Start by marking “#SilverBracelets: Silver Bracelets (#HermosafortheHolidays Book 2)” as Want to Read:
#SilverBracelets: Silver Bracelets (#HermosafortheHolidays Book 2)

#SilverBracelets: Silver Bracelets (#HermosafortheHolidays Book 2)

So, youd like to go viral on social media?

Fourth grade teacher, Ashley Swensen finds herself in a hashtag nightmare, when a picture of her crashing a bicycle at School Safety Day, goes viral, with the tag #AshleyAccidents. And why is it that every time she screws up one hunky cop happens to be around?Before she knows it, she becomes an unwilling poster child for
Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about #SilverBracelets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #SilverBracelets

Start your review of #SilverBracelets: Silver Bracelets (#HermosafortheHolidays Book 2)
Madm007
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, funny, clean, light, too short romance, lol! A fast paced hilarious, never say never, or what could go wrong journey located in beautiful southern California on Hermosa Beach. I adored the interactions between the girls, the guys and everyone else.
Ashley and Benito, or little Benny, who is certainly not little anymore but very fine indeed, get off on the wrong foot, thanks to a photo that goes viral, and that's not all. Oh, I laughed, cringed, smh'd a lot, felt the frustrations and the
Carol Cassada
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silver Bracelets is a cute, fun story about teacher Ashley Swensen and police officer Benny Lopez. Their first meeting ends in disaster when Ashleys accident makes her the laughing stock of social media.

Despite her annoyance with the handsome officer, Ashley finds herself falling for him. Benny is also smitten with Ashley and decides to ask her out. Yet, chaos ensues as they begin their relationship.

This was a fun story, I loved the characters and not only did it offer plenty of romance, but
Donita Jones
# SILVER BRACELETS Hermosa for the Holidays Book 2 By Tari Lynn Jewett
This is a sweet story that is very well written. I enjoyed it. This is the 1st story of Ms. Jewett that I have read, but it wont be the last. I loved the characters of Ashley the accident prone school teacher and Benito the hot cop. This has a solid story line, great hilarious banter, and wild misunderstandings, what else do you want? This is a 5 star read.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A funny, lighthearted story that will have you chuckling your way through this story. Poor Ashley is a klutz and someone keeps photographing her mishaps. Looks like she was unlucky in love too but could all that change? By the time I got to the end I wanted more.
Ruiz Kim
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very cute sweet short story. Loved the humor and interaction between the main characters and supporting characters. Small-town and great friends, humor and heart. Definitely looking forward to reading more. I received a free copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a review
Belinda
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A feel-good story with heart and humor. Ashley is clumsy and her friends know it and with social media, the world knows it too. Officer Benny sees beyond that and shows an interest in her and then the fun begins. I love the small-town friendships and the closeness to family. Jewett has a winner with this series.
Suzy Sims
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashley has watched the circus her friend Lucy went through after being the latest viral star of the social media Framed. She never expected to become the next 'sensation' when she crashed a bike into a garbage can at a bike safety demonstration. Especially embarrassing in front of handsome police officer Benny. Ashley's embarrassment will lead to an even bigger event focusing on safety. But will it also lead to love with the handsome Benny? Benny sure hopes to overcome Ashley's embarrassment to ...more
Terra Oenning
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this is the first book I have read from this author and let me tell you I absolutely loved it. I found myself laughing out loud and couldn't stop. Ashley is a school teacher who is accident prone and a klutz and she wrecks on a bike accident in front of her class and other teachers it's all over the internet and can she figure out who posted it or does she blame the wrong person? Benny's with his partner at the school doing a training on bicycles and calls out Avery to demonstrate and ...more
Renee Blankenship
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. It was a very quick read. It was well written and edited. It is a feel good, clean romance with a accident prone school teacher and hot cop. Although I enjoyed the book while reading it I have trouble recalling details about it a week later. So I would say it is enjoyable but not memorable. I do recommend it to those who enjoy clean romance novels.
Jeri
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait for the second in the #HermosafortheHolidays book to drop. These group of friends are the perfect girl squad. I love the sweet fun of how social media plays into plot. Benny and Ashley start off on the wrong foot and all of the rest is so funny. Its a great sweet read that leaves you anxious for the next one. Its a quick short read that will leave having all the feels.
Tracy
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Social media in courtship doesn't always work out especially when your so call friend stuffs it up. Fastbpace, lots of laughter, family values coming into pkay, good friends in most cases.
Beware you kay end up with sore cheeks and tummy from the laughter you experience in this journey. Loved it.
Mariah Smith
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love these series. Thus is the second book the wonderful series in Hermosa Beach! The author has an amazing way of keeping flow and keeping the reader engaged and excited to find what happens on the next page. This is a great book any time! Get yourself a copy today and experience the fun of love in Hermosa Beach!
Beth Cotter
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Tari and I can honestly say it won't be the last one. This was a super quick fun book.
Ashley and Benny, start off wrong. A photo taken by his friend as Ashley ends up running into a trash can while riding a bike and the post goes viral. She thinks it was Benny that posted it and does everything in her power to stay away from him. When her friends interfere and he keeps showing up where she is she eventually has to listen to his explanation. I felt her
Wioletta
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short funny story.
Ashley is fourth grade teacher and she end up as a star on social media of what not to do....
Officer Benny wants to go on a date with her, but what he has to do if Ashley thinks, he is the person responsible for making the posts about her.
Rachael Bromley
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet cute romance from a new author to me. I loved the sound of this book that I also brought book 1 and enjoyed Lucys story as well. Ashley is a school teacher and she goes viral as a hashtag as she takes a fall at a bike safety talk with the local police. But she doesnt realise that someone has put her pictures with #AshleyAccidents. Benny likes the local school teacher but doesnt stand a chance as he gets the blame. There are many funny moments in this book and poor Ashley. I do want to ...more
A
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silver Bracelets was the follow up to the Please Say Yes. It was a fast-paced, delightful, romantic story. I love the characters. Tari Lynn Jewette wrote a fun novel with a happily ever after. I hate to see what social media has for the next friend. 😂
Nese Gordon
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute and funny read. The path of true love has stumbles and tumbles (literally) for Benny and Ashley, but you can't help but root for this cute couple. Very much anticipating book 3 in this series.
Liz Sadowsky
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was sweet read. The storyline and characters are easy to like and get involved with their fictional lives. I generally read a little harder core so this was a pleasant change and I did enjoy it.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
What a super duper fun, feisty, humorous, and sexy romance with some seriously enjoyable characters and a entertaining storyline! This was such fun to read. It's sassy and crackled with heat and made me giggle plenty.
Kathleen Johnstone
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such a good read.
I love how Ashley does take it in stride eventually and how Benny gets her attention
Laura Duvall
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those feel good sweet romantic books that you just cuddle up to and cant put down
Lynda Rees
Tari Lynn Jewett has done it again. Her books are enjoyable, well written and a pleasure. I highly recommend them.
Carol Capper
is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2020
Liz
Mar 27, 2020

• Her Tempting Protector (Night Storm #2)
  • Theirs To Treasure (Fate Harbor, #1)
  • Shadow of Doubt (Sanctuary, #3)
  • Her Steadfast Hero (Black Dawn, #1; Midnight Delta, #2.5)
  • Royally Taken (Royal Sons MC #2)
  • Rescuing Katherine (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Bravo RISC Team, #2)
  • Keeping Quinn (The Next Generation #6)
  • Our Time (Baytown Boys #11)
  • The Billionaire Matchmaker Test (Billionaire Online Dating Service Book 5)
  • Unpredictable Risk (R.I.S.C. Book 5)
  • Weston's Treasure (Gemini Group #3)
  • Chasing the Knight (Stealth Ops: Echo Team #1)
  • Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries #6)
  • A Moment Never Forgotten: Book #3
  • Her Adoring SEAL (Midnight Delta, #3)
  • Blake (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #5)
  • Fatal Connection (Phoenix Agency Universe #15)
  • Maximus (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Gold Team Book 4)

News & Interviews