Start by marking “My Hell (A Twist of Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Hell (A Twist of Fate, #1)

My Hell (A Twist of Fate, #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
One night. One kiss and my world went to shit. Shane Hellion or Hell, as I’ve come to call him, has been my best friend for three years. It started off as a working relationship, then evolved into a partnership. Now? Christ, what am I gonna do? I have a little girl to think about. I can’t just- do whatever.

Between the ex breathing down my back and my house falling apart,
Expected publication: January 28th 2020 by Haney Hayes Books

To ask other readers questions about My Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Hell

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of My Hell (A Twist of Fate, #1)
Rebecca
Shelves: reviewed
The author poured her soul into this story! There was so much emotion it dripped off the pages. I felt everything that the MC went through, fear, anger, frustration, awe, and ultimately the love of her friends. I was 100% invested in the lives of these characters. You couldn't help but root for them. The book is well written and flows really well. The plot is unique and engaging it grabs you right from the beginning. The interweaving of the book world into the background was super fun. Anyone ...more
AnnaMarie Gardner
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was one hell of a story. The depth of the characters and connections are so relatable. The trials they go through make your heart break. This is a story that makes you feel deeply, I laughed, I cried, I cursed the author and wanted to throw my phone. It was intriguing to watch how problems were solved in this very realistic story.
Davina Purnell
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful friends to lovers with a cast of characters straight from the cool kids. Never have I ever wanted to meet a group more than these characters. I want to invite them for dinner and have a blast. Your just going to love this book.
Erica Cunningham
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truely loved this book. The connect between the characters was strong and fall of feeling. Highly recommend this book. A very enjoyable story.
Marylou Arriaga
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. It was full of love, emotions, twists and turns. I look forward to reading the continuation of this story in the next book.
J. Haney
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tiffany
marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2019
Gwen Wisdom
marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2019

• Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Grey (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian, #1)
  • Dangerous Games
  • Make Me Stay (Hope, #5)
  • Love After All (Hope, #4)
  • Parker (The K9 Files #6)
  • Pedal to the Metal (Savage Menaces MC, #1)
  • Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Christmas in the City
  • The Return (Shifter Planet #2)
  • The Whisper Man
  • The Player (The Player, #1)
  • Persephone (Daughters of Zeus, #1)
  • Thrust
  • Kato (Stone Warriors, #2)
  • Run To Me
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Compelled (Vampires in America, #10.5)
ARC Team https://goo.gl/Aps5sJ

Blogger Contact - https://goo.gl/Cdw3XF

Live Readings & Author Takeovers - https://goo.gl/VFpsJc

Newsletter Swap - https://goo.gl/hMMHnP

Guest Post Application - https://goo.gl/3vMvGy

Book Order Form - https://goo.gl/C4CYFj

-BIO-
I was born and raised in Kentucky. I reside in Greenup County, Kentucky with my family. My debut novel, An Unexpected Love, released August