Start by marking “Three to Find (Hemlock Academy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Three to Find (Hemlock Academy, #3)

Three to Find

(Hemlock Academy #3)

The goddess has jokes. It seems I'm at the end of her latest one. I've been notified that I have three mates I must find, and if I can't complete my circuit, it's not too big of a deal. It's just that, well, the Night might eat my soul. So, the fact that one of my mates doesn't want me, and that I don't know who the last one is, isn't too worrisome. Do I really need my sou ...more
Published April 1st 2021 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Three to Find, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three to Find

Start your review of Three to Find (Hemlock Academy, #3)
G
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Absolutely loved this book. Best one so far in the series. Have to say the banter between Gabriella and her men is hilarious. I adored the new characters introduced especially Jericho; he is probably my new favourite.
This series is progressively getting better by the book and I cant wait for the forth book.
Daisy Delfin

Pages: 257
My rating: 3

I liked book three better than book 2 of this series. So I am glad that I started it. Here is a little more story but the important events are kind of fast. So it’s still about Gaby finding the rest of her mates.

The Characters: Names and descriptions of the persons
(view spoiler)
Irene Kiew
Oct 15, 2021 rated it liked it
This book started off oddly and very differently from the first two. There's a prologue and immediately we're in Night's head. And Night's POV is weird. He's supposed to be someone to be feared, the person who is going after Gabby and wants to consume her for her magical powers. But his POV paints him as a comical, pathetic figure and thereafter it's really hard to take him seriously or to feel that he's any sort of real threat. The whole situation with his son, Apollo, was also a farce and just ...more
Noemi
May 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Gabbi makes me laugh so much. Now she's looking for the new mates that the Goddess assigned her, and she needs all of her 10 mates' help if she wants to defeat the Night. It would be easy if one of them wasn't already in a relationship. Or that Gabbi is now Conduit Supreme and all the magical people now answer to her. The Night is ready to attack and not all of the people Gabbi loves will come out unscathed.

This book had many lol moments, but I felt like the battle was kind of lame. Moreover, t
Alyrica
Not My Favorite Of The Series

Sadly, I didn't enjoy this book as much as I had hoped. I absolutely adored the first one in the series. The academy setting was great, the MC was strong and sassy. Also it was funny. Unfortunately, this book just missed the mark for me. I love quirky characters but in this book most of them just felt campy and absurd. I crave a little bit of realism, at least, even with paranormal stories. I will still most likely read the final book in the series but I do hope for
Alexis
May 25, 2021 rated it liked it
Yeah. I'm over it.

I found that I was pretty bored most of the book. I just kept looking at the pages like "Am I done yet?" I think there just wasn't enough action for me. The first 80% was very relationship focused and for whatever reason I just didn't care. And by the time something interesting did happen, I was too bored from the rest to really care. Also, still a few typos.

I will say the sex high parts were pretty freakin' hilarious though. That's all this book really had going for it.

Suffi
Alice
Update: Nope, reading the omnibus Hemlock Academy: The Complete Series didn't make a significant difference in my enjoyment of the latter half of the book, and I started skimming to see how the god Night ended up defeated and how she ended up claiming the rest of her mates.

Once again, there were typos abound - on my re-read, I finally figured out that "SIONARA" wasn't someone's name, but meant to be the word "sayonara."

The size of her harem at 11 men (Balfour, Foster, Grey, Palmer, Pearson, Cyr
Kasumatata
Jul 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Funny

This is an incredibly funny read so far. I absolutely adore this universe and the characters in it.

The author does an actual amazing job making all men diverse enough, so I can keep them apart, something that often poses a problem with larger groups of partners.

While this book deals with a villain, I still have questions and have a feeling our favourite female main character will be facing more trouble in the final book. Overall, this is a book that is incredibly enjoyable to read, with lo
Andréa
Expect the Unexpected

All in all, a good continuation though I have mixed feelings about that ending. It felt a bit like unnecessary drama was created to justify a fourth book. I also felt it was a bit rushed when it came to the Night (who was seriously hilarious btw). But as I like those characters I’ll take it and hope for the best in the last book.

I really like the guys’ dynamics and how welcoming they are. They really are a crazy bunch but that’s what makes them endearing. They are all so de
Nicole Hale
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
More please

Yes again Kelsey Soliz you sucked me in to this world and i didn’t want to leave.

multiple POVs, the steam is off the charts hawt! and funny sexcapades that will make you almost pee yourself with laughter. New mates and one hell of a cliff hanger makes you love and hate the author

Need more ASAP!!
Holly
May 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite book of the series.. I felt the most emotionally invested and the spicy parts are spicy as hell. The ending had my heart broken and it definitely ends on a cliffhanger. I don't know this author well enough but I am desperate for a HEA with this group. So many new mates and exciting twists that I cannot wait for all of the conclusions that will come with book 4. ...more
Buffy Kennedy
Aug 12, 2021 rated it liked it
My Thoughts
We really get down to business in this book as we finally understand more about "Night" and what Gabriella and company need to do. Gabriella's last couple mates make for some messy entangled drama. Their powers as a unit really come into play as Gabriella can draw from her mates to get things taken care of. A lot is going on in this book, including a look at things from the other side.

About the Characters
Gabriella is so fun when "drunk", but is all too patient and nice sometimes. They
Kenneth Pierce
May 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
Fuck you.

This isn't fucking fair. So much shit and then those two.. FUCK.

The men- (IM STILL CLAIMING THOSE TWO OKAY FUCK YOU THEYRE PART OF THIS)

Balfour- I'm crying so bare with me. Shit. He was her first mate, and honestly I loved him so much. He was so understanding AND THE BROADCASTER VOICE. Anyways I loved how he went about taking all the others in and was protective but not super possessive and was just overall very pleasant to be the first.

Foster- We all knew freckles would join. I mean
Melissa Gallow
C. Erani Kole
May 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Hot as usual but yeah the ending tho...

What a weirdo XD

I love that this author has so much fun with the writing. It almost excuses all the errors in here.

Gabby has three new mates to find but one of them doesn’t want her. Which I can appreciate right off the bat but needless to say I don’t really like the misunderstandings of “I really wanted her all along” spiels cause it feels like plot armor. I much prefer when the author does her thing and makes your chest ache cause the dudes aren’t falling
Cas
Apr 12, 2022 rated it really liked it
Belle
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book was really enjoyable! There’s a LOT of mates and so they don’t all get page time, especially as she’s still finding new ones, but they’re all unique enough so it doesn’t get confusing.

I really like Gabby, she’s funny and I like how she reacts to things. It’s a light read, which I always appreciate. There is light MM in a steamy scene, but I’m so glad that there’s no romantic feelings involved between the guys. I’ve been wanting the sole focus to be on the girl in my RH’s lately, and i
Jennifer G
Sep 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Gabby has gone from the secret conduit to Conduit Supreme with her newest goddess-given marks. And what to do if one of her mates isn't interested?

This book seems more rushed than the first two. This means even more mistakes which I would not have thought was even possible. It's such a shame. With a good critique partner and a tough editor, this series would have been much better. I'm beginning to wonder if there is any proofreading.

The plot is still questionable and the characters are suffering
Liz
Best book in the series (so far)!

This is a brand new author to me and that can be very hit or miss, but I kept seeing this in my recommendations so I decided to give it a try. Two days later and I'm wrapping up book three and will now need to patiently wait on the release of book four.

Why am I saying this is the best book yet?
Two reasons. First, the humor. This book was hilarious. The fmc is so funny at times and that has been true since the start but this book had some of the laugh-out-loud fu
Victoria (nocturnalintimacy)
Siri
Apr 02, 2021 rated it liked it
To write a big harem is not easy, i feel that not many can pull it off and feel like you actually get to know all of the guys individually. when more and more guys just gets thrown at the mc i feel like i want to know more story of the guys and getting to know them before a new guy comes in, ya know. Nothing wrong,i love big harems but you have to write it good then. I aint saying this was bad but i just felt confused when so many new people just ran in. I had wanted to have more story, like som ...more
Simone
Apr 14, 2022 rated it it was ok
Book three in a series that has got a lot of potential, the sequel failed in finding its footing for me.
From start to finish, this book was a struggle for me. The writing, pacing, narration, characterisations... I wanted to enjoy it more than I did. I truly believe the base plot has the opportunity for depth and strength, so I am going to stubbornly keep reading the series to the end. However, I only enjoyed one small part of this book. That small, not-present-enough part was the appearance of t
Shelby E.
Apr 02, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. It was chaotic, cute, and I love the extra yummy males. Though I didn’t really like how one of the mates was younger than the FMC, in my opinion. Also the ending was really fast and kinda sad.

But I’ll say it again. The book had errors and typos that should have been edited and fixed. If it was done, then I think it would be better rated. I want to ask the author if she has or using an editing team in any of her books??

But, I’ll stick around and read the fourth and see how it turns o
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ve had this series on my kindle for months but just couldn’t bring myself to read it for some reason. I am so glad I did, I loved it. Gabby is funny as f@ck! She is basically a succubus and a mage who has several soul mates. She try’s to hide it so that her life doesn’t change, but the mates she does find are pretty amazing. I love that even though she find a out how powerful she is she doesn’t let it go to her head. Her new mates (and new family) are what are most important to her! It was a f ...more
TipseyBookReviews
So I really like Gabby, and I liked this story overall, but it was also hard to keep the guys straight. This book introduces 4 more mates, but with 4 more mates, it was hard to keep the other 6 mates straight. I did like Jericho, but didn’t really feel like we got to know Pax, and I’m not sure I like Royce. Apollo is pretty interesting, but again with all the other guys we didn’t get a whole lot of to,e to really know him. I am invested in this series and will be checking out the final book. Hop ...more
Galina Sulaiman
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Three to find

Gut punched , but at least that cliffhanger made me laugh. This book made me feel a gambit of emotions. That wolf den scene oh my freaking goodness! The poison, the trial. That horrible mom and whatever she has planned. Pax is one that I need more reading for! So many funny and great possessive displays! Finding out that her ex is one of her mates brothers? That was hilarious! The Amanda debacle ugh! I absolutely am addicted to this series! Can't wait for the next book!
Princess J. Antoinette
Oct 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Well...

Okay, yeah this was still a good read, but well, maybe not as good as the first book. There were some parts that drag but I tell ya that last chapter.. Smh ... It hit me in the gut!

So anyway, this left off on a damn cliffhanger, lol seriously a for real cliffhanger messing around with silly ass Palmer, trying to make Gabby laugh and his ass falls off the damn cliff... Just read it and you will see what I mean..🙄 okay well I'm off to the next book.. Byeeeee😜

Overall Rating:
4*~ A Good Read

Sabrina
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Hot, sexy, crazy adversaries and lots of loving

Kelsey did it again, her ability to describe the bonds in such detail is amazing. You can see the difference in each relationship and the different strengths that each of the guys bring.
Meeting new matches, seeing the goddess working through Gabby and the revelation of The Night was great. So many sexy times and the hilarious after effects will have your heart racing and then laughing out loud.
 Elektra | My Trending Books
👌👌👌❤️❤️❤️

Another great instalation of this series and what an ending! Although again I wouldn't say it ended on a cliffhanger you would want to read WHT happened in the next one. Pretry hot, I wish we had more time with he new guys developing their relationship and have generally more time with them! It did feel tiny rushed int hat side but the story paced really nicely. I feel we gonna find out more about the relationships in the next book!
Hannah Brooker
Apr 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Same old issue!

So again massive spelling issues. Despite the spelling these books are just so much fun. They never fail to make me smile. I think my favourite bit is that they all get drunk on body fluids. It's utterly brilliant. I wish there was a bit more to some of the bedroom scenes as it's quite often 3 sentences and done. Definitely highly recommend and yes there is drama but it's refreshing that the fmc isn't being kidnapped every 2 minutes.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Handfuls of Shattered Pieces (Pieces of Us, #1)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University, #1)
  • Playing with Hellfire (Sin Demons #1)
  • All Shot to Hell (Sin Demons #3)
  • Her Knights (Westlake Academy #1)
  • Salvation (Fated Souls, #4)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom, #2)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom, #3)
  • Cardinal Rose (The Cardinal #5)
  • Destined to Run (A Shifting Society, #2)
  • Druid Dreams (The Chronicles of Sloane King, #1)
  • A Fate Unknown (The Ghost Girl, #1)
  • The Salvation of Amarli Wolfe (The Centrum Trilogy, #3)
  • Alpha Hell (The Rejected Mate, #1)
  • Waiting to Ignite (The Ignited Girl #1)
  • Submission (Fated Souls, #2)
  • Blood Fae (Dark Fae Kings #4)
  • Taut Strings (River Valley Rebels, #1)
Kelsey Soliz is a homeschooling mama of four and army wife, and when she's not drinking copious amounts of tea or playing bassoon, she is dreaming up all kinds of romance story scapes or reading them like a maniac. ...more

Hemlock Academy (4 books)
  • First Addition (Hemlock Academy, #1)
  • Second Glances (Hemlock Academy, #2)
  • Four Trials (Hemlock Academy, #4)

News & Interviews

The fall book season is shaping up to be one of the busiest and best in recent memory, and we’re not just saying that. If you’re the kind...