Start by marking “Stream Liner Meets the Devils Spawn (Stream Liner, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stream Liner Meets the Devils Spawn (Stream Liner, #2)

Stream Liner Meets the Devils Spawn (Stream Liner #1)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
In this second part of the “Stream Liner” series Vanessa has left the town of Littleworth with out her beloved brother Lee. She would always have to be on her guard, living in fear with her new born baby “Aaron”. She knew he was special, so special in fact that his father “The Stream Liner” would watch over them and wait, soon it would be time to show his presence and re-c ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 25th 2012 (first published November 18th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Stream Liner Meets the Devils Spawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stream Liner Meets the Devils Spawn

CTHULHU Down the Chimney 2Night The Haunted Reading Room
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to CTHULHU Down the Chimney 2Night by: Paul Griffiths
Review of Stream Liner of the Lost Souls
by Paul Leslie Griffiths
5 Stars

Wow! What an adventuresome, exciting, non-stop-paced, horror-laden, hopeful, wonderful book! I literally raced through in one sitting and could not put it down till I reached the end-and found myself wanting the story to go on and on.

In a dingy, run-down town in England, where the depressed economy has put paid to the profiteers who once tried to make a go of industry, sometimes it's all a person can do to just get by. Shanno
Vanessa Barratt
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i read this some time ago now and i must say i have read it again, the twists in this book are mostly ones that you will not automatically see coming, he seems to have his own original way of writing i have not come across his style before but im sure someone has on here be interesting to know who has this style as i would be interested in reading some more like this.no frills book really which seems to be unusual from all the books i have read. good luck to him i say.
Heather Alexander
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shannon works two jobs to make ends meet and also tries to keep her older brother away from the drugs and violence that surrounds them in an area that the cops won't even come to. Too bad Ben doesn't want to be kept away, he thrives on it. Shannon is determined to get them out though, she has already lost both parents and another brother and won't lose him too. After horrific events unfold, everything changes, all of mankind will be affected. An evil that spans continents has come to their town ...more
Denise Chesterman
I was totally surprised as I have never read a book like this before but I was hooked from Chapter One. It is an easy read with lot's of twists, and although very gruesome in parts I found it totally gripping, I cannot wait for the release of Paul's second book, really hope it's not a long wait Paul.
Paul Patel
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it, as saw a few people talking about it on FB! Loved it, refreshing read from a new author, looking forward to the next edition!

Although i agree with the authors blog on here, it is an easy read, which personally isn't a bad thing from time to time.
Chris
Sep 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just could not stop readying awesome i found things in this book close to everyday real life and also others that i think everyone thinks about from now and then can wait for pauls next book early next year i will be waiting with true excitement.
Patricia Puddle
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Older Teens and Adults.
Recommended to Patricia by: Twitter
I found this book on Twitter and bought it. Although I don’t normally read this type of horror book, I enjoyed it. It’s full of twists and turns and will keep you on the edge of your seat. I love Paul Griffiths writing stile and will definitely read more of his work. It’s definitely unusual.
Craig
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
read this last year, been waiting for the author to bring out a second, I am excited to now see from his profile that the next one will be published early part of next year, cant wait I will defiantly be buying...
Nikki
Sep 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked the book, not normally my kind of thing. Thought the way it was written was clever and different. Would recommend this and not just for lovers of this genre!
Ash
Sep 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My son read this and gave me his copy, was surprised as never heard of book, enjoyed it and looking forward to the next edition (i hear it's on its way)!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Free 1 1 Jan 19, 2015 08:23AM
The Stream Liner is a powerful alien who crash landed on earth hundreds of years ago, his only goal is to somehow go home, he has no challengers on this planet, and humans to him are nothing more than ants. To keep him from not going insane he devises his own games, these games normally exist of people, men and women as he has no preference, where he can manipulate and make them do things that the ...more
More about Paul Leslie Griffiths...
“There’s a time to live and a time to die.
The only trouble is, when would you know?
When would your mind let you freely sacrifice your life?
Life is as long or as short as you want it to be.
Or so they say.”