Start by marking “Fragile (Strictly Off Limits #2)” as Want to Read:
Fragile (Strictly Off Limits #2)

Fragile

(Strictly Off Limits #2)

Jack​
Flying out to LA to check on my son’s new relationship is one thing, but what do I do when I fall in love with his best friend Tom?​
I know Elliot wants Tom to be our buffer. I think he's meant to distract me. He definitely does that. The more I talk to Tom, the more I realize there’s more to him than a flirty, over the top persona he shows the world.​
He’s real, he’s l

Published July 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fragile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fragile

Start your review of Fragile (Strictly Off Limits #2)
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
4.5 Stars

After loving Forbidden, I was super excited to dive into Fragile. The second book in the Strictly Off Limits series by Skyler Snow and Rheland Richmond, it's everything I hoped it would be.

In the first book, Forbidden, Elliott fell in love with his father's friend. This time Jack falls in love with his son's friend Tom. Yes, this time around we get to see Elliott's father, Jack, find love. And, yay, it's another May to December romance. Woo Hoo!

I love everything about this story. It's
Anna
Apr 21, 2021 rated it liked it
2.5
For whatever reason I decided to read this after the hot mess that was the first one. While this one is marginally better, it still isn't great. It's basically the same book but less kinky. There is still a huge plot hole right after they admit feelings for the first time. They literally jump from friends to having been in a relationship for weeks in the course of a page. It kinda blows because the first half of this is good. It had potential to be a decent book, but damn, just make them have
Rachel Blomberg
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jack and Tom

This second book in the series was just as good as the first one. The 2 MC in this book were well suit and made an enjoyable read.
Patricia Nelson
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this marvelous, sweet, charming, engaging, poignant, delightful, tender, wonderful, sexy, heartfelt, grab-you-by-the-feels, beautiful, and totally awesome story. It had me hooked from beginning to end, and I would definitely recommend getting this gem for yourself.
Shelia
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dear Jack!

If you were like me you figured out halfway through the first book who the second one would be about. However, the way they got together was absolutely perfect! Start as friends and go from there, what could be better?! Not to mention they are great for each other just like Scott and Elliott. The personalities of all the characters makes them seem like people I would love to know if he related to, especially Tom!
Stephanie
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Jack and Tom! They are so amazing together and I love seeing how they got together. I love the age gap and best friend's father storyline. This is funny, sweet and so HOT. I am loving this series. ...more
Mikki James - Peters
This is the second book in the "Strictly Off Limits" series. It is best to read this series in order as Fragile picks up where the first book left off. Jack just finds out that his son Elliot and his best friend Scott are in a relationship. He's awestruck and hesitant to believe that their romance is the real deal. So, Jack decides to fly out to California to check on them. He's not planning on staying long and hopes that he can come to terms with their relationship before he flies back home. To ...more
Danyelle Williams
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this couple

I was so looking forward to Tom getting his own book, his character stood out in book 1.

In this book Jack Elliot's father from book 1 comes to visit to check on his son. Elliot is worried about his dad so he has his outspoken friend Tom talk to his dad. I like how each character has their individual vulnerabilities in this book. They really bond and start to open up to each other which was great to see. Tom is outspoken and feisty and I love how that rubbed off on Jack with the
Xochitl
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As good as the first one, the continuation on this series is simply amazing. Tom and Jack's age gap romance is easy to read and low angst, making this book a perfect summer reading. Both characters were masterfully written, making their emotions so clear that was a delight to witness their lovely interactions. From the first page to the sweet epilogue, this book is so amazing! Loved It! ...more
Lyndsay TC
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jack and Tom

This age gap romance between Jack and Tom was sweet with laid back Jack and outgoing Tom. Both men filled a void in each other's lives that started with friendship that then turned into romance. This was a cute series.
Rachel Magadan
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: age-gap
Fragile

Super cute, short, fluffy read. Just like book one in the series I wish it was longer and idk what it is but feel like it’s missing something. Over good read, will read more if they are to come in the series.
XI
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH!!!

That was my sigh after a sweet read.
J
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read. Bonus made it better.
Also wrapped up book 1 nicely.
Mary Dunlap
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Doesn't make a difference how old you are.....

Love is love And with this book you find it in the least likely places. And wonderful feeling knowing that you are loved
Scooby2
DNF at 70%
Kaila
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
very good... interesting and fun.. sexy and sweet.. low angst but so much fun to watch these two get together.. i def recommend reading book 1 first.. it was so much fun
Meghannf
3,5 stars

Way better than the first book. It felt more delicate and smooth in terms of how the characters come to meet and develop their feelings. It was a lovely read!
Katy Dann
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Jack and Tom glad things worked out in the end just wished it was longer
AL
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really liked this story! Part one was a very fun read and this one did not fall far from it. A very enjoyable story with fun characters!
dian
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, mm-romance
Jack and Tom's story was way better than Scott and Elliot's..! They were made and perfect for each other!

This book is about Jack, a single father with empty nest syndrome. He felt lonely than ever before since his only son, Elliot, moved to L.A. He was lost and had nothing to do in his free time since he devoted his time being a single father and raised Elliot.

Then he meet Tom, Elliot's bestie. Tom's upbeat, cheerful personality and nonchalant attitude are a facade to hide his messy life. With J
Kathryn Manzella
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fragile is the second book in the Strickly Off Limits book by Rheland Richmond and Skyler Snow. This contemporary m/m romance includes an age gap and a best friend's father forbidden lovers vibe. There is humor, sweetness, flirting, and steam.... and a whole lot of love. The story is entertaining and sweet, and the characters are interesting and fun.

•I was able to read an advanced copy of this title and am reviewing voluntarily and honestly my own thoughts, opinion and reactions based on that c
Lauren
Jan 29, 2021
Kurandera
Oct 30, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)
  • Rooming Together (The Boys of Talbert Hall #1)
  • Secret Admirer (Love Notes, #1)
  • Laying Pipe
  • Fix Me (Tattoos and Temptation #2)
  • Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1)
  • Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • Dirty Forty (Friendship and Desire #1)
  • His Boy Blue (A Little Bit of Perfect, #2)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Merry Measure
  • Jasper's (Takoda Outreach Center, #2)
  • You've Got to be Kitten Me
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • Ranger
  • Just Sign Here
  • More to Love
  • News Boy (News Boy Trilogy, #1)

Strictly Off Limits (2 books)
  • Forbidden (Strictly Off Limits #1)