Start by marking “Getting to What Matters: How to Design and Develop Evaluation” as Want to Read:
Getting to What Matters: How to Design and Develop Evaluation

Getting to What Matters: How to Design and Develop Evaluation

Anyone tasked with the responsibility for making a difference in the lives of others needs a way to evaluate impact. This book provides simple and elegant models and methods for designing evaluation. It presents proven techniques for gathering data, analyzing data, rendering findings, and leading people and organizations through evaluation. This step-by-step guide will hel ...more
Published February 11th 2013 by Dialogues in Action

To ask other readers questions about Getting to What Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting to What Matters

Start your review of Getting to What Matters: How to Design and Develop Evaluation
Amber
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this book as part of my duties to help a nonprofit organization get to the "heart" of their work, through research, design, measurement, evaluation. This little book was certainly more informative than my graduate school textbooks on research. The author breaks down the steps and he describes getting to the heart of what matters in a practical way. I really appreciated the content. I would have rated this a 5, had it not been for grammatical/spelling errors.
Lizzie
Must read for anyone working in nonprofits, especially if you don't have any evaluation training. A clear guide to how to design evaluation for programs that get to the heart of what you are trying to impact. Highly recommend.

News & Interviews