Start by marking “Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #2)

Torn

(Billionaire Bachelors Club #2)

Marina Knight came to this party for one thing only: to slap Gage Emerson in the face. Poised to snatch up her family’s real estate empire, the sexy tycoon is on the verge of making an enemy for life—even if he can make her melt with a single kiss …

When Gage discovers that the alluring woman before him is the key to his latest acquisition, claiming her as his suddenly does
Published November 19th 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Torn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn

♡Karlyn P♡
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 stars, just Meeehhhh. Too many WTF scenes, bad decisions, and stupid excuses. All of which killed the romance.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)

ARC provided by publisher through Edelweiss for and honest review.

Unfortunately, I didn't really like this one. It followed a very similar formula as the first book in the series, Crave , which I liked. But this one felt rushed and I didn't feel like the there was as much care taken with the relationship between Gage and Marina. The story jumped ahead by weeks and months, seemingly to try to move forward in time to make the relationship progress more realistically for people to fall in love,
Michelle
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Gage Emerson is after one thing, prime real estate. But not just any location. The one location coveted by Marina Knight's family. The Molina & Knight Families are staples in the Napa Valley. But when Gage finds that the family is suffering financially he knows it's time to strike.

Marina Knight is desperate to keep her family's bakery open. But she knows that the handsome stranger from out of town is the one person who can take it all away from her. Staying away should be easy, right?

There
Rejane
Heroine followed in the same footsteps of heroine in the first boss in the series CRAVE. Extremely annoying
alyssa
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads, 3-stars
Review to come.
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

The second book in the series after Archer..... well who is going down next in this billionaire club?

Of course, it has to be Gage Emerson!

photo 853131fee3bc7b2d9c08a40cbff15256.jpg

Gage becomes very interested in purchasing a few block of buildings and goes all out to buy in! What he doesn't realise is his challenge and temptation comes in the form of Marina Knight, the daughter of the owner!

photo e27976fb167ce2488d432e6fe7fe9af1.jpg

"Why won't you go to dinner with me?"
"You want the truth"

Maree Repa
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Trouble in the Valley
4.5 rating

I have so enjoyed the exclusive second book of this most amazing romantic series of Billionaires Bachelors Club. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book Crave and just couldn't waited for the next one. Monica Murphy has brought to her readers the sense of pure romance for all her characters. This book focuses us on Gages response to true love.

When Marina Knight finally arrived in the Napa Valley realising there were so many others there too. She was approached by a gor
Autumn Review
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, review
It's nice having a break heavy emotional books. TORN was fun and sexy! And I'll go ahead and add in romantic too. Sure, it's a romance read, but Gage turned out to be more of a romantic than I would have guessed. It was nice to see a bit of wooing.

After reading Crave a few months back, I was anxious to know more about Gage. He seemed to be a shark in business and with the ladies. What I found was a sweet, sexy man who also knows the art of courting his lady. But, he never pictured himself gettin
Letitia
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating: B ... Heat: Hot

Marina Knight is worried about her and her aunt’s bakery—business has been pretty slow and it’s not picking up. Marina's afraid her dad will sell the whole strip of buildings he owns, bakery included, before she gets a chance to turn it around. Especially since Gage Emerson is very interested in the properties.

Gage Emerson, real estate mogul, has been buying up property all over Napa Valley. Which has made him one of the most disliked persons in the area but he's still try
Anncleire
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: earc, romance
Book Launch on my blog November 19th
Review + Except + Giveaway

“Torn” è uno di quei libri che volevo leggere quando sapevo che esisteva, appena finito “Crave” il primo volume della serie "Billionaire Bachelors Club”. Oggi festeggiamo il book launch, grazie a InkSlinger PR, ma io vi regalo anche la mia recensione grazie a Edelweiss, Harper Collins e Avon Books, che mi hanno concesso la meravigliosa occasione di leggere il libro in anteprima. E posso dirvi, c
CrazyForRomance
Per prima cosa, accenniamo brevemente a quanto già detto nella recensione del primo volumeNon posso fare a meno di te di questa serie.
description
In originale è pubblicata in un segmento diverso rispetto a quello previsto in Italia, si trova cioè nel genere che in Italia è rappresentato da Harmony; perciò è importante approcciarsi alla lettura di questi romanzi tenendo bene in mente la cosa.
Questo genere di romanzi presentano caratteristiche ben definite tra cui la brevità e la semplicità delle storie.
In q
Megan
Nov 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is the second in the Billionaire Bachelors Cub series. While it is loosely connected to the first book in the series, Crave, it can be read as a stand alone.

Marina and Gage have a very tumultuous relationship in the beginning. One minute they can’t keep their hands off each other and the next they are angry and hurling insults. Once they both realize they like care for one another, things calm down quite a bit. There is a pretty large gap that get skipped, about a month, and we don’t
Linda Sims
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
GAGE

Three men, friends that made a bet a million dollars to the last man standing. In book one we've already read about Archer and Ivy, this time it's Gage's turn.

Gage is after acquiring some property from Marina Knight's father. But Mr. Knight is proving elusive. When Gage meets Marina he intends to use her to get to her father, but Marina wants something from Gage as well. But neither had planned on the red hot attraction between them both.

This second book is ever better than the first IMO. Ga
Lauren Blakely
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hot, hot!
♥Rachel♥
Nov 10, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. Review to come.
Lisa
3 “Boy Toy” Kisses

I had a feeling these devious little billionaire bad boys were going to be the death of me and I was so right. I feel the same way about Torn that I did about Crave . I loved the premise...I love the characters...it's just a cocktail for fun! There is just something to be said about a man...that when he meets the right woman...and everything just clicks...I dunno, I can’t help but love it. And I loved a lot about Gage and Marina.

Gage Emerson...his name just exudes sex for m
☕️Kimberly
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
My date with Torn:
First date: We meet Marina Knight, who is struggling to keep her bakery Autumn Harvest above water. She is attending a local event when she meets the irresistible Gage Emerson. He is an outsider who has been buying up local real estate. Marina knows he has been trying to contact her father to buy the property he owns, and she hates him for it. Ooo but there are sparks and Marina’s panties are wet just from looking at him…that is till he opens his mouth and inserts his foot. Men
Becky
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books
*ARC provided by author for an honest review*

For additional reviews please visit http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

Marina has one goal in mind....

Safe her family's business.

Gage on the other hand, is determined to convince her family to sale. And he is willing to go to any means necessary to make it happen.

Including using Marina.

It was actually kind of funny in the beginning with the first encounters between Marina and Gage. He took the whole "open mouth, insert foot" to a new level. Eve
Janey
May 21, 2013 rated it liked it

The 2nd of this series, we are introduced to Gage Emerson and Marina Knight.

Marina runs the Autumn Harvest Bakery, alongside her Aunt Gina, who makes the most delish cakes. Finances have been difficult lately, and word has spread that a new investor in town would like to buy up the Bakery, along with the surrounding commercial buildings that Marina's respected family currently own.

A wine & food tasting evening was guaranteed to bring the rumoured investor out of the woodwork, so Mar
★Bookish Girls★
Secondo libro della serie The private club di Monica Murphy, Ti odierò fino ad amarti racconta la storia di Marina e Gage.

Gage è un professionista, sa quando un affare sarà fruttuoso, ecco perché ha intenzione di comprare e rivendere le proprietà dei Molina.

L'incontro con Marina avviene proprio per questo motivo. Lei vuole vedere in faccia quella serpe che vuole comprare le proprietà della sua famiglia.

Sin dal primo momento tra i due nascerà una attrazione fulminante e difficile da controllar
Kimberly Rinaldi
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
“You swoop in when someone is vulnerable and desperate for money. Then you take everything from them.”

You can see my full review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

You can check out more of my reviews at:

Makeba Stewart
This love story is of Marina and Gage. At first Gage wanted her real estate, it was top priority, until he met her. I enjoyed this sweet love story and the characters within. The sex scenes were steamy and the sexual tension was good, as well as the story line and characters. This was a good reads.
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
"TORN is sexy, flirty and sophisticated and is a wonderful addition to the series."

Read this review in its entirety atFresh Fiction
Tori
Originally posted at http://smexybooks.com/2013/12/review-...

Favorite Quote: “I want to completely give in to sin and not worry about the consequences.”

Bookcrazy

Marina & Gages Hass/Liebesgeschichte kam nicht an den ersten Band ran.
Vor allem der Beginn wirkte etwas zu konstruiert und gestelzt, wobei ich seine nervöse Art mochte, mit der er alles verbockte. Torn war zwar unterhaltsam und ganz nett, aber auch das Ende hat mir auch nicht so gut gefallen, ich habe mich dabei ertappt ein paar Sätze gegen Ende hin zu überspringen.

2. 5 STerne
Maryam
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great book. Kind of like the first book in these series except alot hottor and steamier (more sex scenes) sex scences. Gage is just damn so hot. I loved him and marinas chemistry. It was a great fun read. (:
Katie Keller
Dec 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Super easy read.... super forgettable too.
Tammy Sargeant
Nov 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Couldn't get into it after 3 chapters. Found it boring. Couldn't get into the characters are the story. Meh!
Nicole Ramge
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ich hasse Gage Emerson, seine Milliarden, sein Wahnsinnslächeln, diese unglaublich grünen Augen! Der Mann kauft hier im Napa Valley Immobilien wie andere Leute Wein. Im Moment hat er es auf mein schickes kleines Café abgesehen. Und er verfolgt sein Ziel mit allen Mitteln … Ich muss einen klaren Kopf bewahren, sonst verliere ich dieses Spiel … Doch der Mistkerl bringt mich um den Verstand! Mir wird schwindelig, wenn ich nur an ihn denke – und seit unserem Quickie in seinem Sportwagen denke ich un
Heather
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Torn is the 2nd book in the Billionaire Bachelors Club Series. As we already know, Asher, Gage and Matt are best friends. While at a friend's wedding, the three of them declared they NEVER wanted to get married. The wager was high. ONE MILLION DOLLARS to the last single man standing. Asher is out, being that he fell in love with Gage's baby sister, Ivy and they are engaged to be married. So the bet is between Gage and Matt. Who will be the last single man standing? Gage? Matt?

Gage Emerson is a r

• An Everlasting Pursuit (Pursuit, #3)
  • That First Kiss (Night Calls #2)
  • Wicked Weekend (Vegas Nights, #0.5)
  • Wanderlust
  • Kept by Him (The Billionaire's Club #4)
  • Chance of Rain
  • Seduce (Beautiful Rose, #1)
  • Savor Me (Master Chefs, #2)
  • True Bliss (Bliss, #2)
  • Lie to Me (Redemption, #1)
  • Halfway Hidden
  • Disclosure of the Heart (The Heart, #2)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Modern Arrangements: Complete Trilogy (Modern Arrangements, #1-3)
  • Billionaire’s Threat (Never Never Man, #4)
  • How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires (How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires, #1-3)
  • Beast Within (Beasty, #1)
  • Bare Assets
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Billionaire Bachelors Club (3 books)
  • Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Savor (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3)