Start by marking “Finding our Forever Series Box Set 1-4” as Want to Read:
Finding our Forever Series Box Set 1-4

Finding our Forever Series Box Set 1-4

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
What if the great love of your life died unfairly?
What if everything you dreamed of went up in flames?
What if everything you thought you knew about your life was a fallacy?
Jaxson, Xander, Trent, and Liam Brentwood maybe the hottest single men in
Morgan Springs, Colorado, but their lives are far from perfect.
Being single dads and holding down high demanding full-time jobs
d
ebook
Published September 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Finding our Forever Series Box Set 1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding our Forever Series Box Set 1-4

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Finding our Forever Series Box Set 1-4
Kari Hansen
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second Time Around – For the past four years Jaxon has been trying to heal from the tragic death of his wife and be the best father that he can for his twin daughters Zinnia and Lily. No other woman had inspired his interest until Kelli came into his life and although their journey wasn’t without its obstacles, they showed with love anything is possible.

Handcuffed To You – When Zander’s wife passed away he was devastated as he now finds himself a single father to his sons but he pushes his grief
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"This is my first read from Alandra Knight, but it won’t be my last, the Brentwood brothers box set if fabulous! You will love Jaxson, Xander, Trent and Liam, the hottest single men in their small town.All of them are trying to overcome a horrible tragedy and find love again.

Second Time Around-Jaxson’s book is a sweet read that will make you want to keep your tissues handy. He and Kellie have a love/hate relationship, there are lots of twists and turns, but lots of hot and steamy scene’s as well
Stephanie Crews
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read from Alandra Knight, but it won’t be my last, the Brentwood brothers box set if fabulous! You will love Jaxson, Xander, Trent and Liam, the hottest single men in their small town. All of them are trying to overcome a horrible tragedy and find love again.

World Of Books 65
Finding Our Forever the series has left me emotionally drained but in a good way. I would suggest that you close your door's draw the curtains and settled down because once you start reading Jaxson, Xander, Trent, and Liam Brentwood stories. You will need more than one box of tissues ready as each story while beautiful written has its own underlining tournament.

We start with Jaxson and Kellie which does takes as 2 years into the future. Jaxson stories will touch your heart in so many ways loss o
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing boxset which about the Brentwood brother who are single dad’s and the woman who capture their hearts.
#1 2nd Time Around
This is Jaxson and Kellie’s story, and this is an emotional roller coaster throughout. These two have a love / hate relationship going on. This is a well written story which is filled with twists and is a steamy read.
#2 Handcuffed to You
This is Xander and Ella’s story. These two have a complex relationship as Ella was his deceased wife’s friend. This is an emo
Neepa Shah-Chittur