Start by marking “Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)” as Want to Read:
Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)

Double Her Fantasy

(Double Seduction #1)

At a comic book convention, artist Megan Shore is thrilled to meet action movie hunk Garret McGatlin. Usually reclusive, Megan flirts with the leading man of her sexual fantasies. He invites her to his suite for a drink, but when she arrives, his rancher brother Trey opens the door and unleashes Megan's cowboy fantasy. Both men pour on the charm, and she can't decide which ...more
Published April 18th 2013 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Double Her Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Her Fantasy

Malinda
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. I've never tried this author before and will probably try more of her work based on this story. I enjoyed the story and liked the characters.

Megan is a graphic artist. Due to a stalker in her past she tends to be reclusive and tries to avoid the spotlight. When she meets Garrett and Trey while in Chicago to teach a workshop she finds herself out of her depth...but in a good way. ;)

Garrett and Trey are brothers that grew up on a ranch in west Texas. Trey r
Karma Queen
This is the story of Megan, Garret, and Trey who meet and have a fun, steamy menage that went beyond the one night stand Megan had expected. Garret and Trey are brothers. One is a famous action movie star and the other runs the family ranch and they are all good with the idea of sharing a woman. Megan is the lucky lady in this erotic little read. Life is good but Megan lives a life of relative anonymity to protect herself from a stalker. The paparazzi follow Garret around so this puts Megan at r ...more
 Rosebud
Apr 20, 2013 rated it liked it
This was a quick and steamy menage read featuring Megan, Garret, and Trey. Three people who meet during a convention and have that instant chemistry attraction and inability to keep their hands off each other. They end up doing the nasty within a day and find that they don't want it to end. How they can make a relationship work when the guys live in Texas and Megan in Canada is the bone of contention. Especially when Megan is keeping a secret that makes it all but impossible to live in their wor ...more
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
Lately I have been on this novella kick and wanted to find something fun and sexy. This actually hit the spot. Sure there are a few moments of not so genius descriptive phrases, but for the most part, it's a pretty damn good read.

Imagine having two brothers want you so desperately that they are willing to share you, indefinitely. You would never have to choose between them. They are as different as night and day. One a strong sexy cowboy who's rough touch and Texas drawl make you melt. The other
Hbeebti
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well well well, this little book was so freaking Hot! Garrett and Trey McGatlin were double perfection. A cowboy and an action movie star. And they like to share. I loved how they were attentive and compassionate and didn't fight the pull that they felt. Megan had a stalker issue but nothing really came of it. So she was the one who was pulling back. Of course they reeled her in. Both these guys were complete sweethearts.
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Jun 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, freebies
Great love story about a woman and two brothers. The only problem I had was it was too short and some of the issues, IMO, did not get resolved. Wish it was longer. But otherwise, a very sexy read.

My Secret Book Spot
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1) by Randi Alexander

5 of the HOTTEST Stars EVER!!!!

Would you like to have a roll in the sheets with a hunky, smooth talking cowboy? How about an equally hunky, confident movie star? OR BOTH? Megan gets the opportunity of a lifetime when these tall Texan brothers both take a liking to her and entice her into their bed. Oh. My. God. From that first awkward conversation in the elevator with Garret and the seemingly accidental run-in with Trey to the final lick
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Megan Shore is a graphic artist for a comic book. While at a comic book convention she shares an elevator ride with her secret crush, movie star Garret McGatlin. However, he’s a bit of an ass and when he mutters about the press of fans he sees out the glass window of the elevator, Megan decides to mess with him. She offers to distract them so he can get away, all the while knowing that these fans are actually hers and not his.

Garret’s brother Trey is waiting in the hotel lobby and sees her exit
Evita
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great fun and sexy ménage. Megan meets younger brother Garret, movie star, and when agrees to meet him, who answers the door but his older brother Trey. Both are gorgeous and just ooze charm out of their pores. What Megan doesn’t know is that the brothers like to share women, and they want her. Can she let go of her inhibitions and enjoy the fantasy they are promising her?

Hot men…check, hotter sex scenes…double check. I thoroughly enjoyed how attentive the brothers are to Megan’s needs,
Daisy Sloan
Short quick read!

Megan is a famous artist in the comic world. However, she values her privacy. On her one yearly sojourn to the public eye, she meets Garrett McGatlin. And he's hot. And she wants him. And he wants her.

Then Trey, Garrett's brother sees Megan and he wants her. And he's hot. And she wants him. What's a girl to do? She wants them both!

The sexy actor, Garrett and the sexy cowboy Trey. Good thing these boys like to share!

This was a pretty hot read. I really liked it. It dealt with so
Ginger
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the first ménage book I have read and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Megan Shore is an artist with a secret. Usually a recluse, just going to a comic book convention is a big step out of her comfort zone. When she meets two handsome brothers at the convention hotel, her world is turned upside down. Megan can’t decide which brothers she likes better, which works out great since they both want her. However, things get complicated when her involvemen ...more
Daria
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Megan, Trey and Garrett three people that just had the good luck to happen on each other.

Megan a graphic artist lonely but by choice, Trey a Rancher always busy but loyal to his family even his baby brother. Garrett hollywoods hottie is all show but deep down you will love the man that he is.

It was just a great story. I loved how they met, or how megan met garrett *smiles* I loved how they allowed the decision to be made by her, even though it killed them they still gave her the space.

Enjoy I
Becca
This was a short and very hot contemporary menage story. The action took place in a very short (unrealistically so, really) time and the characters were all specimens of physical perfection. Despite this, I thought the author did a good job of conveying the characters' hopes for and concerns about their growing relationship.

Some of the dialog was overly sweet, causing occasional eye rolling on my part, but in general this was a well written (no obvious editing misses that I noticed) and fun stor
Beth
Apr 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-ebook
I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for a review, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's everything you want a ménage story to be - sexy men, hot sex scenes, and even the hint of an HEA. My only real complaint, and it's a minor thing, is that her reaction to the tabloid thing felt overblown. I get that she had previous issues with a crazed fan, but it still didn't feel like an appropriate reaction. I would have liked to see that issue of hers developed a ...more
Ronda  Tutt
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Wew! This is one hot novella. Fast paced and fun, the story drew me in and captivated me immediately. Garrett and Trey are some hot cowboys that put the yee in the haw. I loved Megan and I didn't want the story to end. I will say this though, the erotic scenes are so hot and deliciously described that the reader will want to reach their own climax before the characters get their chance in the book - LOL

As the author's motto says - "Road hard and put up satisfied!"

Guaranteed to put
Karen
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silver Spur

Excellent writing and erotica are often hard to find. Look no further. I have not been a fan of threesomes until this novel. Obviously I read the wrong authors! This novel was the perfect blend of interesting characters, fun plot, sweet romance and very hot sex. Enjoy!
0rigin3l
Jun 13, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm really debating on my rating here. I'm torn. I like the brothers, but the book was just something quick and light unfortunately I felt like there was potential for so much more. The book went too quick for me to really get vested in the characters, overall it just left me wanting more.
Rosanna Leo
Aug 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very sexy short with two hot Alphas that I'll be fantasizing about for some time to come.
Tamara
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
A wonderful hot polyamorous story about two brothers and the girl they come to love.
Robin Malone
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author, Randi Alexander, for an honest review and so I shall deliver.

The Review

Anything with a Cowboy or the Erotica genre will pique my interest. Put those two together and you have my undivided attention. Put them in a Ménage à trois and I’ll be the happiest damn woman you’ve ever seen!! “Double Her Fantasy” has it ALL!!

Megan meets Garrett in an elevator. He’s a movie star, so when he sees a mob of fans, he automatically assumes he’s the reason they’re there. Mega
Shan ~ A ~
While at a convention Megan Shore meets heart throb movie star Garret McGatlin and his brother Trey. They are both instantly attracted to Megan and set out to seduce her.

This book was just okay for me, it was insta-love which I have no problem with, but this set of circumstances made it ring false, just a bit. If they had known her for more than a minute then made the assumption that she was the one, I would have though okay this is it. Or maybe it's their reason for wanting to share which basi
BookSnuggle
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon
Kim
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Megan knows that she's in for a ride when she meets Garret and then Trey. She was great at reading both of them and seeing what their individualities and needs were. Trey and Garret understood that they needed to give Megan a little room in making her decisions.

The three of them were beautiful together and wove the story wonderfully. When I first read this, I had no idea there would be more. I'm glad there is three more parts.
Jennie Fortna
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh…so….HOT!!

Megan is a graphic artist and a recluse (has a stalker) who comes to Chicago for a comic book convention and while in the elevator she meet Garrett, the sexy, hot, handsome movie star so is trying to avoid the press. She recognizes him and he has been her fantasy man for a long time. When they are getting off the elevator she see another hot, sexy, handsome cowboy…..well guess what it’s Garrett’s brother! !

Now both men want her and they has shared before soooo…..the race is on to win
Shelly
Jun 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
You know on those rear occasions you’ll read a short story and it won’t be enough for you? Not because it’s an incomplete story but because it’s so good you want it to continue. That’s the way I felt about this story – it made me greedy for more.

Megan Shore is a sensible woman. She has a career as a graphic artist that makes her happy. She has her privacy that makes her a bit lonely but that’s to be expected when you’ve had your safety compromised in the past. She’s also got a new found attract
Aloveslave
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of hot, erotic romances

One of the hottest, sensual menage stories antwhere!

This is the first book in the Double Seduction Series. It’s the beginning of the story of Megan, Trey, and Garret . I highly recommend you read these parts in order. There will be 4 parts to the story. (Three in paperback) Each book is a quick read ( except for the very steamy menage scenes. I'm not going to tell you the story. Read it for yourself! Just a hint!

Megan is a well known graphic artist, famous for her people sketches. On her way to
CassandraG
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: randialexander

Garrett, Trey, and Meghan made a very unique and interesting partnership. It had steaminess, humor, action and when called for a favorite brother. Whether it’s the cowboy or the movie star, you’ll probably, (no, definitely) find a favorite. So how's a girl to choose. Just go with the flow I guess. Seduction had two times the fun and the best of both worlds and a choice a girl had to make that wouldn't normally be made. It had steaminess, humor and a lot of strong likeable characters from each of
Rough Draft Book Blog
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Double Her Fantasy by Randi Alexander
Garret, Megan, and Trey
WOW, WHAT AN OPENER!
5 STARS

So, this is the opening book to the Double Seduction series. I was floored! I loved it, probably more than I should. My hubs is gonna start to wonder about me. LOL! Whatevah! This is a very sinfully, sexy kind of book. If you don't like menage or anal play then put this book back on the shelf till you're ready to pull up your big girl panties and read some sexy shit!

Megan is a recluse comic book artist who onl
Robin
May 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Double Her Fantasy by Randi 17831853Alexander is a quick, but sexy ménage. It has double the hotness and double the fun!

Megan first meets movie star Garret on an elevator but he doesn’t make a great first impression. Garret invites Megan for a drink in order to apologize. When she arrives at his suite, she’s met by his equally hunky brother. Megan is attracted to both men. How can she decide?

Luckily, she doesn’t have to because the brothers like to share their women. And once they decide that th
Margo - this job thing really screws up my ability to read/review
Summary
Double Her Fantasy by Randi Alexander is everyone's movie star fantasy come true. Megan is famous is the world of comic book artists, but that's a long way from Hollywood. She accidentally meets her favorite action hero, and gets an invite to his room where she meets his equally handsome, cowboy brother. As fantasies go, this one is top notch. Several elements of the story are left unresolved, but the ending is satisfying. It's not really a cliffhanger, and will definitely leave you want
  • Good Cop, Bad Cop
  • Four For Christmas
  • Double Dippin' (Rope 'n Ride ON, #1)
  • Their Greatest Treasure (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #1)
  • How To Break A Cowboy (Savage Tales, #1)
  • Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Boots And Chaps (Ugly Stick Saloon, #1)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Half Hearts
  • Erica's Choice
  • Briar's Cowboys (Daly Way, #5)
  • Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1)
  • Plenty To Come (Plenty, FL #1)
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • A Wilde Wedding Night (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 0)
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Legacy of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #3)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a

Double Seduction (4 books)
  • Double Her Pleasure (Double Seduction #2)
  • Double Her Temptation (Double Seduction #3)
  • Double Her Destiny (Double Seduction #4)