Start by marking “Reading Between the Lines: A Peek Into the Secret World of a Palm Reader” as Want to Read:
Reading Between the Lines: A Peek Into the Secret World of a Palm Reader

Reading Between the Lines: A Peek Into the Secret World of a Palm Reader

Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a Palm Reader? Can they really see the future by looking at your hands? Or do they just make it up? Can they really look deep inside someone and know everything about that person? This text presents a true story about real people, who have decided to change their lives.
Published July 16th 2011 by John Hunt Publishing (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Reading Between the Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reading Between the Lines

Elaine Campbell
"Lines are not written into the human hand without reason. They emanate from heavenly influences and man's own individuality."

-Aristotle

This is a book, simply and charmingly told, about a very ancient and intricate subject. Chiromancy can be traced back to the ancient Greeks, although modern palmists integrate other disciplines into their readings as well.

Wendy Willow is a seasoned palm reader and has been practicing for over 20 years. She is a Montrealer who does not confine her work solely to
Jann
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I had always been one to ridicule having one's palm read or fortune told but after reading Wendy Willow's book I am a little less skeptical. A good palmist apparently has studied how what tendencies go with the various hand and finger shapes as well as the main and minor lines on the palm. That reader would also be quite intuitive. I had also previously thought that I couldn't see the point of paying someone to give me a reading if all they did was rephrase the information I gave them. Later I r ...more
Elyse
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was one of those "picking up the right book at the right time" reads, and I haven't had one of those in a while so I was very pleased.
Dodona  Books