Start by marking “Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers #3; Landis/Renshaw)” as Want to Read:
Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers #3; Landis/Renshaw)

Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers #3)

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  246 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Mr. October: Kyle Landis, Air Force commander, millionaire...daddy?Motto: Family first, last, always.

Marriage?: Not until now

He'd worked the most dangerous missions, but nothing had prepared Kyle Landis for the surprise of becoming a dad. When Phoebe Slater suddenly announced the child she was caring for was his baby, he had no reason to doubt her. And since a Landis did n
Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Desire, No. 1969; Man of the Month #179, 178 pages
Published October 13th 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Millionaire in Command, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Millionaire in Command

Lila
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Seorang wanita menggendong bayi perempuan, datang menemui seorang pria dan mengatakan kalau pria itu adalah Ayah dari bayi yang digendongnya. Si wanita juga menawarkan sebuah pernikahan.
Merasa kalau alur itu terlalu biasa dan sering ditemukan? Mudah menebak alurnya? Nah... begitulah perasaan saya saat pertama kali baca sinopsisnya yang saat itu (saat membeli) membutuhkan cerita yang mudah dicerna. Well... saat baca beberapa halaman pertama memang saya "terpaksa" mengubah jalan cerita hasil karan
Desirée
Apr 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporanea
Leído el 08/12/2010
Rain ~miss kinky knickers~
Feb 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: harlequin
Military guys are not usually my kind of fun. But, I've read His Expectant Ex just a couple of hours before this one, and decided I liked the story enough to give it a try.

One of the troubles with reading the series is the fact that everyone expects each book to be better than the previous one. When that is not the case you feel cheated a bit. Sorry to say that was exactly what happened here.

I really liked Sebastian, and then when Kyle stepped on, it just wasn't right. As much as there is a fine
Mareli
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, more 3.5 stars than 4 but I feel generous! ;)

Not bad, a bit rushed because everything happened so fast. Landis brothers are a bit all the same, I have problem to recognize them from each other. In this book Kyle receives a visit from a woman with a little girl. His little girl. The girl's mother disappeared some months ago and the woman is scared to loose the girl so she decides to go to the father, Kyle Landis.

Et voilà, after two days we have a marriage!
Karla
The worst cover in a book sale lot with some preeeetty stiff competition.

Inoffensive little "baby on doorstep" story. My one main carp: why must these family series books have the WHOLE clan included? Don't these people ever spread out across the country? Always in each others' hip pocket...
Andreia Silva
Kyle Landis tem um filho mas ainda não sabe.Phoebe Slater irá dar-lhe a noticia, a filha e um pedido de casamento. Qualquer um deles inesperado. E o que Kyle menos esperava ainda era que também lhe iria roubar o coração.

Mais um romance com os irmãos Landis (sim, parece uma familia interminavel) mas com um bocadinho menos de interesse do que a história dos outros Landis. Não pela premissa mas por ter sido um romance demasiado rápido a acontecer e a se desenvolver.

Continua a ser uma leitura leve,
Mary
Jul 21, 2012 marked it as to-read
I loved this book one of my favorites, so much in fact I read it twice! The storyline about a little girl finding her way home to her father, and helpping him relize that family is the most important thing of all. My heart hurt in parts of this book and I really felt for the characters, you know you have a great book in your hands when you can relate and feel while reading. Wonderful book to read and YES I highly recommend this book.
Fanny Roswita Ria
Cinderella story line banget, masa ada heroine yg baru 5 menit ketemu hero lansung minta dinikahin dan endingnya tjd pernikahan. Ga bakal tjd lho itu di dunia nyata, yg ada dipikir orang gila dari mana:D

Ga banyak yg bs gw ulas, kalo udah cinderella history it means semua pasti bahagia. Yg tdk terbanyangkan pasti terjadi, jadi lumayanlah utk jadi lahapan bacaan:)
Esra
Sep 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Yorum yazmaya çok üşendim, hala diğer kitabın etkisindeyim sanırım.. Sadece hoş bir hikaye olduğunu söyleyebilirim.. Haa bir de orjinal kapağı çok daha güzel.. Kadın bir kere sarışın bizimkiler gitmişler siyah saçlı kadını yapıştırmışlar.. Tamam kitabın son sahnesini gayet güzel canlandırmışlar kapakta ama kadın olmamış :/
Nina
Feb 20, 2012 rated it liked it
like the others in this series, the story line is great, but it's a bit racy for me.
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 marked it as to-read
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won an autographed copy
Darlene
May 25, 2011 rated it liked it
nice and romantic.
Pravana
It was just readable. I don't enjoy reading books where there's a baby / kid from another partner. Unless the heroine turns out to be incapable of conceiving, then in that case its a blessing.
Kaitlyn
Nat
Jun 17, 2017
Mrspacman1980
Jul 23, 2012
  • Dante's Ultimate Gamble (The Dante Legacy, #5)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • The Boss's Baby Affair
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom, #2)
  • For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3)
  • The Illegitimate King (Castaldini Crown #3)
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • In His Brother's Place
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Illegitimate Heirs #6)
  • From Playboy to Papa! (The Medici Men, #2)
USA Today bestseller Catherine Mann and RITA Award winner, Catherine writes contemporary romance for Berkley, Harlequin, Sourcebooks and Tule. With over sixty books released in more than twenty countries, she has also celebrated six RITA finals, an RT Reviewer’s Award finalist, three Maggie Award of Excellence finals and a Bookseller’s Best win. A former theater school director and university inst ...more
More about Catherine Mann...

The Landis Brothers (5 books)
  • Rich Man's Fake Fiancee (The Landis Brothers #1; Beachcombers #3; Landis/Renshaw)
  • His Expectant Ex (The Landis Brothers, #2)
  • The Tycoon Takes a Wife (The Landis Brothers, #4)
  • Honorable Intentions (The Landis Brothers #5; Wingmen Warriors #15; Landis/Renshaw)