Start by marking “Strings of the Muse” as Want to Read:
Strings of the Muse

Strings of the Muse

After rescuing a fellow college student from threatening weather, Max, a singer for a campus rock band, finds he wants to know more about the girl, whose haunting beauty and sad demeanor appear to be hiding secrets.
Losing his father destroyed Adam, causing him to drink to numb his pain, until one day he sees his high school crush at the campus coffee shop, making him
Published October 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Strings of the Muse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strings of the Muse

Start your review of Strings of the Muse
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Strings of the Muse is a well written NA college romance that will draw you in immediately from the first page. The author has created three beautifully flawed characters who have all been hurt due to major life events and while each enlist different coping mechanisms, the one thing they all have in common is the music is running through their veins.

I love how Holland was such a kindhearted heroine and I could feel how conflicted she felt at times. Max’s rocker vibe and his steadfast loyalty
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
STRINGS OF THE MUSE tugged at the strings of my heart in all the right ways. What I loved most about the story, was something I wasn’t too sure of at first. You see, there was 3 POVs. And with the way the story was starting out, I was sure I would hate reading 3 different takes. But honestly, it had me loving the story even more. We got 3 different stories and it absolutely made the book extra special and the characters even more so. In the end, I was happy to see a certain character got his ...more
Natalie Alice
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I used to read alot of YA romance but never enjoyed any. This book changed that for me.

I majorly enjoyed this story. It's a YA romance set in college and it involves three main characters. Max Adam and Holland.

The way it's written is amazing and you can feel what the characters are feeling.

Highly recommend
Heather
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This was a good read. I thought it had a good story and I liked how the characters developed throughout it.
Sharon Kay
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book took me back to college and I was able to place myself directly into the setting and immerse myself into the story as it unfolded. First and foremost, this book had wonderfully inspiring character growth and was beautifully written. I had to know what happened next for each character. They each had a past that shaped them into who they are today, and one in particular, Adam, displayed the most character development, which I love to read in books and see in movies. In short (but not to ...more
Christy Campbell
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was thrilled to have an advance copy of Strings of the Muse, the latest novel by author Kristi Ayers. I was a huge fan of her first book (and still my fave) One Petal Flower. However, her latest story is just as captivating; a college romance mixed with plenty of angst. Once again, the author focuses on complex young adult emotions and weaves a tale of love, loss, and drama, which results in an ending that doesn’t disappoint.

Strings of the Muse revolves around three college kids, each with
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good, fast paced story which is a N/A college romance. This story revolves around 3 characters, which are Max; Holland, and Adam, as each of them are flawed. My heart broke for Adam as he struggled to conquer his demons. This is a well written story which had me intrigued and hooked throughout, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Amy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great YA read. It has a great story line that kept me turning the pages and wanted to know what happened next. Great Character development throughout the book. I enjoyed this book very much.
Thi
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from this author and I enjoyed very much.
Tracy
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read..twists I didnt see coming..good characters
Leah Blanks
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a power story I loved it so much and can't wait for more to come
Autumn Bryant
Nov 07, 2019
Linda McCutcheon
marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2019
Kristi Ayers is the author of One Petal Flower and Nev. She lives in Oklahoma with her husband and two kids. When she isn't writing she is working as a Registered Nurse or investigating the paranormal.