Start by marking “Ablaze (Wavesongs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ablaze (Wavesongs, #3)

Ablaze

(Wavesongs #3)

The final book in the Wavesongs series!

Nick Andrews has returned to the Caribbean—but the world he remembers has changed for the worse. Despite the dangers, he needs to find a way to get to Corona. All he can think of is to reunite there with the love of his life.

Meanwhile, Tom is watching his every move. Tom, who has turned cold and demanding, and is desperate for Nick t
ebook
Published December 8th 2019 by Elvira Bell

To ask other readers questions about Ablaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ablaze

Start your review of Ablaze (Wavesongs, #3)
Stacey Jo
This book was provided by the author via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review.

Nick and Christopher finally get back together in this last installment of the Wavesongs trilogy. Christopher is dead set on settling scores with those who had wronged him. Nick is his voice of reason through it all. This book takes place mostly down in the Caribbean. Their overall goal is to finally settle down together on Chris' old ship but Chris can't settle down into his new life until he mak
Becky Schweitzer
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I tried. I really did. And I hate leaving bad reviews, but I just couldn't get into this book. The writing style seemed juvenile and choppy. The story was written in present tense which made it feel almost awkward to read. I really did give it a chance but it just never grabbed me.

Kim
Mia
marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover 2 13 Nov 23, 2019 03:04PM
Elvira Bell lives in Sweden and spends most of her time writing, reading or watching movies. Her weaknesses include, but are not limited to: vintage jazz, musicals, kittens, oversized tea cups, men in suits, the 18th century, and anything sparkly.

Elvira writes m/m romance and has a penchant for historical settings. She adores all things gothic and will put her characters through hell from time to

Wavesongs (3 books)