Start by marking “Leaf (Shibari Auction House, #4)” as Want to Read:
Leaf (Shibari Auction House, #4)

Leaf

(Shibari Auction House #4)

When River calls his twin Leaf and says "Brother, I'm in trouble," Leaf does the same thing he always does -- he comes to River's rescue. Leaf's twin is thrilled he showed up, and quickly takes his clothes, tells him he's going to have a great time and leaves Leaf to be auctioned off at the Shibari Auction House in his place.

Not quite sure what River has gotten him into th
Published February 1st 2013 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Leaf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leaf

Serena Yates
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
Like the other books in this series, 'Leaf' is about the sweeter side of BDSM, about discovery, and about two men meeting and beginning to fall in love. What starts as potential disaster with Leaf being tricked by his brother turns into the best thing that ever happened to him. James, the man who 'buys' his services, has a lot to do with how it turns out, since he is very understanding.

Leaf is not experienced in BDSM, but he has read and heard enough to be curious. There are things that make him
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
The next two books, Leaf and James, both covered the same couple. Needless to say, they got the most coverage so far, and they had the most BDSM content, and I loved just loved Leaf so much! James was amazing too. They were both so perfect, maybe unrealistically perfect but I loved it. My favourite book so far.
Don Bradshaw
Feb 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: sub-dom, short
Reviewed on Hearts On Fire... http://heartsonfirereviews.com/

Leaf doesn't have much sexual experience under his belt and is more than a little nervous when he's bought for a week for 75 thousand dollars. Leaf is honest with his new Dom, James and the couple draw their own limits. Leaf is a natural sub and pleases James to no end. This was a sweet, short romance that just left me feeling good. The plot was simple and the story was a fast and easy read. The sex was abundant and the Dom/sub was pl
A Girl Has No Name
This was another hot short in the Shibari Auction House series. Leaf has been paid off to the highest bidder instead of his brother, who once again asked his twin brother to help him out. Luckily, Leaf ends up with James, a very caring man who introduces Leaf to the sweet side of BDSM. Could have been longer - I definitly keep wondering about what happened once the week was up. 3 stars!
Elizabetta

Well, it's Sean Michael. So... hot. (view spoiler)
Gabbi

4.25 Kisses!

The Shibari House books are a hot, sexy series by Sean Michael. I’ve read every one of the novellas in the series and enjoyed them all.

Leaf is used to bailing his twin brother River out of sticky situations. So when River calls him for help, he believes it’s just one more thing he’ll have to do to help his brother out. But when he arrives at this strange, but pristine place and River tells him he’s going back to his boyfriend, and that Leaf must
Barb Manning
Shibari Auction House: Leaf is another chapter in Sean Michael's BDSM series that focuses on the activities at a high-end auction house that provides a venue for young handsome men to sell their sexual companionship to the highest bidder. This latest book tells the tale of an encounter between Leaf deCosta and James Carson.

Leaf is always coming to the rescue of his twin, River and he shows up at Shibari Auction House determined to do the same thing again. Leaf finds himself replacing his brother
Julesmarie
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
It's ironic to me that in my review for #3 I said how much I enjoyed the sweetness of this series. And then I read this one and it's just TOO sweet. Super insta-love, no conflict, strangers meet through an accident and end up (view spoiler)

I'll still continue with the series, because I did enjoy the first books.

Favorite Quote:
That was a little sparkly, the way James looked, and the sound of
kerryann williams
Worth the money for a short story

Very good book,very much looking forward to the second half of this story. Well worth the money,would love to see what's said to river from both the brother and master he tricked. As always so far, all the Shibari auction house stories are to to short but telling and really good.
Celia
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Too short but still a wonderful story.
Sue bowdley
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh i love Leaf and James...Totally my new favs...So glad there's two books on these two x
Phetra Novak
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite by far. I love the dynamics between James and Leaf. plus this book is sweet and fun in between the hot and sexy. Leaf is adorkable and yes I mean adorkable. James charismatic and sexy.
Gigi
This was short and dirty and fabulous! Suspend disbelief and enjoy it for the smut that it is. :)
Marsha Spence
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm-dd, contemporary
Very sweet story
Tina
Mar 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, romance-erotic
Just like the others in this series, this is a very good read.

Short, hot and makes you want more. The start of a really good story.
Feb 15, 2015
Feb 05, 2013
Cheryl
Oct 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Shibari Auction House (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Jack (Shibari Auction House, #1)
  • Alec (Shibari Auction House, #2)
  • Ben (Shibari Auction House, #3)
  • James (Shibari Auction House, #5)
  • Robin (Shibari Auction House, #6)
  • Sam (Shibari Auction House, #7)
  • Joel (Shibari Auction House, #8)
  • Brent (Shibari Auction House, #9)
  • Tony (Shibari Auction House, #10)
  • Yves (Shibari Auction House, #11)