Start by marking “Warren Buffett: An Illustrated Biography of the World's Most Successful Investor” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
"Buffett has generously endowed us all with a sensible and intelligent roadmap for investing."
--Robert G Hagstrom "Warren Buffett - The Oracle of Everything. He has been right about the stock market, rotten accounting, CEO greed, and corporate governance. The rest of us are just catching on."
--Fortune

"Warren Buffett has turned value investing into an art form, piling up
Published December 14th 2004 by Wiley (first published November 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Warren Buffett, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warren Buffett

Hadi Wijaya
Aug 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphical-books
I like to read biography of famous person in graphical book. And this time I read about Warren Buffett. I like the story and some parts tell how Buffett fail in his journey and he left it. And actually the failure is the end of his journey, but after all we can always remember him and his achievements.
Liam Polkinghorne
Feb 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Illustrated history of Buffett's story
Anurag
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book to everyone who would like to know Warren Buffet; who want to learn investing; someone who is a graphic books lover, or someone who just wants to read an uncommon biography.
It is very unusual to find an illustrated biography of a businessman, let alone an investor. This probably owes to the fact that their lives are not full of action and drama, which constitutes a large chunk of graphic novels.
The book is drawn in manga style and it effortlessly captures the essence of the
Guguk
Dec 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bakpao-keju
Salah satu cara penceritaan biografi yang menyenangkan itu adalah dikisahkan dengan jenaka~
Kalau tidak bisa, cara selanjutnya: dibikin komik!

Aku tadinya kurang tertarik dan gak tau soal Pak Buffet ini~ tapi pas nemu sepenggalan kisah beliau yang dijadiin semacam meme di net, jadi penasaran...

Komik ini menceritakan sepak-terjang Pak Buffet dengan seru.., sayangnya yang mengurangi keseruan itu justru ketidaktahuanku soal masalah dan istilah ekonomi ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ *perlubelajarlagi*
Jane Chan
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Fast and easy read, with Jap anime styled characters and expressions that confuse me as to who the characters actually refer to. Of course, WB has that distinguishing feature in the later caricatures. Heavily Jap - dramatised. Finished in less than an hour on the ebook version borrowed through Overdrive.
Asna
Feb 15, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Terjemahan Indonesianya banyak balon-balon kosong (maksudnya balon katanya gede, tapi tulisan/ kalimatnya cuman sebaris/ dua baris), entah sengaja disederhanakan atau bagaimana, yang pasti mengganggu saya...
Sementara ceritanya sendiri singkat dan berkisar pada beberapa pengalaman sukses Mr. Buffet.
Nara Wijaya
Dec 15, 2008 is currently reading it
Kehidupan Warren Buffet dari kecil hingga tua yang digambarkan secara singkat,tentang kepribadian orang yang sukses tapi tetap sederhana.

Walaupun komik tetap saja berat karena belum begitu mengerti istilah-istilah investasi
Shaun Tan
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very good and simple read . Recommended for people who wants a clear picture of Warren Buffett"s lifestyle (literally) and investing habits/principles . Great start for begineers . Welcome to the world of business and investing
Johnny
Apr 26, 2013 rated it liked it
I thought it was a pretty neat idea, and cool way to get a snapshot of the life of the great Warren B. I thought the story was a little choppy and shallow at some points, but I really did like the illustrations. I kind of wish it was much longer with more detail.
Anni
Apr 08, 2009 rated it really liked it
many things can be learn from this book. How Warren choose to life in a simple way, how he start doing business from early age.
Brad Gillespie
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Warren as a cartoon superhero.
Lynn
Jan 28, 2010 rated it liked it
My first introduction to the legendary Mr. Buffett. Succint and well covered.
Saravanan Meivel
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nice comic book explains the Buffet way in another shade...
Himashi