Start by marking “A First Time for Everything” as Want to Read:

A First Time for Everything

Hannah Bloom arrives on campus for her senior year of college a new woman. No more mortifying acnethough she still bears the scarsand no more trying to be invisible. She has two goals: get into med school and have sex before graduation. But getting into med school may prove easier than having sex, because Hannah has a secretshes never even been kissed.

What she needs is a
Published March 16th 2020 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Embrace)

To ask other readers questions about A First Time for Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A First Time for Everything

Start your review of A First Time for Everything
Claire Robinson
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: entangled
4.5 - "Youve ruined me for anyone else" Stars!

The blurb for this one totally sold me, Ill be honest Im a sucker for the virgin/man-whore trope, I do however sometimes struggle with the overabundance of drama and angst that generally comes along with characters of college age, but no problems here in that regard, Isabel Morin wrote a great coming of age story, which is as much about Hannah losing her virginity as it is Casey realising he doesnt want to be known as the one-and-done king anymore.

Elodie
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Isabel Morin
Release date 03/16/2020
Publisher Entangled Embrace

Blurb :

What she
Jessica Alcazar
I loved this story and just in case you dont follow me/know me, that is huge because this age group normally has drama running amok in their lives that make my eyes twitch which makes me want to do violent things LOL Casey and Hannah did not make me want to burn things down. In fact, quite the opposite happened. Isabel Morin wrote a well thought out growth story about two people who on paper seem to be complete opposites but deep down theyre two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together! ...more
Jody
From the moment I read this blurb I was hooked! From its charming and crackling premise to its immensely appealing characters, both main and secondary, this was a story that sucked me in and held me captive until the last turn of the page. In a story with a bit of humor, a bit of angst, and a lot of heart and soul, readers will find this a gem in the New Adult genre and will be clamoring for Ms. Morin to revisit this world and its easy to relate to characters.

Until her senior year of college
Living My Best Book Life
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A First Time for Everything is a new adult book that is so relatable. Hannah Is the inexperienced girl in college that feels the pressure of losing her virginity before she graduates. She is super smart but when it comes to boys she is clueless. She enlists the help of the resident playboy, Casey Grant. Casey is supposed to teach her all the lessons to make her feel comfortable about herself and sex. There are lots of unexpected feelings between the two that makes it such an enthralling read.

I
Kari Hansen
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hannah has made some changes over the summer and is determined to make her final year of college a good one. She is going to embrace the entire college experience that she lacked the self-confidence to do in the past. When her attempt to kiss another student goes sideways she decides she needs lessons and who better than Casey to give them.

Casey is a star rugby player, is popular and has a reputation with the ladies. He is happy to help Hannah out, but he has some conditions of his own and they
Viper Spaulding
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tender and sweet college romance

Hannah's new-found confidence leads her into her senior year determined to check the remaining college experiences of her list. After inadvertently sharing her secret with the hottest guy on campus, she recruits him to tutor her on everything she's been missing out on.

I admired Hannah's restraint, vowing to herself to keep her feelings for Casey simple and transactional, not willing to be just another girl who pines for what she can never have. I loved the way
Sofie Sehested
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really, really loved this new adult romance about Hannah and Casey.

I really could relate to Hannah and all of her insecurities toward guys and how to be around them and her need to isolate herself from everyone around her.
It is really though to change The thinking of you not being good enough to be friends with the people around you and especially the beautiful jock who can get any girl or friend he wants.

Hannah has had acne since high school and has hidden herself away from everyone for
Ess
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Hannah Bloom was a late bloomer, pun intended. She spent her life hiding behind her hair due to her shyness and chronic acne. When she enters her senior year in college, acne free for the first time, she vows to put herself out there and live a little, namely by dating for the first time. Enter Casey, gorgeous, excessively charming and a buzzing bee that likes to flower hop. Through a sequence of events, Hannah asks Player Casey to be her tutor in sexual lessons to help her confidence so she can ...more
Anoeska Nossol
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks to NetGalley for the ARC!

'A first time for everything', a story about Hannah and her struggle with dating. The new school year will be different. Besides preparing for medical school, Hannah wants to discover college a bit more. From parties to boys, she wants to try it all. However, Casey was an unexpected chapter. She didn't expect her tutoring to lead to this.

I'm going to say this out loud: Hannah is me, I'm Hannah. I've never related this much to the main character
Angie S
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
First thing, we all have had or known of a Casey Grant in our life. It's impossible not to. That guy who is so irresistible, incredibly handsome, makes all the ladies swoon and seems to be arrogant. He ends up being all of those things but has a sensitive, loyal side to him.

Casey is all of those plus more. Hannah is that girl whom resides in all of us ladies. At some point, we've all been Hannah. Inexperienced, insecure, an introvert, and always second guessing the opposite sex. Granted, we've
Melody Dawn
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hannah Bloom is starting her senior year of college, ready to have a year of firsts. For the past three years, she has stayed away from everyone due to terrible cystic acne. Thankfully, her doctor put her on some medication and except for some slight scars, her skin looks great. I felt for Hannah because you could tell she had scars on the inside which hadn't been healed by medication.

Wanting to put herself out there, but maybe not all the way, she asks Casey Grant who she's sure she won't fall
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story, as it was a page turner. There's just one reason it wasn't perfect to me, the lack of dual POV. I need to hear any of my hero's POV, especially when they're player when the heroine has some insecurities. See, Hannah has very bad acne in High School, but finally got a doctor who put her on medicine which cleared it up, so it's made her a bit introverted from the scars (and a few on the outside) inside. However, she thinks college will finally get her a new start, but ...more
Sara Oxton
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A First Time For Everything by Isabel Morin a five-star read that needs to come out of hiding. Hannah Bloom is the perfect name for the main character in this story as she blooms from the first page to the last, she uncurls like a beautiful flower on a sunny morning to absorb the beautiful sunny rays. I liked Hannah and found her to be real, you could see how she would keep herself tucked away having such a physical attribute that you cant hide as acne means you do hide yourself, it was nice ...more
Diane McConnell
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
I loved Hannah and Casey!

Pre-med student Hannah Bloom tried to be invisible her first three years of college because she was self-conscious of her severe acne but now that its gone, she is ready to actually experience college life when shes not studying for a test. Hannah has a slight problem with experiencing everything because shes never even been kissed so she asks Casey Grant who is with a different girl every weekend to help teach her.

Hannah first considers Casey off limits because he
Amy Toward
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this college romance book. It brought back many fond college memories of friends, parties, and awkward dates. I fell in love with Hanna and all her insecurities. She came back her senior year of college a changed woman. In looks and attitude. She was determined to make college memories by going to parties and not missing anything this year. She was also determined to lose her V card. She has a partner in crime with her roommate and best fried Audrey. Her first day back, a ...more
Victoria
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I'm happy to report that I was thoroughly impressed and loved this book. It was very well written and the story overall was very interesting.

The story itself was my cup of tea, I looove the "man whore trope" - it gets me every time. I was extremely happy to see that though Hannah was the shy type she was definitely a great leading lady and made my college-age self proud.

The chemistry between Hannah and Casey kept me turning the pages and wanting to read
Catherine Heloise
Mar 01, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book, which I think would be great for fans of Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen (particularly their various series set in colleges in America). It was sweet and sensual, with lots of of emphasis on consent, and an unexpectedly tender hero. I do think the issue with the heroine's friend who was also crushing on the hero was a bit distressing and reflected poorly on the heroine, and I would have liked to see more exploration of how people (particularly the hero) saw the heroine before ...more
Melena Torretta
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Isabel Morin and I really enjoyed it.

Hannah is inexperienced and hasn't even kissed anyone. When she returns to college for her senior year she is determined to change that. Enter Casey, who is the perfect guy to help her with lessons. Things don't go as planned, though, and real feeling start to develop.

Casey and Hannah were so sweet together and I thought the development from friends to more between them was well done. They also both have a bit of personal
Bookfiend88
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a super cute, sweet new age story about a girl leaving behind who she has been for the person she will become. I loved Hannah and Casey's characters as I could relate the their organic love story. Hannah reminded me so much of who I was in college. The first couple of chapters of the book felt a little childish to me but the rest of the book was clever, witty and had great pacing; which I think is key to this type of romance book. Four chilli peppers of hotness!

I received a free ARC
Rochelle
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from this author and I found the story to be quite enjoyable. I would have liked it to be dual POV just so I could get his side. Hannah and Casey were so good together. She wanted to lose her virginity before she graduated college so she turned to Casey since he already knew her secret and he was a player in every sense. What she didnt expect was that in losing her virginity she was going to be gaining a relationship. Loved this friends to lovers romance.

I received an ARC
Libby Waterford
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyable college romance between Hannah and Casey. I liked how Hannah actually took school and her aspiration to become a doctor seriously and how she was torn between wanting to experiment and resisting falling for the one who seems like he's all wrong for her. Casey was sweet and I liked how they became friends first. Very believable college-virgin story told with a lot of humor and heart.
Angela Reichert
Mar 11, 2020 rated it liked it
A sweet romantic novel. Overall it was a really great story, sweet first love. I liked the idea of lessons and think the author did a great job with this storyline without making to cheesy. The author did an excellent job helping you know all the characters in the book, which is nice so you care about more than just the main characters.

Denai Piscopo
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
A college girls just coming out of her shell and the schools heart throb, living down the hall and apparently just taking notice. Yep her life is going to change. Emotions, feelings, physical awareness and a college education both scholastically and socially, a great New Adult romance. A great quick read that I read in one night. I really enjoyed the style of writing and the pace of the book.
Also wouldn't mind if they had a follow up book, what's next for these two. Thanks for the ARC.
4.5 star
Samantha
Hannah is a senior at college ready to change everything this year. Its a year for firsts! Her skin is clear, her confidence is up, and of course shes have to run into the colleges playboy Casey. He is known for not having a girl long but hes up front about it. That doesnt stop every girl from trying to change him.

She needs help and he had the skills she needs. When their lessons turn hot, they are going to have to be careful because if they dont they are going to get burned.
Dawn
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

A First Time for Everything is a wonderful romance! This is the type of story that I like to devour in one sitting! I instantly attached to the characters and couldnt wait to see it all play out. If you enjoy sweet romance stories from College days, then this is a must read.
Nicole Pinto
Feb 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book! Hannah is a student at college who is still a virgin. She is self concious and never even kissed a boy. Casey is a player and he and Hannah unexpectedly become friends. This was a cute friends to lovers romance and I thought it was well written. Thank you to netgalley for the arc.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful coming-of- age story which is about Hannah who shy and lacks confidence in herself, and Casey the popular playboy who she enlists to teach her how to overcome all her firsts. This is a well written story which is a relatable and sweet story and I was totally hooked and intrigued throughout. I highly recommend for all readers.
CR
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very sweet title set in college. I loved the characters and the pacing. It had a great theme of leaving behind bad things and becoming stronger. I loved every page. The characters felt so real and that made the story even better.
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
A sweet college romance, I enjoyed this , a lovely coming of age tale with some sizzle . Great characters and chemistry, nice writing. Just a lovely easy read that will make you smile.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion

• The Anti-Honeymoon
  • Ruling the Princess
  • American Sweethearts (Dreamers, #4)
  • The Duke's Wicked Wife (Wicked Secrets, #4)
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • I Hope You Stay
  • Unforgiven (Loveless, Texas #2)
  • The Two-Date Rule (Smokejumper, #1)
  • The Secret Notebook
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • You Are Not Alone
  • For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)
  • The Boundary Fence (Woodlea, #7)
  • The Earl Not Taken (The Wallflowers of West Lane, #1)
  • Wyoming Tryst (The Front Range Series Book 6)
  • Crimes and Survivors
  • The Good Luck Charm
  • Must Love Coffee
Isabel began reading romances when she was thirteen years old. That's the year her grandmother came to visit, bringing with her a summer's worth of romance novels. Isabel was immediately and forever hooked.

Now she writes sensual, emotionally intelligent stories about likable people who discover themselves as they navigate their way to great sex and true love. What could be better than

News & Interviews