Start by marking “Click, Clack, Moo and More: A Barnyard Collection” as Want to Read:
Click, Clack, Moo and More: A Barnyard Collection

Click, Clack, Moo and More: A Barnyard Collection

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Three favorite Click Clack tales have been corralled into one fabulous storybook collection. This bind-up features Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type; Giggle, Giggle, Quack; and Dooby Dooby Moo; and is just bursting with barnyard antics and fun, from typewriter hijinks to pizza party trickery to a farm animal talent show. The bestselling, award-winning, and well-loved autho ...more
Published September 21st 2010 by Atheneum (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Click, Clack, Moo and More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Click, Clack, Moo and More

Randi Johnson

This would be a great book for an easy, fun read. The illiterate cows give farmer Joe a run for his money after he throws out his typewriter. The farm animals begin to tamper with the typewriter to write a message to the farmer. They start to make demands for things they need in the barn. The only thing the farmer hears is “click, clack, moo”

The illustrations are very bold in expressing the humor during the book. The bright water colors help set the tone. Lewin uses her entire page to fill the b
May 28, 2013 Chris1988 rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 1
Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type
This story is a brilliantly written story that can reflect the cheekiness of children. When cows find an old typewriter in their barn they complain to the farmer about their poor living conditions only to be met with an astonished and angry Farmer. When a deal is made the farmer thinks this is the end of his problems or is it?

This story is brilliant to read with children who can really laugh at the fantasy of typing cows. Even when the other animals try to liste
Karen Dransfield
This is 3 books into 1. All about some animals on a farm which are a bit brighter than your average animals. There is a typewriter and some striking, there is a farm minder and changing the instruction notes, and one about a talent show and a trampoline. All very funny.
I really liked the pictures and the stories are cute, but I just didn't love them. I'm not sure what my son will think when he actually understands words, but in my opinion there was just something missing, a certain charm.

A nice bonus is the tear out sticker page at the back of the book. My kudos to the borrowers at my library for not only leaving the page in the book but all the stickers untouched.
Kristin Waitkus
Great story to read with younger students to teach fantasy writing. I like to read Click Clack Moo Cows That Type first and then Giggle Giggle Quack. The kids have a great time with the characters and it is a fun way to introduce them to fantasy!
Surprisingly this wasn't the powerhouse I thought it would be. Just okay. Kind of boring at times really.
Beth Wilson
Beth Wilson marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Aiyah marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Asante added it
Jul 29, 2015
Jillian marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Kara added it
Jul 01, 2015
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Davida "Davi"
Davida "Davi" marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Erynn added it
May 04, 2015
Zoe marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Doreen Cronin was a practicing attorney in Manhattan when her first book Click, Clack Moo: Cows That Type became a publishing success. But her book was not published overnight, in fact, she had written this barnyard tale even before attending law school but only received rejection letters from publishers. Five years after submitting the original manuscript she got a call from a publisher who want ...more
More about Doreen Cronin...
Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type Diary of a Worm Giggle, Giggle, Quack Diary of a Spider Dooby Dooby Moo