Start by marking “Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3)” as Want to Read:
Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3)

Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding #3)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  7,985 Ratings  ·  1,090 Reviews
Two years after walking out of Jack’s wedding, Lexi has finally put her past behind her. She has made up her mind about where her life is headed. This time, she is sticking to her guns, no matter what.

That is, until a phone call shatters the fragile grasp she has on her new life. Lexi is forced to question everything she thought she knew about what she wanted, and life-cha
400 pages
Published December 10th 2013 (first published November 30th 2013)

Kelli Spear
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
UPDATE 12/12/13: I finished this last night and, well... after *THAT*, I can't write a spoiler free review. If you don't want to know, don't read anything in the spoiler tag. It's going to be a vent session and will definitely ruin the story for anyone who hasn't finished the book.
This is your final warning!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Andddd... we have a date

Dec 10th!!!!!

Thank you Emily! :)
~~

If Jack the jerk comes in between Ramsey and Alexa, Imma murder someone!
kill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
woopie
I am so happy, curious, excited, scared & I am just going to sit and hope that all ends well for Alexa n nothing goes well for Jack. Bastard. I don't want anything bad to happen for Ramsey, he was always nice! :((
And Bekah can just die, I don't care for her.
Alexis *Reality Bites*
FULL REVIEW POSTED 12/12/13
NOTE: My original review did not save on Goodreads, I became frustrated and here is the finished product.

4.5 STARS
Genre: Contemporary Romance

SPOILERS AHEAD-SPOILERS HERE-SPOILERS THERE-SPOILERS EVERYWHERE

photo tumblr_lj7jwvwjrd1qzayo1o1_500_zps34cbd4e6.gif

Avoiding Temptation went a little something like this

Jack calls Lexi

photo gif-confused-on-phone_zpsdc077492.gif

Ramsey reacts with a nonchalant..

photo tumblr_ms09pudIss1qc7rh3o1_500_zps11f7582e.gif

Ramsey and Lexi are all..

photo tumblr_mt9n1iDaDu1sr39gto1_500_zps931274a6.gif

Jack to Lexi

photo jamie-campbell-bower-birthday-gifs-i-need-you_zps215a11eb.gif

What Bekah recently said to Jack was...

photo beyoncetotheleaft.gif

Lexi to Jack about the divorce papers being filed..

photo tumblr_mdm0hrPd341r271p0.gif

photo tumblr_mpe2btleyM1s7vd0po1_500_zps71050d48.gif

Lexi is l
Mary
Jul 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
UPDATE 12/11/13: Review now posted!

Oh boy. Where do I even begin?

Let me start by saying SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS ahead. STOP reading right now if you don't want to know what happens in this book. I do not feel like spoilering out my whole review and I also can't seem to find the f*cks to give to do so....Or...wait a minute....There's one:

That would be the one word review to this book.

But...because I need to purge myself of the rage this series has invoked, I will explore my thoughts more
Candace
The final book in the 'Avoiding' series, 'Avoiding Temptation' provides the answers to all of the questions that I had. At last, I can put my frustrations to rest. Finally, I know how things work out for Lexi.

I don't want to spoil this series for anyone, so I won't say exactly who Lexi ends up with...or if she ends up with anyone at all. However, I will say that if you're a fan of angst that this is one of the most angst-filled series that I've ever encountered. I could not believe the massive a
Taryn

No more than 3 stars- And that's pushing it.

I had a review written, was ready to push publish, but at the last minute couldn't. I've decided I won't be posting one. I just can't bring myself to talk about a series that I hold dear to my heart in a bad light the way my review was written. But just like I said with Following Me- Get new betas. Makes me wonder who read this and if they had any constructive criticism at all other than love for it. How did no one see the HUGE MASSIVE issues with this
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
description

Has Lexi learned nothing from the first two books?

Don’t answer that phone!!

description

Kyla Linde delivered one hell of a crazy ride!

“Lose Jack and be with Ramsey.
Be with Jack and lose Ramsey.
Be by herself without either of them.
Move back to New York, start a new life, rebound-fuck John all over again.
Run from her past for a future that couldn’t even begin to handle her emotional baggage.”

description

Right from the first chapter my jaw hit the floor and I wondered where Kyla was taking me and do I really want to go
Christy
Feb 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 ‘I have no clue who’s team I’m on’ stars!

“description"/

Going into Avoiding Temptation, I was scared. The last book scarred me. I went into this with no team. Much like Lexi, I was undecided. Who is she going to pick? What the hell is going to happen?

“description"/

This review isn’t going to be like a ‘normal’ review. I can’t review the way I normally do without spoiling too much, so here it goes...

“description"/

Lexi honestly doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. She had what she had with John, she is trying to be a good friend to Jac
Vibha★
2.5 stars..

To be honest,at this point,I'm just glad it's over.I don't even think I'll be able to write a proper review for this one.No,just no.This book drove me INSANE!What is it with these characters and their hugely messed up lives?It was one crazy ride.I was Team Ramsey in the beginning but I'm not too sure now.I was really pissed at Lexi because of her indecisiveness.All those "Am I happy?" questions infuriated me to no end.(view spoiler)
It's just me Shelly B
"People come in and out of your life all the time. They shape and mold you like clay, and then the water washes away the edges."

All of these characters....Lexi, Jack, Ramsey and John all hold a little piece of my heart. I like them ALL for different reasons and through out this series they have also pissed me off for different reasons. However I have always loved them through everything. Triangles are a tough read sometimes because she can only pick ONE...unless you get lucky with a ménage some
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Whew....Ok...some thoughts. NOT many but just a few.

1. I LOVE this author, I LOVE her writing, and I LOVE the way she builds angst and kills you with it. I LOVE HER WRITING...I DO. SHE KNOWS HOW TO WRITE...SO PLEASE, DO NOT CONFUSE MY FEELINGS OVER THIS BOOK WITH HER TALENT...SHE IS BRILLIANT! EVERY CRITIQUE BELOW IS ON THE PLOT AND CHARACTERS! THAT IS IT. THE AUTHOR ROCKS, HER BOOKS GUT YOU, SHE WRITES LIKE A BAD ASS!!! AND, IF YOU LOVE A LOVE TRIANGLE THAT DESTROYS YOU..YOU WILL LOVE THIS SER
Angela Richardson
Dec 04, 2013 rated it liked it
3 stars. *spoilers*
This is just a personal reflection of my feelings after I read this book. This could be an entirely wonderful experience for the next reader, so I hope you do give the story a chance and go forth and experience it for yourself.

But simply...for me...most of it did not work. And its not because of who she ended up with in the end, because I was happy that they finally got it together. It was how they came together as well as the execution of the story that left me very disappoin
R.S. Burnett
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I'm actually afraid to read any future books by K.A Linde. Not sure I can put myself through all this again!
Loved all five books though, even if they did make me temporarily insane.
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just wanted to soak in a relaxing vodka bath and brush my teeth with Xanax...

I did not go into this book lightly. In fact, I think there was a lot of cursing involved. At some point, even my emotions said, "shit". I just wanted to soak in a relaxing vodka bath and brush my teeth with some Xanax. I wanted somebody to hold me and I hadn't even started the book yet.

Here's where my review gets tricky. My emotions are a tell all.

I can't share too much about the state of my feelings because my emoti
Zizz
Feb 26, 2013 rated it liked it
To say that I am not a happy camper is putting it mildly. I will now hide everything behind spoiler tags to be fair...

Jenn
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
Okay that's it. I'm over this book and these characters. I think this whole series should have been done in two MAYBE three books and no extra side books. This whole relationship with Jack and Lexi was ridiculous. Jack's reasoning's were stupid. He wasn't redeemable, EVER!

This is one unhappy reader. I have a lot to say but will hold back, seeing as there are plenty of other readers who will want to read this book with out it being ruined completely for them if they see my review in the way I wo
A.L. Jackson
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of all the Avoiding Series. I might have done a little fist-pump at the end. This girl was happy. Great job in wrapping up an amazing series K.A. Linda!
Hail
Mar 12, 2013 marked it as to-read
Team Jack!

Sometimes, a happy ending to a story isn't meant to be happily EVER after. Maybe it's just happy 'for now' - not 'for EVER'. This is my happy ending for Lexi and Jack and this series. And maybe after running off into the sunset and trying out a REAL relationship, things will go horribly wrong and Jack will dog Lexi out YET AGAIN. That's ok. I think Lexi and Jack are meant for eachother. Let's face it: Jack is a player and a dog, but Lexi is no innocent angel herself. As much as I wante
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews
KA Linde- you have superb writing skills, your skills get you a 5 star... your writing skills

The story gets a big FAT ZERO FROM ME

"Cheaters never prosper"
"A leopard doesn't change it's spots"

LEXI- You are the sluttiest idiot I have ever read! I.D.I.O.T

JACK- YOU ARE A L.O.S.E.R... MOMMY DADDY ISSUES~ PLEASE YOU ARE JUST A MALE WHORE

RAMSEY- GOOD GOD, I WAS FOR YOU ALL ALONG... ANOTHER I.D.I.O.T

Brandi
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angst, 2014-favorite

description

An intense, angst-filled journey comes to an end. Throughout this read, my heart was racing and my head was spinning. As a reader, especially when it comes to a love triangle, you have to have faith in the story the author has to tell. In my opinion, regardless of which team you go into this book pulling for, Kyla creates a compelling story that should leave everyone
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Jun 20, 2013 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF @ 30%

I can't do this.....I'm so ashamed of myself

I can't endure the heartbreak that Ramsey is going to have to go through.

I can't endure the hatred I'm going to feel towards Lexi.

I gave #1 and #2 both 5 stars but I can't wrap my head around this -----

Why stay friends with a guy who has been a major asshole to you?

Why agree to marry another guy when you just aren't "feeling" it?

I wanted Jack but I switched sides to Ramsey.....no no no

I know this book will frustrate me and get my blood pressur
Michelle
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
5 I-can’t-believe-my-Kindle-survived-this-series-stars

This has to be one of the most difficult reviews to write. I am going to try my hardest to avoid giving anything away for those who are either in the midst of reading the final book or those who’ve been waiting to start this series. There has been no question that I am a proud member of Team Jack, but that in no way made me feel like there was only one path for Lexi to find her happily ever after.

Each man offered Lexi a different ending. Eac
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Some things you should know about this group

And I'm like

Character breakdown time!!

Jack

Ramsey

description

JK!!!! I'm Team Jack that's why ;)

description

Wait whose face are we talking about here?

Bekah

John

And the ending

description

Ok spoiler-lovers this is for you

Nikki
Feb 26, 2013 rated it did not like it
October 3rd

Ok, so I have been DYING for this book since I finished Avoiding Responsibility last year. The first two books left me ABSOLUTELY wrecked...but I'm kind of peeved about the blurb. Why is Lexi juggling the burgeoning affections of three different men? I don't know about anyone else, but when I finished Avoiding Responsibility, I was absolutely elated that Lexi had actually stuck up for herself and put Jack in his place and then left with Ramsey.

Honestly, Team Ramsey all the way. If she
Spoiler Whore-Momoa rounds down on her reviews so fuck off
These 3 stars are not because of who she stayed with. It's because of HOW she stayed with him.

SPOILERS

I will admit that I went straight to the end and read who Lexi stayed with. I could give a flying fuck what anybody thinks about that. Did it take away the element of surprise? NO. I'm Spoiler Whore. Doesn't bother me the least if I know spoilers or not. I'm not gonna delve into the story. I'm just going to get to my fucking problem on how Lexi ended up with Jack.

Jack and Lexi would never have
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

3.5-4ish Stars!

Do you want to read a book that makes you crazy?

*******This review contains major spoilers*****

Well you've pricked the correct series!

Now we all knew Jack married Bekkah bitch at the end if Avoiding Responsibility and Lexi left the wedding and chose Ramsey!

Fast forward two years.......

Lexi is still with Ramsey but now she and Jack are friends??? Sorry what?!

And.......

Ramsey has just proposed to Lexi

And........

Bekkah bitch has asked Jack for a divorce!

Yeah you heard me, so what
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

My Thoughts:

✦ Well, it's been a long wait for me to get to this conclusion, over 1 1/2 years, and I have to say that while I liked how it ended, there were just too many things that bothered me.

description

✦ I just really do not like the going back and forth from the present to the past. It feels choppy and I find myself going back and forth rereading what happened last.

✦ Jack...while I have to say that I liked his improvements, I didn't like what prompted him. I was happy that he finally got it
TEN++++++++++++ OVER THE FUCKING MOON STARS!!!!!!!
(BR with Melissa❤❤❤)
I'm going to wait at least till the weekend to post a review so as not to spoil it for anyone.

I just want to say I love you Kyla Linde!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HEALING MY HEART!!!

photo image_zps296cd2e6.jpg

OK...so here I go and this may be a long one because I FUCKING LOVED this finale to the series!!

I, along with many other women waited well over a year for this book to come out.
This is definitely a story that will definitely make you go through the m
Renee
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angsty

“No matter what we might want, we have to live with our mistake and live with our past”.

description

Writing this review without spoiling the book is going to be little challenging, but I shall try.

If you’re looking for a book filled with drama, mind games, wild angst, heartache and love triangles than The Avoiding Series delivers precisely that and more.

This story was flawed. If you're expecting a hearts and flowers kind of story nicely wrapped with a bright pink bow, then maybe give this book a miss. I
Magi
Feb 26, 2013 marked it as to-read
So excited to this one! I hope Lexi and Jack will get back together! Lexi's soulmate is Jack. Ramsey is a great guy an he deserves an adorable girl but not Lexi.. I mean Lexi was incredible but she's not good for Ramsey.. I knew she love Jack and she'll always be in love with him.. They are meant together.. I hope Jack will come to his senses and marry Lexi.. As for Becca, she's a bitch! She deserves to be alone!! And Ramsey,, he needs to fall in love with a new girl with an incredible personali ...more
Anyone else absolutely hate Parker? 22 114 Jun 16, 2017 02:11AM
UUGGGHHHH 21 417 Jun 03, 2014 06:23AM
Fifty Shades of R...: December BOTM~Avoiding Temptation 10 115 Jan 03, 2014 02:48PM
  • Shades of Pink
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
  • Thou Shalt Not
  • Worthy of Redemption (Accidentally on Purpose, #2)
  • Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Every Kiss (Every Life, #2)
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Sex Love Repeat
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, The Wright Brother, and more than twenty novels. She grew up as a military brat and attended the University of Georgia where she obtained a Master’s in political science. She works full-time as an author and loves Disney movies, binge-watching Supernatural, and Star Wars.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband a
More about K.A. Linde

Avoiding (3 books)
  • Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1)
  • Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“But this isn't about Jack. This is about Kellan Kyle.” 42 likes
“No matter what we might want, we have to live with our mistake and live with our past” 15 likes