Start by marking “Control (The Diamond Empire #3)” as Want to Read:
Control (The Diamond Empire #3)

Control (The Diamond Empire #3)

My mother warned me Jolie West was forbidden. Of course, I didn’t listen. Because all it took was one look at the girl with flaming, fiery hair, and I was captivated.

Enthralled by her beauty and the blaze I saw burning behind her blue eyes.

From the first touch of her warm skin, I was burned.

Singed.

That is until one conversation with my father turned my world upside down. H

To ask other readers questions about Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Control

Start your review of Control (The Diamond Empire #3)
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
5 HOLY MOLY STARS!! This book was everything....Control gave me all the feels all the way through. Jolie and Aaron have touched my heart in so many ways. This series has been phenomenal...you must read it.
Donna Purcell Zappone
Apr 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ladies and gentlemen , the queen of the Diamond Empire has taken her seat next to her King but we ( the readers) have a new queen of writing…. Kathy Coopmans.
I didn’t think it was possible for me to root for a Mafia king that kidnaps, tortures and ultimately kills,either fast or torturously slow, his enemies , but here I am doing just that.
Aaron and Jolie were destined to rule the Diamond Empire together but the stars did not align in their favor. They parted ways under resistance on one side b
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Bloggers, Bookstagrammers & BookTokers sign up HERE to be a part of the release for this Romantic Suspense!

Now that she’s back in my life, I won’t let her go.
Consequences be damned, I’m finally going to claim what’s mine.

Control is the next standalone romantic suspense in USA Today bestselling author Kathy Coopmans’ The Diamond Empire series.
Ana Rita
Apr 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Everyone knows that I love this author.
I love her books and meeting her in person was freaking awesome.
She's so sweet with a wicked Ming... Just saying.
Kathy Coopmans is the author in question and guys, you need to read her books.
Her writing is raw and wild, sweet and intense, with a touch of darkness in between.
Each book is special in its own way and I can't get enough.
Control is her latest release and explores the lives of Aaron and Jolie.
Guys, just one side note, do you know The Diamon
Lisa Stinson
Apr 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Kathy has given me my favorite couple of hers to date. I am a sucker for second chance romance and this one was amazing. Jolie and Aaron were truly destined to be together and while the road to their happily ever after is intense and very rocky, the end destination is beautiful.

Aaron made the extremely difficult decision 15 years ago to let Jolie go so that she would be able to live her life to the fullest and not fall victim to enemies of the Empire. In doing so, not only did he shatter her hea
Kylee
Apr 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page this story has you on the edge of your seat and pulled right into the chaos and darkness. The King of the Empire pushed the one person he loved away many years ago to protect himself, but because she owned his heart and his soul there was no way he could totally let go. However as the world he never wanted to touch Jolie comes storming in, he will need to rectify the mistakes of the past and not only conquer the darkness that now surrounds her but he will need to knock t ...more
Marnie
Apr 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding third book for the second generation of The Diamond Empire!

Ho-leeee Craaaaaap!!! Author Kathy Coopmans again has given everything within her heart and soul to her characters and to her readers, and now Aaron and Jolie are her best book yet!

How is it that we all fall so much in love with a king in the mafia world, an absolute alpha who learned to kill at the knee of his father? A man who loved hard but gave it all up to protect them both.

Ms Coopmans absolutely hit the ground running w
Tricia Randall
Apr 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
I wanted to give Control by Kathy Coopmans 5 stars so bad. While I loved the story and especially Aaron, he is his father's son after all, I found Jolie kind of annoying. Sorry Kathy, I just couldn't wrap my mind around her like I can the other female characters.
Jolie is still a fierce, strong woman. The things that she goes through in this book would have any other women (maybe not women of the Empire) crumbling into a hollowed out shell. Can I pin point why she annoyed me? Yes, but I won't in
Lynne Garlick
Apr 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
All hail the Queen!! And by that I mean Kathy Coopmans!! She has out done herself with Aaron and Jolie's story! And! And she managed to reduce me to a broken mess, whilst lying on my sun lounger, again!! And! I am on holiday in the same resort I was five years ago when, whilst reading Come Back To Me a woman asked if I was okay?!!
Anywho, I digress!! This book! It's absolutely consumed me!
Aaron has lived with regret for 15 years and that regret pours off the page, seeps into your soul. Holds yo
Hopelessly Addicted To Books
The next generation of the Diamond Empire continue where their parents left off. The tragedy that has followed this family has shaped them all. Aaron is his fathers son but he is not in his shadow he is very much his own man.

Aaron is the head of his family and rules with a brutal iron fist his methods for retribution are severe. There is no denying this has some very dark passages however they fit the storyline and anything less would not have been realistic. Like all the men of his family he h
Lisa Petty (Book Bangers Blog)
Yes, I think this is my favorite out of this series. Aaron Diamond is the King of Diamond Empires after taking over for his father. Fifteen years ago he made the tough decision to let Jolie West go. He thought he was doing right by her with his becoming King. Jolie has always loved Aaron and when he broke her heart she had no choice but to leave to save herself. Now someone has come after her and it's all his fault. He never thought this is how he would get a second chance with the love of his l ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Shelves: top-read-of-22
I love how this author always manages to surprise me, no matter how many books I read by her.
This one started off with a bang and didn't let up until the very last page.
This will not be an easy read for some, because as usual this talented author leaves no holds barred with her descriptive detailing, but trust me boy is it worth it.
This was the perfect second chance for two souls who were destined to be together, but will fate and the villain of this story allow that to happen? Or will the Empir
Tammi
Apr 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I have yet to read a Kathy Coopmans book I didn't love (FYI I have read nearly all her books) This is right up near the top of my favorites.
I was completely addicted to Aaron and Jolies story! It made me angry, broke my heart, slowly healed my heart and then made me smile.
It has all darkness and steam I have come to expect from this author but also a second chance love story that made my heart melt.
There is a OMG! moment that had me reading wide eyed. So freaking good!!
He is the king and she is
Corrinne
Apr 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another great book and 5 star 🌟 read yet again from Kathy Coopmans! I love this series and I am in love with Aaron! I read this is one go I didn’t want to stop, and it was non stop all the way though , Jolie how can you not love her as well she is a bad a$& like Aaron they are so suited to each other ! Again with this series of you love Mafia books read this ! And the others ! Loving it !!! I need condemn - next book now !
Amanda Roden
Apr 12, 2022 rated it really liked it
If you love second chance romance, this book is for you. Aaron and Jolie are in love as teens, but he breaks both their hearts when he breaks up with her in hopes of keeping her safe. Little did he know it would backfire on him. I really enjoyed Jolie's character, she was one of the best written and strongest heroines I've read. I like Aaron, but I'm simply not the biggest fan of 2nd chance. Overall, I enjoyed this book it definitely recommend it. ...more
April Symes
Control is book 3 in The Diamond Empire series by Kathy Coopmans. This is Aaron and Jolie's story. Get the tissues ready because it's full of angsty, angry, heated, passionate, twisted, gripping 2nd chance at love romance. There are twists, turns, feels and gripping moments that will keep the readers attention hooked from the start of the book until the action packed ending. Aaron and Jolie bring the chemistry, connection and romance + feels.

My Rating: 4.5 stars *********
Tammy
Apr 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Holy what a read this was! Jolie is absolutely perfect for Aaron, both are tough, strong and intense! This book will have your mind spinning, and wondering what will happen next, it kept me gripped to the pages, I couldn't read fast enough. There is no way you will read this book and Not fall in love with the strength jolie has to stand by her man, and the love these two have together.
Stacy Hahn
Apr 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Control is going to keep you on the edge of your seat gasping for so many reasons. If you love dark romance that pulls at your romantic soul, then Aaron and Joliet’s story is going to feed your soul at the same time your heart is being eviscerated at what they have to endure. I absolutely loved this book!
OKbook Hoarder
Apr 12, 2022 rated it really liked it
A very well written story, I just couldn't get into this one. It's nothing personal or even against Kathy Coopmans' work. Its just bad timing of me reading the story. My head wasn't into reading, too much going on in my personal life. Please if you love Kathy's work read it I promise you will love it. ...more
Christine
Apr 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Aaron is one loyal compassionate complicated man. Jolie is one smart compassionate woman. They have a all consuming connection. They are each other’s other half. Could not wait to see where the story was going. My favorite in the series so far. A must read.
Dawn Hurst
Apr 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow did author Kathy Coopmans knock this book out of the park! I could not put it down- I ended up staying up way too late for my day job reading it and couldn't fall asleep been because my brain was still in the book!
This book offered everyone I love in a Mafia romance!
Brandi
Apr 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
A dark alpha that will have you practically tremble. Kathy Coopmans is absolutely brilliant in this second chance romance in a series that will blow you away.
Crystal Gray
Apr 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I was hooked right from the start. I spent my day off devouring this instead of cleaning. If you don't know about The Diamond Empire, what are you waiting for?

#not sorry
Kathy Coopmans
Feb 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
CONTROL is now up for Preorder.
Releasing April 12th.
You can find it on my website.
Stefanie Kral
✯✯Aaron & Jolie Filled Stars!!!✯✯

Argh I’m in LOVE with Kathy Coopmans Diamond Empire Series . Starting from the very original to this series with their children in charge. It’s a great mix of old and new and everything in between.

I love Roan Diamond when he was in charge so getting inside Aaron’s head was something I’ve wanted since the beginning of the series. I gotta admit that the wait was worth it.

Aaron Diamond has been in love with Jolie West since the minute he laid his eyes on her
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
Apr 14, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2022
4 Stars!

Kathy Coopmans is back with the third book in her addicting Diamond Empire series and y'all, I have to say.. I'm really loving this spin off series. I adooooored the originals (some of my fave re-reads!) and now.. the second generation is capturing our hearts all over again in the best ways and moments.

Control gives us Jolie and Aaron’s book and I promise, you're heart sure ain't ready for these two or their story. Packed to the brims with heart, heat, suspense, danger, angst and all tho
Lisa   cheney
Apr 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This just might be my favorite of the series. You always know what you are getting into with the Diamond Empire Series. Holly hotness of hot Men who are controlling. This book gave it all to me. Jolie and Aaron meet when they were teens, the love between them was unreal until Aaron broke her. with his family obligations that he needed to make he mad the one decision that was best for Jolie or so he thought. the only way to keep her safe was to let her go. free from him he would not have anyone h ...more
Meghan901
Apr 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
5 ⭐️

Control by Kathy Coopmans is the third book in The Diamond Empire series and it was so freakin’ good! Truthfully, once I started reading I couldn’t stop. I needed to know how it was all going to play out. This series continues to get better and better with Control being my absolute favorite.

Aaron and Jolie were two incredible characters. So perfectly made for each other. Aaron was strong, raw, and extremely intense but had the softest heart for Jolie. She was his weakness but also his stre
Khrista Baxter
Apr 15, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The past comes Bach to haunt!

Wow!! Control is book 3 in the Diamond Empire and it is intense! Kathy will have you sitting on the edge of your seat, holding your breath!

Aaron Diamond is the head of the Diamond Empire now that Roan, his father is "retired" and being the head of the family doesn't come without sacrifice. At 18, when Aaron found out that he would be the head of the family instead of his older brother he sacrificed the love of his life thinking it would be safer for her.

Jolie West
Christie Marsh
Apr 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book is explosive, full of twists I never saw coming and the control of one man who's family is well known for it. Aaron Diamond is the strength that has become the Empire's King, the master of demand, dissecting his prey in the best of ways, while trying to maintain the control he was taught from his father Roan and reigning it all in after finding out the one secret his family didn't know could break the control he strives to maintain for the one person he let go of physically but never m ...more

• Relinquish (Raven's Oath, #1)
  • Second Chance Scandal (Second Chance #3)
  • Wrong Side
  • A Chance Encounter
  • Owned by a Sinner (Sinners, #2)
  • No Mercy : A West Side Story (Mercy West, #1)
  • Provocation (Temptation Series, #3)
  • Unlikely Date: A Calloway Brothers Novel (Calloway Creek)
  • The Difference Between Somebody and Someone (Difference Trilogy, #1)
  • Gold Lust (Sin, #3)
  • Broken Dove
  • What Grows Dies Here
  • Only One Forever (Only One, #8)
  • Taken By A Sinner
  • Kismet (Happy Endings, #3)
  • Last Resort (S.I.N., #1)
  • Start My Life (Nasty Bastards MC Book 3)
  • Out of Love
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.