Start by marking “Fearless (The Salvation Society)” as Want to Read:
Fearless (The Salvation Society)

Fearless (The Salvation Society)

I’ve always been a wild child and my own worst enemy.

Ditched by my best friend at a biker bar.
A broken Jeep in a new town with no one to call.
What else could possibly go wrong?

I’m Makenna Dixon, not a damsel in distress.
My parents taught me how to survive on my own.
But a handsome stranger thinks he’ll be my saving grace.
A challenge leads to a lip lock I can’t quite forget.
206 pages
Published September 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fearless, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers... (view spoiler)

Start your review of Fearless (The Salvation Society)
Andrea Fleury
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mak and Austin

Mak was a bad ass woman who got what she wanted. Austin was a mystery to her. One night at a local bar they bump into each other. Mak has sworn off all men. When maks jeep won't start she had to wait for the tow truck. So Austin waits with her. The next day they meet. This is their story. The Gallo Family is included. What a great surprise
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Absolutely a perfect blend of the Gallo family and the Dixson family (Mark & Charlie) from Corinne's Salvation world! This is one book you'll have a hard time putting down, I definitely did.

Austin and Makenna's story was a fun, witty, slow burn that seduces your heart and captivates your soul. These two were bound to be just friends but you undoubtedly can't deny the heart what it wants and in the end it wanted love, just as it was meant to be!

It was so much fun reading about some of my favori
Christy
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh! I loved this story so much! I love when two worlds collide and Chelle did this one exceptionally well! Makenna is a spitfire and Austin is just the one who can tame her... or can he?
Penny
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Becky
Sep 06, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great catching up with the Gallos!

I really liked Mak and Austin! I liked there connection, I liked the chemistry and I liked how they were friends first even with all the chemistry. I think Mak had $π°t taste in friends! If any friend left me asa we went out to a rough bar, that he begged me to go to, to get laid and not care he was leaving a female alone, is straight up not a friend or decent human being! I don't care if Mak is G.I. Jane junior and can take care of herself, you DON'T LEAVE a gi
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

I suggest reading the Salvation Series by Corinne Michaels before reading books in the Society, but it is not a requirement.

Key Points for this story in the Salvation Society Collection:
- Contemporary
- Chance Meeting between Two Families
- Found Family and Connections
- Salvation Series connection is Mark from Defenseless

Video review available in Week 35: Aug 23 – Aug 29 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book T
Snow
Sep 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Short and steamingly sweet.
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
This was an Endearing Read❤. I was smiling throughout the story.
I completed it in less than 4hrs. MaKenna & Austin are So perfect for eachother!

#My 1st by Chelle Bliss & Certainly won't be my last. I own a few of her books, never read though..Now I totally would! I wanna know more about the Golla family.

MaKenna, New in NAVY, is Mark & Charlie's Daughter [Salvation Series], she was exactly like I'll expect Their kid to be! Feisty, Wild, Tough, Smart-Mouthed. She's thoroughly Adored by them❤.

Austi
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I read some of this authors books a few years ago. I loved her stories but haven’t had the time to read any recently. I couldn’t wait to read this story.

Well Fearless was a brilliant read. I was super happy to see more of the Gallo family. Austin is part of the Gallo family.
Mak is a badass likeable character. Her parents sound awesome and I can’t wait to go back and read their story.

I absolutely loved this story and feel as if I was grinning most of the time reading it. Definitely recommend t
domestic_godess_reads
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow this book was not what I expected but I really liked it. This is a crossover from some of the other books. Austin is Pikes younger brother so we get to see some of the Gallo family also. But you don’t need to have read the other series. Austin and Makenna meet at a bar when her Jeep breaks down. They have a connection but with them both being enlisted they know they don’t have much chance of making a relationship work, but fate always finds a way.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I loved Chelle Bliss Galo Family Series and getting to read about them again as so awesome.
Mak's best friend ditches her at a Biker bar so when she leaves her new won't start. Thats how she meets Austin. Who tries to help but Mak is an independent women who can look after herself and has no problem telling him that.
After that Mak and Austin sort of become friends, even though they chemistry they try to deny their feelings for each other. And when Austin asks Mak to go to Tampa wit him to visit h
Tash
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I haven’t read any of the Men of Ink books before but definitely want to discover more of Austin and his family after getting a snapshot of them in this world . Makenna is young navy sailor who happen to find herself needing help from the hero after she gets stuck in a hard place. Austin is older and wiser and it shows.
He seen the world and wants to remain free from responsibilities. However both of them get underneath their skins and things changed in a heartbeat. Bliss knows how to play the l
• Clever Girl Books • Hailey
This was a fun and quick read! It was also my first Chelle Bliss book and it did not disappoint! I’m a veteran Corinne Michaels fan and once I heard the Salvation series was turning into a full blown society, I FREAKED. In a good way of course. I loved meeting Austin in this book, I have to read her other books now! The Gallos family sound like a doozy but also in a good way. Makenna Dixon, (daughter of Charlie and Mark Dixon) she’s a spitfire and it honestly doesn’t surprise me in anyway. No da ...more
3.5-4 stars for now.
Lilith
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK FEARLESS BY CHELLE BLISS.

McKenna is a recently applied Navy seal officer who is enjoying her little break from reality before her deployment. Grown up with a Navy seal officer as a father and a CIA agent as a mother, she has been taught how to take care of herself. Once night she and her friend goes out to a biker vlub for fun but he ditched her later that night. Now alone and having car problem, she met Autin another Seal officer. They could feel the attraction betwe
Lynn Reynolds
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Makenna is a woman who knows what she wants to do. Austin is a man who doesn’t give up. Will his persistence pay off? This may seem as if it’s about an older man and younger woman but I didn’t find it to be an issue. Never would have known if it wasn’t put out there. It’s just about someone who has more life experience than someone else.

It wasn’t long before this book became very addictive. If you’ve not read this author before than this would be a good choice to see what her
Mary Mooney
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with grownup Austin, he and McKenna are the perfect couple. If you have read any of the Men of Inked series and know the Gallo family, then you know a little about Austin and his life growing up. Now he is in the Navy making his life better and meeting Mak things begin to heat up.
Mckenna "Mak" Dixon comes from a powerful family. Her Dad was a Navy SEAL, Mom is part of the CIA. So she follows in Dad's footsteps and joins the Navy. She is a tough cookie, takes care of herself, and doe
Renee
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I've always been a wild child and my own worst enemy. Ditched by my best friend at a biker bar. A broken Jeep in a new town with no one to call. What else could possibly go wrong? I'm Makenna Dixon not a damsel in distress. My parents taught me how to survive on my own. But a handsome stranger thinks he'll be my saving grace. A challenge leads to lip lock I can't quite forget. I always swore I'd never
Erin Lewis
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star review Fearless (The Salvation Society) by Chelle Bliss

I loved this story from the first to the last chapter. Ms. Bliss wove a story about Makenna Dixon and Austin Moore that I could not put down. The characters were so easy to relate to and I have to say I have wanted Austin’s story since he was first introduced in a previous book.

His story was everything I hoped for, it was sweet, romantic and ticked all the boxes for me. The chemistry between was so hot and steamy. Austin is Pike’s lit
Jackie Wright
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about Fearless, it captivated me from the first page and there was no putting down until I had read the final line. This is Makenna Dixon and Austin Moore’s story and it bridges the Salvation Society Series and the Men of Inked effortlessly, the characters are easy to relate to and story is everything I have come to expect from the very talented Ms Bliss.
A strong sassy heroine and a cocky hero shouldn’t work but a chance meeting puts Makenna and Austin in each other’s lives a
Kari Hansen
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Makenna has followed in her father’s footsteps and joined the Navy. While awaiting her first deployment she is convinced by her teammate and friend to have a night out which is where she meets Austin who refuses to leave her fend for herself when she has vehicle trouble.

Austin is a Navy SEAL who is drawn in by Mak’s strong and sassy personality. She is unable to turn down their challenge and although they call it a friendship they realize that their feelings for each other run much deeper during
Elizabeth
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, eram

The biggest flaw with Fearless (Ms Bliss’ addition you the Salvation Society spin off from Corinne Michaels’ Salvation series) is that it’s not longer.

The focus here is Makenna (Mak), the daughter of Mark and Charlie, and the handsome stranger who rescues her when she may or may not need it. I genuinely liked both characters and enjoyed getting to know them.

Ms Bliss does an excellent job of introducing us to Mak and Austin and pulling some of own Inked characters into the story. But,
Shelley
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fearless❤️

The minute I saw that this story was for Austin - Pike’s brother, I immediately started reading as I absolutely love the Gallos and all their family😁 Austin meets Mak at the Rusty Knuckle biker bar when she suddenly finds herself abandoned by her friend Blondie and stranded when her Jeep conks out on her😳

Anywho, Austin and Mak deny their chemistry to the point they try to convince everyone that they are “just friends”, unconvincingly. When Austin asks Mak to accompany him to visit his
Melissa
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mak & Austins story was amazing! I read this one in one sitting, it was that good!
I love the authors Gallo family, a lot! I’m also a huge fan of the Salvation Series by C Michaels so this crossover was highly anticipated for me...I loved Makenna. She’s a wonderful lead. Strong, independent, successful. On a night out from the Navy, in walks Austin!
Oh how I loved Austin. He’s not letting her mouth or attitude sway his interest in her. He sees someone he wants and he’s going to get her!
This story
Melissa Machado
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I 💙 Austin

This book was amazing! I absolutely LOVED grown up Austin. He's just as sweet, funny, cocky and arrogant as he was when he was a teenager chasing after all the Gallo girls. The big difference now is he's bigger, stronger, and wiser.
Makenna is a badass. She's tough as nails and can hold her own. She's not the type to let a man hold her back or get in her way. She's pretty fearless. I admire her strength and loved her sass. Austin definitely met his match with her.

You'll be happy to kn
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an endearing and interesting book to read! I am new to this world and the author, but I liked the overall story line! The characters were real and you could feel their emotions, which is something I 100% want with my romance books!

All in all, this was a quick and sweet book to read. I did feel as if the chapters cut off a bit abruptly and then the introduction into the next one was a little choppy to me, but other than that I adored the characters and story and thought it was a fun read
Yolanda McGee~Veronica's Reading Vault
I knew this book was going to be certified gold as soon as I realized the heroine was Makenna Dixon, the daughter of Mark Dixon aka Twilight from Corinne Michaels’ Salvation series and Austin Moore, Pike’s little brother from Chelle Bliss’ Men Of Inked: Heatwave. Talk about the best of both worlds and my day was made!

It was nice to see both Austin and Makenna all grown up. I loved the undeniable chemistry and witty banter between these two. And of course, there were some hilarious moments as we
Jacquie
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Makenna and Austin are FREAKING AMAZING together!!! I loved how the sassy, spitfire Makenna brought Austin to his knees...she is totally a chip off her mother's block! There's no way she could be anything but with Charlie Dixon as a Mom! And, of course, with Mark as her father, you KNOW she's perfectly equipped to take a man out in ways I won't get into here! Ms. Bliss did an AWESOME job of meshing her Gallo family with Corinne Michaels' Salvation world! This story checked off every single box f ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mak is from a powerful family with her dad being a navy seal, and her mom part of the CIA, so she follows in her dad’s footsteps and joins the navy. When Mak is left by her best friend at a biker bar she finds that her car will not start. Austin steps into help her and Mak informs him in no uncertain terms that she is perfectly capable of looking after herself. When these two become friend’s, he takes her home to meet his crazy family. This is a good story which is a fun and quick read. I recomm ...more
Trudy Dowling
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't know what this storyline was about. I honesty didn't care. Chelle Bliss wrote it. I would read it. Fearless was a wonderful surprise. The last few days have been disappointing in my reading world. Fearless made it all worth while.

So many feelings. I couldn't help but fall for Austin. He is a super tough, lets nothing get past him, alpha Navy SEAL. The kisses he gave had my e-reader on fire. The things he says has me swooning.
He had it rough as a kid, but life changed when he went to li

• Smoke (The Carelli Family Saga, #1)
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Gunnar (Storm MC, #8)
  • Wealthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #7)
  • The Death Cure (The Maze Runner, #3)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #9)
  • Detour (Creekwood, #1)
  • Declan
  • The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1)
  • The Crown (The Selection, #5)
  • The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)
  • Love on Beach Avenue (The Sunshine Sisters, #1)
  • The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, #2)
  • Justified Steel (Steel Crew, #4)
  • Twisted Circles (Secret Society, #2)
  • Forever Steel (Men of Steel, #0.5)
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Forbidden With Me (With Me In Seattle Universe; right with me)
Chelle Bliss is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico, but hates sand. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and loves everything romance.
➡FREE eBooks: https://menofinked.com/free