to put this fire out right n
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~

3.5 - There was a String - Stars!

Hayden has been in love with her best friend Jace for what seems like forever.

He however only likes her as a friend..........Or so it seems....

photo HRbBr_zps07043dd0.gif

She is getting ready to leave the country for work. Her best friend Lilly talks her into trying to make her last night a good one by having a one night stand.

sex photo tumblr_m4tosl1Crf1rqrk6x_zpsff8b2ccd.gif

Lilly’s worried that Hayden will become a little old
Nikki

Seriously, for such a short book, this one packed a punch!

This is absolutely my most favorite friends to lovers story EVAH! So well written, so freaking hot, so fanfreakingtastic!

When Jace and Hayden come together (pun so intended)

This was really a great book. The story was so well thought out and written it never even occurred to me it was a shorter story. It had the feel of a full length novel with
Amy
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
A very hot and steamy read!! I loved it!

I’m not normally a fan of novellas because they all seem to suffer from insta-love. I prefer longer novels that take time to develop the characters and build their relationship before they jump into bed. BUT, this one actually worked for me.

Hayden and Jace were already best friends so their feelings didn’t seem rushed. And who doesn’t love a good friends-to-lovers story??

Hayden is a photographer and has accepted a danger
Jill
Jun 17, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Short and sweat. Steamy and satisfying. Hayden and Jace have been best friends forever and they have both been through a lot with each other. They have also both been in love with each other for a while. When Hayden makes the move to get on with her life, it stirs something in Jace that he can't control. Anger, possessiveness. Will he let her get away?
This book was really short, I read it within an hour. Even though the length wasn't long I still really enjoyed it. It was a
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow. Great story for such a short book. I'll definitely be looking for more of this authors work. I loved Hayden and Jace. I hope we get Lily and Nates story too.
Jessirae
Brazen Ever After novellas are complete teases, I swear! I can’t seem to get enough and this goes for No Strings Attached. I devoured this gem in less than two hours, trying my hardest to make it last forever to no avail. It was just too good to put down.

Hayden was freaking awesome! Right in the beginning she was just so funny and down to earth. She was just a normal young woman who wasn’t too wild or even boring, but hard working and finally going after her dreams. She was finally doing someth
Kara
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My first experience reading Ms Day & I'm a believer!
Holy crap was this short read one that won't be forgotten soon!

Hayden & Jace packed the heat with this one! Hot & Smexy!!!
Tessa Bailey
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I'm a sucker for protective men with a lot going on under the surface and Nicolette Day totally delivers that in Jace. I fell for Hayden and Jace - totally had a goofy-faced book hangover when it ended. Their story made me melt and I was already half-melted from the steamy sex. Definitely recommend!
Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always
You can never go wrong with the best friends turned lovers trope. If you know any more books with this theme (whether it be MG, YA, NA or adult), definitely shoot me with your recommendations. ;)
Bookaholic (reads every mortal thing)
3.5

Aww, man. This was adorable. I have a soft spot for best-friends-turned-lovers books and this was no different. I only wish this was a few pages longer!
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Super good, super hot!! I looooved Jace, wow! It is a short story but I never felt Anything was ever too rushed or any details left out! I would love to know more about their future though, it could've actually been a really good novel with her going to the Middle East for work. Just saying!
Misty Baker
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Summer at my house means endless hours at the pool. Unfortunately (for me) I’m not an outdoorsy type person. I’d rather read about trolls galavanting through the woods, or hot t-shirtless men comparing abs around a pool, than actually take part in it. (Ok, maybe not the abs one.) So my rules for finding summer (pool) reading are simple.

1. They need to be short enough to read in a couple of hours. (1-200 pages. When I finally decide to drag my crinkly fingered children back into the h
Gemma
Jun 06, 2013 rated it liked it
3 STARS ***

A copy of this book was provided by NetGallery in return for an honest review

This was a nice short erotic story featuring two best friend who make the most of their last night together.

It's Hayden last night before she flies overseas to work as a photographer in Sudan and she is determined to have sex before she goes. She goes to the bar owned by her best friend Jace on a mission and nothing is going to stop her. Jace and Hayden have been friends forever, but J/>A
Sammy ⭐️
ARC provided by Entangled Publishing via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 stars nice hot steamy short story

Jace and Hayden have been best friend forever and always loved each other from a far.

Hayden gets offered a dangerous photography job in Sudan, On her last night before flying out she's determined to erase the memory of her cheating ex boyfriend with a one night stand.

Until she get locked in a storage room with Jace...........

This had hot c
Claire Robinson
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
HOT.... Not a fan of cupboards, but I would be happy to be locked in one with Jace for a couple of hours!
Vi (like the letter)
All I can say is: I want more!!!!

Oh, how I loved this little novella. It’s so hard for me to get hooked on a book nowadays because I read so much, but No Strings Attached had me glued to all 62 pages of its pure awesomeness. And, I was seriously smiling and laughing the whole time I was reading this. My only complaint? There wasn’t enough of it! I want more Hayden and Jace. And possibly some more Nate because dammit if I don’t love a sexy set of brothers!
I loved Jace and Hayden
Sheri (Tangled Up In Books)
Originally posted on my blog: Tangled Up In Books

After I finished this the only thought I had or could even come up with was something like.."What the hell did I just read?" And can I just say, that I mean that in the best way possible? Because holy crap, that may have only been 67 pages, but it was 67 delicious pages. My only complaint? I wanted it to go on and on and on and on. Couldn't they have maybe been locked in the storage room for like a week? Maybe two? Yeah I know. Blah, blah they
Simone Smith
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Arc was provided for an honest review!!

This is the first book I have read from Nicolette Day, and I can tell you now it certainly will not be the last... I absolutely loved it!! My only complaint is that it was to short and would loved to have got to know the main characters in more depth! Maybe another * hint, hint, winks*.

This very sweet, heart swooning, sexy novellas really leaves you sighing and while hugging your kindle! or maybe that was just me *blushes*
This book
Timitra
May 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
As soon as I started reading this book I couldn't help but think that I was going to love it; so thought so done. I absolutely loved No Strings Attached because it contains one of my favorite romance tropes, friends to lovers. Even though it's a trope that is used a lot the author managed to make it fresh and new.

The characters were like-able especially Jace, who was all alpha and yummy with those tats. He made me sigh dreamily, gave me shivers and made my heart flutter.

This was my first book
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

This was a quick, hot little number. It was only 77 pages so there's not a lot of depth or story and character development. But for what it was I liked it.

Hayden is leaving the country for work. She plans to make her last night a memorable one....with a one night stand. Only things don't go according to plan and she ends up locked in the store room with her BFF Jace, who she's been in love with for years.

Things get hot and heavy. But what will happen the following morning
Cari Quinn
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
No Strings Attached is one of the rare books that contains a story that is every bit as sexy and smoldering as the cover. (And whoa, that's SOME cover!) As difficult as it is to tell a complete story in a novella, Ms. Day nailed it with characters that are relatable and likable and a story that is filled with emotion and longing. And umm, the smexy times were delicious, too! I reached the end with a smile on my face and my own sense of longing - for the next book in the Falling For You series! M ...more
Jenn Scranton
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Wow... That was really fast!

No Strings Attached was a nice novella with some really hot scenes. I literally finished it in one lunch hour.

Nook-Romance: Reviews 2 11 Jul 08, 2013 12:26PM
Nook-Romance: Clothing-Shoes-Accessories etc.... 1 12 Jul 02, 2013 11:39AM
July Books 1 19 Jul 02, 2013 07:53AM

• Playing the Part
  • Wicked Heat (Hot Island Nights Book 1)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
  • Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies, #1)
  • Lovers Unmasked (Come Undone, #3.5; McCade Brothers, #1.5; Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Prosperity: A Judgement of the Six Mating Novella
  • Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves, #1)
  • Falling for the Marine (McCade Brothers, #2)
  • Dream Nights with the CEO (Secret Desires, #1)
  • Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1)
  • Dirty Trick (Perfectly Matched, #1)
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Don't Bite the Bridesmaid (Sons of Kane #1)
  • Loch and Key (The McLaughlins, #3)
  • Take It Like a Vamp (Take It Like a Vamp, #1)
  • No Romance Required (Love Required, #3)
  • Sweet Hell (Greek God, #2)
  • Plus One
A mom by day and a romance writer by night, Nicolette Day harbors a weakness for black and white mochas and books that steam up her Kindle screen. She grew up in a one-stoplight town in Oklahoma where, once upon a time, she only dreamed of becoming a writer.
Nicolette now lives with her family in North Carolina in a town that has at least three stoplights. If you love young adult romance, che

Falling for You (2 books)
  • Tempted by the Soldier (Falling for You, #2)
“The next three hours went by in a mind-numbing haze. By the time the cab pulled up to the airport terminal, she was pissed. Not at him though. She wanted to be-she'd fallen back in love with him, and he couldn't even stick around to have a waffle and say good-bye?-but she couldn't.” 1 likes