Start by marking “A Different Side, Part 3” as Want to Read:
A Different Side, Part 3

A Different Side, Part 3

I screwed up and now my college football career is on the line. And the woman that means everything to me is determined to keep her word and stand by my side, even though I don’t deserve her.
The love Lexi and I have for one another is too strong to deny and too profound to walk away from. But can she help me get rid of these demon’s forever or will they continue to destroy
ebook, Re-release, 263 pages
Published September 2015 by CM Doporto Books

To ask other readers questions about A Different Side, Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Different Side, Part 3

Start your review of A Different Side, Part 3
LaineyDS- Fictional Bookboyfriends
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite series! Raven is ALL CONSUMING and Lexi you cannot help but LOVE! You are on the edge of your seat not knowing what Raven will do and at the same time i was yelling at him one moment then high five-ing him the next. Your emotions are on high the whole time and you will love every minute of it!
I’m definitely caught in the Raven’s Trap! Reading from Raven’s point of view had me turning page after page, understanding where some of his decisions came from and what
Andrea Morgan
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow what a journey it's been!!!!

Book 3 and the final part of the story.
This has been a story with so many ups and downs with twists around every corner, so many problems caused that everything was against them from the start but that's the thing with fate....what's ment to be will be no matter what, this book keeps you glued to the words routing for them hoping and praying they make it to the finish line and boy do they fight hard.

I really have loved all of this series its definitely memorable
Chantal Baxendale
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This last book is intense and I loved it. Just when you think things are slowing down and following the path it should, the story hits a bump in the road and moves into a totally different direction than originally expected. You may find yourself feeling a little frustrated at times and wanting to slap some sense into some of the characters. Great read and fitting end to this love story. #LovetheRavenstrap
Kristina Simkins
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“As long as I’m with you, I can do anything, Lexi.” - Raven

This the third part and the conclusion of A Different Side. Raven and Lexi’s journey hasn’t been easy, it’s been full of ups and downs, twist and turns, heartbreak, and life changing decisions.

I loved every second of this page-turner... from the romance to the heartbreak that takes you on one emotional roller coaster after another and everything in between. Lexi and Raven’s story will stick with me for a long time.
Amanda Anderson
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raven broke my heart he's messed up with Lexi and football. He's leaves everything behind moves without Lexi she true to make him see she needs him he just want talk/answer. Then finally Lexi had enough goes to him and he see she is pregnant and he's gets upset them happy. They finally have their happy ever after!!!
Dorrie Sauerzopf
marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2019
Diamond
Dec 10, 2019

• Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • Avery (Shattered Love Duet, #1)
  • Dominic (Shattered Love Duet, #2)
  • No Saint
  • Stupid Hearts
  • Misassumption
  • DANCE OR DIE
  • Deviance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #3)
  • Penance (Chicago Defiance MC, #2)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • When She Remembers
  • Chased By The Light (Scion, #1)
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Sufferance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #4)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Fragile Scars (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #1)
CM Doporto lives in the great state of Texas with her husband, son, and daughter enjoying life with their extensive family along with their Chihuahua and several fish.

She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from The University of Texas at Arlington. After working briefly in the area of Public Relations and Advertising, she pursued a career in the field of Human Resources. CM considers