Start by marking “Magic Words and How to Use Them” as Want to Read:
Magic Words and How to Use Them

Magic Words and How to Use Them

Kindle Edition
Published August 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Magic Words and How to Use Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Words and How to Use Them

Start your review of Magic Words and How to Use Them
J.P. Willson
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
This has no bearing on reality. A person, cannot live ones life by simply ignoring the unpleasant. Life just does not work that way yet this is really what the author is proposing we do in order for all of our problems to go away. Really?
A better name for the book would be 'The Power of Positive Thinking', yet I believe that title has already been used.
I will admit I understand and agree with the concept behind the book and do live my life to that extent, but I'm sorry the world is not all puppy
Michael Castile
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting Ideas

Could this work ? Maybe so. As the author herself states, it just seems too simple. I will give it a go, ain’t got nothing to lose. I would agree with the final chapter, in coming to an acceptance of life as it is, will lead to a more peaceful mind. Maybe not a happy mind, but more at ease, a more philosophical attitude towards life.
Whether this will lead to a more pleasant experience of life remains to be seen. I am open minded, will do the short free video course she offers.
Regina
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book gives some good examples and methods on how to speak and think positively to manifest a more desirable state in one's life. I think that the author was basically describing a significant segment of what is known as The Law of Attraction. This reader recommends not starting on that subject with this book but to go to other authors like Rhonda Byrne and/or Esther Hicks for those subjects before reading this book. Magic Words and How to Use Them gives some good examples of how to practice ...more
Sandra Dee
Feb 12, 2021 rated it did not like it
Nothing new here.

After reading all the great reviews I was super excited to read the book but was disappointed to learn that there isn't anything new here. Although she spoke about her goal being only to help others and not make money from the beginning she kept sharing a link and encouraging people to take her online courses. I ended up speed reading after awhile because I hoped at one point to find something new and meaningful. For people who have not had an opportunity to read stuff in this a
Michele C
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Really makes a direct connected the power of the mind , quickly too, which is part of the magic of her words.
The book is written to quickly help you engage in testing our her experiences and talent with focusing the mind, perceptions and how life can change for the better if we let go of the negative and focus our awareness on our high purpose, vision. Tunes you i to what is possible and the book talks to you like a personal friend. I plan to try the five-day challenge to build some good habits
Romaine Mitchell
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!

So excited to have read this book, in one sitting! And you know how they say everything comes to you at the right time, well, having naturally been a very positive person who avoid the news anyway, it now makes perfect sense! I'm now looking to build my perfect future, so much of this resonated with me, so this is absolutely perfect timing! Oh how I am going to LOVE putting this into practice! (Using the word perfect in one paragraph - I think I'm already on track!! ;) Haha!) Thank you Gen
Christy English
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant Book

Genevieve Davis has done it again! I have loved every book that she has written, but this short Concise Book about how reforming the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves can change our lives is my new favorite.I am going to dive into The free course that accompanies this book.Her course on magic was wonderful, and I have no doubt that The course on Magic Words will be equally beneficial.
Marguerite
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book from Genevive!!

Another fabulous book from Genevive. Thank you!!❤ cant wait for the next one!!! If you want to change your life this is the book for you. But you must take the advice and go with it. A quote I once heard "Do you want to be right or do you want to change?" remember that when reading if you oppose any ideas as you'll only be hindering yourself :)
Rogue Blackwood
Nov 04, 2020 rated it liked it
This is good, but it is just one technique. And this is more or less discussed in her Course in Manifesting series. So if you have read that this really isn't necessary.

And to be honest it did feel a bit to be an advertisement for her online courses that she now offers in magic on her site. Which honestly is fine, I just wish there was a bit more meat to this one.

It still is valuable and I would still recommend it as a short read but I do prefer her original books on Magic much more.
Fred Jefferson
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magic Words the Book!

Everything in this book resonated with me and in reflecting over the material I can see the validity of what this author speaks about, in true reality everything she talks about just makes sense. I do believe she has conformed to the realities of life and by applying these universal principles that were established here before our creation you can truly change your life. I highly recommend this book.
Sree
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An absolute read

I have listened to law of attraction lectures, practiced affirmations and completed the exercises in the secret. Somewhere, there was always the thinking brain whispering, how dies it work? Does talking positive about something manifest it and how?! I like the examples and the book is easy to read with simple steps. I'm so glad I read this book. This year is going to be awesome for me and for you. 💙
Garry Watts
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grasp the future.

Really simple yet complex way to engage with and improve your life. An honest book with no gimmicks or over the top fantastic claims. Would suit Christians and other religious people as it is a universal technique that does not cross any religious taboos. Would highly recommend it.
Jared E.
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Quick read, and kind of a unique view of the law of attraction (which the author differentiates from). It really helps to see things from another perspective, and in this case how we view reality affects both our perception and how we unconsciously shape our future, and therefore in both cases how it affects our happiness, contentment, success etc.
MRS JA
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Create your own reality.💜

I loved this book! Even after reading the first couple of chapters, I started telling my positive story, and have been in such a great place since. We were meant to enjoy life, living out our greatest desires. It's time to embrace that, and this book has set me firmly on the right bath.
Katherine
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice

This is a great alternative thinking idea. I have been following the secret and the universe concept and this read is just as good. I love anything that makes you feel positive and that everything is possible.
Stefanie
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really like Genevieve Davis' take on manifestation, law of attraction, whatever you want to call it. She boils it down to the most basic building blocks. I am a sucker for these types of books so I've read a lot of them, but this one may be my new favorite. ...more
SREEHARI
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it

A fabulous book teaching you to live life to the fullest by faking it first and making it next. Truly blessed to read this book
Mary C. Hummel
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best Home Remedy for the Pandemic Blues

Well written. Practical advice and quick read. So easy to implement. Brightened my whole perspective during these trying times. Best part is it's an on-going process so it is a gift that keeps on giving.
Kerry Gardham
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book 5*

Thank you Genevieve, so much to love i am going to follow your recommendations and am looking forward to seeing the outcome i really have been inspired to give more gratitude i have a new way of seeing the world. Thanks Kerry
Dr. Ronald P. Rozzi  MsD., RHy.
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fresh look at truth

A very enjoyable journey into the world of manifesting your desires. Just a different twist on seeing and emotionalizing with your end game and always using gratitude, despite what your senses tell you. Call it magic of you like, but it's all just truth.
Joyce
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved The Book

I loved this book, it has helped me to rethink how I think and to be a more positive person, which has made me a happier and better person. Of course you will have to examine yourself, I have opened my mind and it has blessed me. Thank you God and Genevieve!
Jasmine Nunez
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional, Magical and so more

I came in with an idea of how this book would be that was not at all what I expected. It’s a real eye opener in that the stories that we tell ourselves, the world and how we see it can change our lives
Lucy Ponton
Dec 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Bit of a random one, she seems to plug her online paid services as various points in the book. She also talk about deaths of COVID-19 which is not something I wanted to hear about. She does talk about how we each have a perspective on something and that we can always be positive about a situation.
Jackie Davis
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Nothing in life need ever be bleak again. My depression virtually lifted overnight when I did the five-day free mini-course that is linked to the book. I see hope and opportunity where previously my life was passing me by. Magic Words is magical!
Rebecca Booth
Loved it

Do the challenge I have started it and have found new ways to make my life free of drama that use to rule my day the great part I leave where it belongs outside my life. Lots more fun .
rebekah chance-gootsan
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great, easy, essential read!!

This book provides an essential map for retraining the mind. The concept should be taught in primary schools. It certainly would do more good than not.
Jacky Mercury
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We all need some magic!

This book has confirmed something is begun to suspect but couldn't put into words. Thought provoking and the methods are something I've already started to do.
Give this book a go!
Dorothy Mcclester
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Worthy of repeated readings

I have read quite a few of Genevieve Davis' other books and I always come away with plenty to think about and plenty to put into practice. This book is no exception. It is worthy of repeated readings and study.
sharon t gomez
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Accessible and life changing.
Worth reading. Enjoyed all of these series. When I practice the advice it makes a difference.
Tells
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read again

I love all of Genevieve's books and this was no different. A great read that is already giving amazing results!

• Believe It to Receive It : Activate the Miracles Waiting for You
  • Becoming Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 1)
  • One Truth, One Law: I Am, I Create
  • Advanced Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 3)
  • Becoming Rich: A Method for Manifesting Exceptional Wealth (A Course in Manifesting Book 4)
  • The Course in Manifesting 3 Book Box Set: (Becoming Magic, Doing Magic & Advanced Magic)
  • Doing Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 2)
  • A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)
  • The Last Law of Attraction Book You'll Ever Need To Read: The Missing Key To Finally Tapping Into The Universe And Manifesting Your Desires
  • Power of Awakening, The: Mindfulness Practices and Spiritual Tools to Transform Your Life
  • Under Currents
  • Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
  • Euphoria
  • The Magic of Manifesting Money: 15 Advanced Manifestation Techniques to Attract Wealth, Success, and Abundance Without Hard Work (Law of Attraction Book 2)
  • The Price of Time
  • Mind Magic for Beginners: Simple Magic for Wizard Wanna-Bees
  • This Won't End Well
  • Wild Irish Heart (Mystic Cove, #1)
Genevieve Davis is an author, award winning filmmaker and professional artist.

Davis's book of her adventures hunting down her family's roots in organized crime, is called Secret Life, Secret Death. It details the true story of a young mother's life in the Chicago Mob in the Roaring 20's. The book is based on her ten year genealogy research project in Chicago and Wisconsin. She has visited over 75