Start by marking “It Started With A Sleigh: A Christmas Romance” as Want to Read:
It Started With A Sleigh: A Christmas Romance

It Started With A Sleigh: A Christmas Romance

This Christmas Eve, Sadie’s determined to stay on the Nice List by helping to save Christmas… but no one said she couldn’t have some naughty fun along the way!

Stranded in the city on Christmas Eve when all I want is to go home and be with my family, it was shaping up to be the worst Christmas ever.

That is until a sleigh crashed in the dingy parking lot behind my building.
Kindle Edition
Published December 2nd 2019 (first published December 2019)

To ask other readers questions about It Started With A Sleigh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Started With A Sleigh

Start your review of It Started With A Sleigh: A Christmas Romance
Melanie (mells_view)
Cute Holiday RH

This was a cute and steamy holiday themed reverse harem romance. Sadie breaks down and get home for Christmas. She’s given up on the holiday when three hottie elves crash from the sky and take her on a wild adventure to build some Christmas cheer and save Christmas!!

It’s cute. Its steamy. It’s got holiday vibes, and it’s RH. If you enjoy those things, you’ll enjoy the book!!
D.M.
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Imagine a child’s Christmas movie. Add some adult naughtiness. Then you have this book. It’s a lighthearted crazy adventure.

You will either love or hate it.

Kindle Unlimited read.
Natalie panda eyes
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for Christmas romances, but when you mix in a reverse harem that involved three hot alpha elves, I’ll drop everything to read this book. It Started with a Sleigh was the perfect mix of holiday cheer and heat! The story was super sweet and you can’t help but smile the entire time.

Sadie loves Christmas. She works hard and was able to get the evening off from her retail job to visit her family for Christmas eve. However, when her car breaks down and then there is a loud crash. Her
Jackles
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a lighthearted, magically fun read! Are you looking for a great Christmas read that’ll leave you all giddy inside and filled with Christmas spirit and cheer come the end? Well grab your cup of hot cocoa, find your favorite blanket, go snuggle up in it on your most comfortable chair and hit that buy now button because you’ve found your book! From elves & sleighs to Christmas faeries and talking snowmen, this book has it all! Let the magic of Christmas and Ms. Snow’s writing take you on a ...more
Emma
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A perfect way to feel festive

This book not only has three sexy elves but plenty of humour, Christmas spirit and romance, to make this book the perfect way to get the Christmas celebrations going. I really enjoyed it, now I'm off to put my Christmas tree up and sing Christmas carols, you know, just in case some hot elves need my help to get their sleigh up and running again.
Emily (Emily Reads)
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!!
Amy March (Between the Screens)
This is the sweetest and steamiest little holiday story that I’ve ever picked up.

I am on board for anything this author writes so I didn’t bother reading the blurb or finding out a single thing about this book (aside from it being holiday themed) before I grabbed it. I was pleasantly surprised to discover it’s a magical (sort of fantastical) RH read set in the real world. It’s a charming story that takes place on Christmas Eve and manages to give you everything you could ever really need or
Vicki
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
It Started With A Sleigh is a super cute long novella/short novel that is packed with Christmas spirit. I really found the plot of the story very creative and as usual for this author it is written and edited well. The length doesn't allow for much depth or development but if you accept it as the quick read it is meant to be it is a very entertaining reverse harem Christmas romance. In general I prefer a long, slow build and burn, and I am not a huge fan of Christmas stories, but even my bah ...more
Sara Hernandez
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good read! Kaydence Snow is an amazing author and has yet to publish a read I did not enjoy. This holiday special is a Reverse Harem novel meaning one woman with multiple love interests. The pace of the story was really good and never lagged. I enjoyed the characters a lot and found the way KS shared physical characteristics to remind the reader of who is who to be refreshing. I love HEA or HFN stories and would love to get a follow up to the epilogue! (Pretty please? Maybe ...more
Shyann
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun & Sexy! A Must Read!

Fun and sexy, it was perfect for an afternoon, Christmassy read! The MC was great and I loved these elves! Banter was good, a lot of laughs, and the Christmas element was everywhere. It was well written and I didn't notice any spelling/grammar issues, so if there are any they don't stand out. I definitely recommend this book, I can't give it enough stars!
Jo
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually enjoy themed reads such as this, but Kaydence Snow -- like with all of her books -- sucked me into the story entirely. Sadie and her elves are a hit! The Christmas spirit is running rampant throughout, but not always in the way you'd think. ;) If you're looking for a quick, cute, seriously steamy holiday read, make sure you lock onto 'It Started With a Sleigh' before the season is over!
Alicia Frost
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book explores powerful themes of gratitude, selflessness and the true spirit of christmas, gift wrapped in humour and heart-warming emotions, and topped off with enough sexy scenes to get you right in the perfect holiday mood. Sadie is a wonderful main character, relatable and independent, the perfect every-woman. Kaydence has written a magical tale that will warm your heart, and heat things up! Stuff your stocking with this 5 star read this Christmas!!
Kirsten Charnoski
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not generally one for holiday themed books, but since I love Kaydence's other books, I gave it a try. It is a very cute, short story. I like the little anecdotes about the elves jobs and the main character is likeable. This has opened the doors a teensy bit for the possibility of my trying out an anthology. Good job, this Grinch gives 5 stars!
Kendal
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Christmas story!

This is one of the best Christmas stories I have read in a long time. Plus, it was a different take on the whole idea of Santa at Christmas. I loved the elves and the Elves. This became a quick Christmas favorite that I will be reading even if it isn't Christmas.
Bonnie
Love the Elves...

This was the hottest and so much fun reading this holiday book, it will really have you on the naughty list... So much laughing and holiday cheer , and didn't know you could have so much hot fun on a Christmas sleigh high above the houses and no one knows what is going on. K bravo job in writing this book!! This book was reviewed by a Book Loving Vixen..
Jeri L. Moseley
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A naughty bit of Christmas cheer

I needed a pick me up today. Had to out into the world and deal with real people, at a grocery store, you know how it is. So this was an awesome pick me up, with enough naughtiest to perk anyone up. A story with sexy elves, holiday cheer, and a HEA just in time for Christmas.
Kellie Macpherson
Merry Christmas

Wonderful, fun, Christmassy read. Get your hot chocolate ready and sit down with this light hearted holiday read. I really enjoyed it but I’ve enjoyed all of Kaydence’s books so far so it wasn’t that surprising.
Booknerd00
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sugar cookie sweet

This book is sweet like a sugar cookie but Spivey like hot rum. It was good from beginning to end. Enjoy this on a snowy afternoon all you little elves. Happy reading y'all
Courtney
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

A Christmas book I didn’t realize I needed until I started it. Sooo good! I don’t usually read Christmas books, but when I saw who it was by, I knew I had to read it. So glad I did!!
Michelle
So much fun to read

This was a fun and enjoyable story. The story being hot and sexy is just a bonus. I loved how the guys showed Sadie how much Christmas cheer she had inside if her.
Jesika Houck
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG was this book amazing. I couldn't put it down. Talk about talent.
Annabelle
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute and sexy

Fun, quick Christmas read! I would love to read a whole series based off the premise of this RH story!
senna
- it’s kind of a mess
- but it’s a christmas mess
- and it made me really, really happy
- so it’s ok in my book
Jacqui Cosgrove
Fun Holiday read

Christmas sprinkled with sexy men, topped off with compromising positions? What’s not to like? This is a quick enjoyable holiday read.
Melissa Fretti
Just perfect

I am not usually into Christmas stories but this was perfect! Just the right mix of funny, sexy, and Christmas.
Sam Cantwell
A perfect Christmas story

I loved this, it has the Christmas magic, romance, family, sexy guys, fun - not much more you could want. A perfect read for the Christmas season.
Hailey