Start by marking “The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)” as Want to Read:
The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)

The Setup

(A Bro Code Standalone)

The first day she was sitting by herself — I felt sorry for her. After all, it couldn't be easy wrangling all the testosterone at Wingman Inc as one of the only female office managers.

Published December 28th 2019 by Van Dyken Enterprises INC

To ask other readers questions about The Setup, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Setup

Start your review of The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
Willow Winters
The Setup, an all-new contemporary romance by #1 New York Times bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken, is LIVE!

The second day she literally counted her carrots during break — she had seven by the way, right along with seven sips of her drink in between taking seven tiny little bites of the first carrot.

Sarina Bowen

Becca
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a way to end the series! Finn Titus is my absolute favorite Pleasure Pony and boy does he have som BIG secrets.

Now that all the guys are working downtown at Wingmen, Inc. Finn is the last to join the group. Being the only single guy of the group he is paired up with their office manager who also happens to be single to test the newest app for the matchmaking company. But the thing is Jill knows Finn whether he realizes it or not. She had a major crush on Mr. Titus and now she has to go
Meghan Quinn

Jessica Hawkins

queen_of_the_books_18
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m kinda sad. I don’t want it to be the end of the pleasure ponies but this book, this book was everything I wanted and more!

The Set up, was hilariously funny, the banter was on point and the side characters that we’ve come to love over the whole series, helped make the whole thing another hit from Rachel Van Dyken!

If you are looking for a light, LOL romance series to read, then this is it!
Sawyer Bennett

Louise Bay

L.J. Shen

lazybookconqueror
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars.

The last installment in the Wingman Inc Series is probably the best and the cutest of all.

Wingman Inc keeps growing and now they are ready to launch their newest dating app.
However, they need the help of a few coworkers to test any issues the app might have, and that's how Finn and Jillian find themselves going on a series of dates. But, they are just not working for them. Is it the apps fault, or is love closer than they had imagined?

Finn is the last one of Pleasure Pony standing.
Krystal
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This. This was the ending that I had hoped for. And while I wish the story had been longer so it didn't have that rushed feeling that novellas often do (especially where the romance aspect is concerned), there was enough tension in this one to make it not seem like "insta-love".

I knew from the way Finn acted in the last book that he was going to be getting his comeuppance in this one, and boy did he. Not only is Jillian just the kind of feisty woman that he needs, but she is also probably the
Kim
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the Bro Code series and I honestly think The Setup is my favorite out of all of the books! This story was fun, flirty, sexy and a fast-paced quick read that I enjoyed. The story is told in dual first-person perspectives which I really enjoy!

Finn and Jillian are working on the new Couple Creator App which will require them to go on dates with other people but go together. Little did they both know that this would set them up for an epic workplace romance! I enjoyed seeing all the “Pleasure
Jenn
Shelves: read-2019, arc, romance, funny
Super fun ending to this series! While each book can be a standalone, it’s WAY better to read them all. The friendship and camaraderie was super fun to experience.

Finn and Jillian were so sweet to watch. Refreshing actually. They tried to remain friends but that tricky heart of theirs wouldn’t have any of it.

The Setup was a quick and fast read with the right amount of laughter and love. And that last line, the one Finn whispers to her, it made my heart skip a beat.

I received an arc and this
Amy Dickinson
Overall Grade:

And she’s brought it. Rachel Van Dyken’s The Setup, the last of the stories for the Pleasure Ponies, is coming. We’ve read Knox’s, Leo’s, and Slater’s stories, all of them offering some humor, some $exy, and a lesson meant to highlight some of the challenges we face daily. Whether it’s a lesson about forgiveness, loving yourself, or creating your family with the people who love you most, the guys of Wingmen Inc. have entertained, titillated, and admonished us along the way.

Van
Sandy S
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 28, 2019

Now I'm not one to brag, or maybe I am, but math and science
NICUnurse Stephanie
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Setup is the conclusion to Rachel Van Dyken’s Bro Code series, which is a spinoff of her Wingmen, Inc. series. These are all standalone titles but if you love romantic comedy books with fun and funny characters, witty and sarcastic banter, and happily ever afters, I highly recommend starting with The Matchmaker’s Playbook and reading all of the books in the series and spinoff which are all available in Kindle Unlimited.

The Setup is Finn and Jillian’s story. Both now graduated from UW, Finn
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finn Titus is a man on a mission, one that could land in him in deep with his bosses... but when you find the girl that makes your heart skip a beat for the first time ever you have to go after her, right? But this girl comes with a few complications, namely the most important one is that she is forbidden... you don't ever date a co-worker, especially if you want to keep your job!

The Setup is a brilliantly penned office romance tale that will have you grinning and swooning the whole way through!
An
Shelves: boss-employee, arc
Finn and Jillian are tasked to work together in order to test the new matchmaking app. So, they have to go to double dates with other people. Things are heating up when they are enjoying more the company of each other than their date's.

Finn was a total surprise, he is so very thoughtful and kind. Jillian is the girl you want as a friend, she has great sense of humor.

As for their friends, they are the perfect addition to the story, they are always there for them to help them. I enjoyed so much
Kali McQuillen
Shelves: 2019-arc, 2019-read
Finn!!! These men-children of the bro codes keep me laughing!!!! Finn wants a chance and he's not used to being told no. Will he be able to change her mind before he loses his mind?

Totally laugh out loud moments with cameos throughout to remind you while you like these books so much! Would have liked it to be longer and left a few unanswered questions for me but LOVED it all the same!!!

Can't wait to see what's next from this author!
Alexandra
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review and release day blitz can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

The final installment of this series had romance, humor and deeper secrets. Rachel van Dyke delivered for the holidays the best gift for her readers as she wrote about the other heroes and friends of Knox. I also enjoyed Jillian's and Finn's story.

Their chemistry was phenomenal and the hardships they had to get through were many both emotional and practical.

Faith89
Shelves: arc-review
Another take of the Pleasure Ponies. Fin is the final story and just like the others it was fun with a little something to learn. To Jillian, Finn was the perfect specimen. He wouldn’t look at someone like her. She finds out he is more than just his looks. They are perfect for each other and with the help of the other wingmen and Aunt Nadine they realize it too. A couple of sexy times and the usual wingman craziness make this a fun read.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Setup by Rachel Van Dyken is book four in the A Bro Code Standalone Series. This is the story of Finn and Jillian. I have read the previous books which added to my enjoyment of this one but I did think you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
This was a fun to funny read about people with their corks in life who are different but yet not. Finn and Jillian are set to test the new dating app for the company they are at which brings them working together more. Both are
June
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Setup is a mixture of funny dialogues, at times a protective male, heartfelt moments and all around a perfect way to end a series. The witty banner between all the characters made it all the better!
BookLover
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have I told you how much I love RVD?!? She is a class act, which a dark and dirty side that makes you fall in love with each book she writes!! This book does not disappoint!! She has created a world of humor and steaminess that will make you laugh and need a cold shower all at the same time. Her words jump off the page and Imprint themselves forever in your heart!!

Wingman. Omg. The last book. The last target. I can’t believe they have all found women that will put up with them. This one is no
Jen
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Note: An ARC was provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR.

If I could have chosen the way the Bro Code series would close, this--THIS!--would have been it! Rachel Van Dyken did NOT disappoint with the story of the last Pleasure Pony standing. The Setup was funnier than I expected--and not just because of The Bet series's Nadine Titus's presence being even more pronounced this time around--but the sprinkling of angst gave this a perfect balance, making for an equally entertaining and
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
The Setup is the fourth standalone in the Bro Code series, a Wingmen Inc. spin-off. I have been following these series’ from the very beginning and I have loved each and every one of the men from Wingmen Inc. They have their unique personalities but they all have made me laugh, swoon and get all hot and bothered. Finn is the last one to fall.

Oh, Finneas Titus was in trouble...

Wingmen Corporate’s newest VP was so screwed when on his very first day he was thrown into a project working along side
Jaimie Whorley
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this whole series but I have to tell you this one was my favorite! Finn and Jillian are the cutest!
Finn's first day at Wingmen Inc's corporate office, was anything but smooth. He introduces himself to the office manager, Jillian, not realizing she went to college with him and he even borrowed pens from her all the time. Of course, after insulting her, Jillian decides to get a little revenge. The HR lady brings up Finn's welcome packet and asks her to give it to him. She holds onto
Heather
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

It's time for our final Pleasure Pony to find his happily ever after! This group of guys has been such fun and I'm glad that when all is said and done they will have all found their "one"!

Finn Titus has always been followed by his last name. He's got a trust fund, not to mention the money that he's made on his own, making him a multi-millionaire. He's protective as all get out of his baby sister, Tatum, and he's
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Setup by Rachel Van Dyken was such a little sexy, funny and steamy adventure. The witty and wicked sides go hand in hand in Finn and Jillian's story! My stomach and face hurts from laughing hard. My heart is full of swoony and sweet emotions. And my kindle is on fire from the scorching hot chemistry! What more can you want from a romance?

I love the guys from Wingmen Inc. The Pleasure Ponies have so much depth and intensity behind their easy going, flirty and devilishly charming personality.
Meghan March

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Fashion Jungle
  • Enemies
  • The Lineup
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • Release
  • Best Man
  • The Younger Man
  • The Boyfriend Blog
  • Wait for Me
  • Blindsided
  • The Virgin Gift
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Something About a Hot Guy
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

A Bro Code Standalone (4 books)
  • Co-Ed (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)