Start by marking “Reckless: A Crescent Cove Romantic Suspense (Viper Force Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Reckless: A Crescent Cove Romantic Suspense (Viper Force Book 3)

Reckless: A Crescent Cove Romantic Suspense (Viper Force Book 3)

Trapped together on an uninhabited Caribbean island and hunted by a killer, can Haylee & Jax survive long enough to confess their feelings?

While on assignment for Viper Force, Haylee, a former Navy Seabee sharpshooter, barely lived through an "accident" in Mexico. When someone tries to finish her off while she's recovering in rehab, she begs her secret crush and
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reckless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless

Start your review of Reckless: A Crescent Cove Romantic Suspense (Viper Force Book 3)
Kaye
ONE SENSATIONAL ROLLERCOASTER!!!
Heat is on! Marlie steps up the game kicking ass and calling the shots, blazing through on a raging inferno, ratcheting up the thrill, fusing this bad boy together sleek shiny and tight. Sparks fly as drama, intrigue, tension, underlying currents, turmoil, danger, mounting suspense and precarious situations, along with a boatload of trouble, while dodging sinister intentions, you have one mind-blowing masterpiece. Anarchy, escapades and havoc run amuck, kicking
Mary Lou Hoffman
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series, suspense
RECKLESS is the third book in the Viper Force series. Though it will stand on its own, it is better if you have read the previous books to know the overarching storyline of the Maestro.

Im going to sum up this review in two words: READ IT! Read the series; read the book. The suspense, the action is non-stop from the injection of potassium into Haylees IV until. Yea, Im not giving that spoiler!

Along the way, Jax and Haylee finally admit that those cookies she bakes, and he wants, have always been
Molly
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Action/ romance fans, psychological thriller fans
Recommended to Molly by: Amazon, Bookbub and Booksprout
Haylee was a military brat. She grew up in ports and bases around the globe, and sometimes outdid herself in pursuit of the attention of her high ranking father and stepmother

After time spent in the Seabees herself, she joins mixed forces security contractor Viper Force. Her connections to this new family will be expanded, tested, shattered and renewed as she works her way through injuries, recovery and the adventures that challenge her after that

Action, adventure and psychological drama and
Margaret
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Haylee had been injured on a mission now she is on the run with her secret crush Jax.
Haylee had been on a mission for Viper force when the car she and her partner were in was forced off the road leaving them both severely injured but only Haylee survives. Now lying in a coma Jax find a stranger trying to inject something into her IV and as he throws him across the room landing over Haylee and somehow the impact brings her around. The pair go on the run trying to lose those chasing them and end
Debbie Caswell
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is another wonderful romantic suspense in the world of the operatives of Viper Force

Haylee grew up in the military she was a army brat and then joined when she was old enough but now she has retired and joined Viper Force and her latest assignment didn't go so well Her and her partner where involved in a serious traffic accident she has been in a coma and Gabe didn't survive When she comes out of the coma someone tries to kill her so Jax a former military friend takes her on the run while
Tc
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Viper Force series. and this doesnt disappoint.
This is about Haylee (former Navy Seabee gunners mate - hurt in a car crash that killed Gabe whist on a Mission) and Jax (Seebee Chief - he has strong feelings for her) Whilst she is recovering from the accident, another attempt is made on her life, so Jax is called in and hides her before another attempt happens that could prove fatal! They run to a deserted island and you guessed it! danger has found them again.Just
Sue
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, another excellent read to add to this collection. Couldn't put it down. While Haylee was hurt severely in a car crash that killed Gabe on a mission in Cancunn, she was taken back to the states and had been in a coma, but when she woke up she couldn't remember anything, including Gabes death. But when someone tried to kill her in the hospital, Jax took her and they ran. But when they ended up on a deserted island, danger eventually found them. This is another great book in this series. Well ...more
Jen
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Viper Force series. This is Haylee and Jax"s story. Haylee has someone that is determined to take her out. She approaches Jax for help. Jax is all in and willing to help. These two characters find themselves together in close quarters but can they continue to ignore and hide their feelings for each other. This story is perfect, we got everything to get your heart pumping and your fingers turning the pages. Another great read for the series. Enjoy!

I received a free copy
Barbara
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Viper Force a well written story with a great storyline. This is Viper Force, Haylee, a former Navy Seabee gunner's mate and Seabee Chief, Jax's story. There is suspense, drama, danger, murder, twists, turns,the Maestro who turns out to be closer than they know, and romance. I really did not see the Maestro being that person. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Marlie May; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I cant wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Carmen Davis
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Holy crap that was intense. I loved everything about this!! Jax and Haylee had off the charts chemistry. Smoking hot, heart meltingly sweet, and silly banter. Then you add in that they're total bad a**es?? Insanely good. This will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very last page.

Mary
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a really good story and good addition to the "Viper Force" stories! It's well written with some great characters. I love Jax and Haylee! This one heck of a curvy roller coaster ride with twist, turns and action. This is a suspenseful story with some mystery, romance and humor. The chemistry and passion is a blazing. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Heather Wamboldt
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reckless is book three in the Crescent Cove Romantic Suspense, Viper Force Series.

This story has terrific realistic characters in Haylee and Jax. The storyline is exciting and action-packed, with danger, intrigue, suspense, and steamy romance.

I loved this book and cannot wait for the next one in the series.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Elaine Swinney
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get a copy of this book through Booksprout and I voluntarily chose to review it. This is the first Marlie May book I have read but I enjoyed it. It is well written and it has awesome characters. I don't do spoilers so go get this one. I couldn't put it down. This one is worth your time. I am looking forward to reading another book by this author.
Deb O
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME READ!!! A good story about believable and like able characters. I have enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading more. This is such a good book! It was one I did not want to put down. My thanks to the author for writing it, and I can't wait to read more!!!

Victoria
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

This is book 3 in the series and I really enjoyed it. It was sweet, romantic, suspenseful and had good characters. The story flowed well and had me eagerly turning the pages.

Karen Cox
ROSANNA SHREVE
Mar 21, 2020
Faiza Mustafa
Mar 22, 2020

• Screwed and Satisfied (Moon Ranch, #2)
  • Absolving Blue (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; On Call #4)
  • Tough and Tamed (Moon Ranch, #1)
  • Black Out (Black's Bandits #3)
  • Caballo Security: Volume 2
  • Caballo Security: Complete 6-Part Series (Caballo Security, #1-6)
  • Kassandra's Wolf (The Dragon Ruby, #4)
  • Painted Wolf Security: Complete 5-Part Series
  • Charlie (Cultivated #1)
  • Safeguarding Miley (Special Forces: Operation Alpha & Team Cerberus Book 4)
  • My SEAL Protector Box Set
  • Rogue Security & Investigation Series (Rogue Security and Investigation #1-3)
  • Saving Love (Brotherhood Protectors World; Saving #1)
  • Rescuing Annabeth (Special Forces: Operation Alpha Kindle Worlds; Team Cerberus Book 2)
  • Saving Olivia (Team Cerberus Book 2)
  • Rook Security: Complete 5-Part Series
  • Justice for Breeze (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha / Team Cerberus Book 5)
  • Matched with Her Wolf: A Shifter Dating App Romance (Mate Me, Maybe Book 1)
Marlie was born in New England and grew up on a dairy farm in rural Maine. She graduated from the University of Maine, and then Kennebec Community College, with degrees in International Relations and Nursing. She writes contemporary romance and romantic suspense with plenty of heat, laugh-out-loud moments, twisty suspense, and a guaranteed happily ever after.

She lives in New England with her