Start by marking “The Sleuth's Conundrum (The Librarian Sleuth #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sleuth's Conundrum (The Librarian Sleuth #3)

The Sleuth's Conundrum

(The Librarian Sleuth #3)

Adam and Tara are sucked into a police investigation that might get Tara killed. Can Adam keep her safe or will he lose her forever?

Tara James, the local librarian assistant, is afraid her past will catch up to her when an infant is abandoned outside the Tipton County Library. Will news of the abandoned baby stir up publicity and force her to go on the run again?

Lib

Published November 1st 2019 by Mountain Brook Ink

To ask other readers questions about The Sleuth's Conundrum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sleuth's Conundrum

Start your review of The Sleuth's Conundrum (The Librarian Sleuth #3)
Mary
Jun 01, 2021 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story of Nancy, the librarian who solves mysteries. All three books in this series are interesting and fun to read. This book, though Amazon says it has 224 pages, has NO page numbers.
Phyllis
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet mystery

Tipton, Oregon is once again faced with a mystery. This time, things are bigger and more dangerous than Nancy, the librarian sleuth, is prepared for. It was clear that Tara had a secret which had her skittish and ready to run. Little did she expect the people of this sleepy town would have her wanting so much to stay.

I liked Tara from the start and was very curious about what her past contained. I was quite surprised to learn what she was running from, though looking back, I laugh
Edward Arrington
Tipton, Oregon, has suddenly started jumping with more crime than the sheriff’s office can handle so Sheriff Daley asks her daughter, Nancy, to figure out who left a week-old baby on the porch of the library while the department is busy trying to solve the death of a young woman found on the side of the road. Nancy’s day job is librarian at the public library, but she loves nothing better than trying her hand at solving mysteries. The baby on the porch is certainly that. Who would have left a ba ...more
MEB
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm loving this Librarian Series. Then again, I love this author's work. Always clean cut and interesting, a teenage daughter or an elderly mother could read any of them.

This book starts out with three 'mysteries' right off the bat. I was immediately sucked into their world again (Tipton, Oregon) and while I like to think I can figure out the 'whodunnit' pretty quickly, I didn't! Enjoyable from start to finish, I can relate to the characters, and have pictures of them in my mind. I do love "seri
Jan
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This third book in the series centers more around Tara, a librarian assistant. Nancy is the librarian, but she doesn’t just solve mysteries before the end of a book she’s reading. She likes to solve real life mysteries.

Tara is a very private person and no one knows much about her past. When she finds an abandoned infant at the library, her mysterious past and present day mysteries collide.

The series is fun to read. I enjoyed learning more about Tara and why she seems unfriendly.

I received an A
Paula
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What does a dead body, a stalker and an abandoned baby have in common? This is definitely a romantic suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat. Tara and Adam are drawn to each other but will the past and the present keep them from a future together? Nancy is on the case again. I loved how the author had so many things going on in this book and brought it all together. Another good one in this series. I received a copy of the book from the publisher.
Melissa Henderson
A newborn baby, a mystery, possible homicide, secrets from the past and new love. All of these things and more are found in this exciting new story. At different times while reading, I thought I knew "who done it" only to learn I was mistaken. The author kept me interested and curious as to what would happen next. Awesome story. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required. ...more
Snickerfritz
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kept me guessing to the end

Generally, I prefer romance to mystery, but I will take both together when they are done right. This is such a novel. It has twists and turns and red herrings galore, but it was clean, well-written, and unpredictable. I always enjoy a good series where you learn more of the characters as you go along, so it was fun to see them progress in this one.
John E. Allman
Jun 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This Book Continues the " Can't Put It Down" theme from the previous books on the series.

I'm sad there is only one book remaining before I have to start new series which most assuredly will. What a great author!
Michaela
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful mystery. There was a lot of levels of danger and mystery. It really pulled at my heartstrings having a baby caught in the middle of it all. I liked the conclusion to the series keeping Nancy and Carter as a second main thread. I enjoyed Tara and seeing her story.
Julie Holdsworth
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

I guess since I was one of the first to read this book it had a lot more typos. Hopefully, they get fixed and you can enjoy it without the mistakes.
Marilyn
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

This book starts with the young woman who finds an abedenion baby that was left in front of the. Library.
Hunter Q Lee
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the best in the series

This is the best in the series so far. However, there is another book to read. It will have to be good to top this one.
Deborah
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Nancy is such a trip! Hope there are more than three. Plenty of action to keep the story moving.
Wendy Sparkes
I enjoyed the 1st 2 books in this series, but struggled to get into this one, having to lay it aside and try again a week or so later.
While I got into it better the second time round, I just couldn't connect with the characters or the storyline as I had in the previous 2 stories.
Margaret Nelson
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think each book in this series has been better than the one before. Lots of good plot twists, red herrings, cliff-hanging chapter ends, and well-written characters. I wouldn't recommend reading this late at night :-) ...more
D'anah
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great

I love these stories. The puzzles, the tension, the community, the relationships as well as the romance (of course). This book is especially good, like how it explains Tara's story. A neat tie-up for the ending too. Great!
Deon
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I read this on #KindleUnlimited
Becky Dempsey
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third installment in the Librarian Sleuth series. In it, we get to know Nancy's assistant, Tara, better. The mysteries of the book were unique and kept me guessing who was behind them and I was kept in the dark until the very end (which doesn't happen very often for me). It was nice to see familiar faces that we met in the first two books, but it isn't absolutely necessary to have read them first (I still would recommend reading the books in order, though). This book has the continua ...more
Melissa
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nancy Daley's life has really turned into a conundrum. Her fiancé is pushing for a wedding date. Meanwhile, there is a dead woman, an assistant who is acting strange, and an abandoned baby. How is she going to figure this all out and still keep her sanity?
I love this series. Nancy is one character that I can relate with. I love to read so working in a library would be ideal for me. However, the rest of her life is a little to crazy for me. Lol. This story is one that kept me turning the pages i
Renate
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
According to the local law enforcement, life in Tipton had gone from somewhat boring to nutty in a matter of a week when a baby is left on the library's steps. An intriguing mystery and romance addressing safe haven law, drug cartel, running from one's past, self doubt, rejection and small town friendships. In the end good prevails over evil. As an avid reader, who visits her local libraries often, I enjoy this series. ...more
Heather W
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Sleuths Conundrum is the third book in The Librarian Sleuth series. I found this to be a great romantic suspense story. The characters are well developed, likable, and relatable. The storyline was well written and captured my interest from the start. This is an intriguing story with secrets from the past, an abandoned baby, a body on the side of the road, and a wedding to plan.

I am looking forward to reading more books from this author.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
daphne sayed
Feb 11, 2021
Linda Kay Orpet
May 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Driftwood Danger (Saltwater Cowboys #5)
  • Night Hawk (Nighthawk Security #3)
  • Breakwater Protector (Saltwater Cowboys #2)
  • No Landing (Hope Landing #3)
  • Saltwater Cowboy (Saltwater Cowboys #1)
  • Fast Landing (Hope Landing #2)
  • Seagrass Secrets (Saltwater Cowboys #4)
  • Night Fall (Nighthawk Security #1)
  • Crash Landing (Hope Landing #5)
  • Cape Corral Keeper (Saltwater Cowboys #3)
  • Ranger Faith (Texas Ranger Heroes #4)
  • Night Vision (Nighthawk Security #2)
  • Expired Hero (Last Chance County #4)
  • Bad Landing (Hope Landing #4)
  • Expired Game (Last Chance County #5)
  • Hide and Seek (Lantern Beach Guardians #1)
  • When I'm With You  (New Hope Falls Book 5)
  • A Heart Renewed  (New Hope Falls #4)
Award winning author Kimberly Rose Johnson married her college sweetheart and lives in the Pacific Northwest. From a young child Kimberly has been an avid reader. That love of reading fostered a creative mind and led to her passion for writing. She especially loves romance and writes contemporary romance that warms the heart and feeds the soul.

Kimberly holds a degree in Behavioral Science from Nor

The Librarian Sleuth (3 books)
  • The Sleuth's Miscalculation (The Librarian Sleuth Book 1)
  • The Sleuth's Dilemma (The Librarian Sleuth Book 2)

News & Interviews