Start by marking “Needing Nevaeh (Rockers' Legacy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Needing Nevaeh (Rockers' Legacy, #2)

Needing Nevaeh

(Rockers' Legacy #2)

She doesn’t realize I will give up everything to be with her.

When I lost my leg, I’d thought I lost everything.

Then I met Nevaeh.

She gave me a reason to wake up in the morning, turned into my best friend, became the voice of sanity when the world was nothing but chaos.

And now, with one announcement at a party I didn’t even want to attend, everything I had planned
Published November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Needing Nevaeh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Needing Nevaeh

Start your review of Needing Nevaeh (Rockers' Legacy, #2)
Karen
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: browning
****SPOILERS*****SPOILERS*****SPOILERS*****SPOILERS*****SPOILERS******SPOILERS*

OK..I loved the book and the love between Braxton & Nevaeh. We knew they had the chemistry it was just a matter of time. Time that Braxton was waiting to tick away but Nevaeh didn't understand why. I felt theirs was an innocent love a pure love. I loved how it was referred to as the love like her parents. Now for what I didn't like. The whole thing with Braxton's parents and announcing his marriage and pregnancy
Nana Pickrell
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Needing Nevaeh begins strong and with each passing page, the story just gets better and better. It never loses momentum and you just want to drag it out because you don't want the book to end. Only problem was some things didn't get resolved. Questions left unanswered.
Mrs K Bartholomew
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A solid 4.5

Another great instalment of the next generation from Terri. A genuinely gripping story with great characters and tear jerking storylines. Fab fab fab
Shelley
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rocking good

Nevaeh moves in with her cousin Mia and her boyfriend Barrick, along with Barrick’s cousin Braxton....oh boy I’m off to an alliterating start

The minute they saw each other the wanted the other, but unfortunately due to age Braxton held off. Now Nevaeh is about to turn eighteen and he’s ready to make his move when his parents start causing problems

I really enjoyed this story as it was emotional at times (keep some tissues handy), had me anxious in a few spots and had me laughing out
Brandi
Not a favorite of mine.

This story just irritated the hell out of me left & right. All the "Kittens", all the "Daddies", the weak-a** miscommunications between multiple characters, the lack of resolution for Mia & Nik, the "fragile Nevaeh" complex everyone had, the overreactions... GAH! Heck, I'm not even 100% behind Braxton & Nevaeh as a couple yet. She just came across as so very young & honestly... it kinda gave me the heebie-jeebies at times.

Oh, well... Not every book
Natalie
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Jamie Ellis
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devoured this book!!

I do love these second generation of this series. We get glimpses of all the band members and their families throughout. This one will have you in tears .
Nevaeh and Braxton were so meant to be. Braxton loved her from afar for two long years before he could have her. It's definitely a rocky beginning but oh so heavenly.
I recommend this book
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Lisa
5 star read

I've been waiting for Neveah's story for so long. It was so worth it. This story had me emotional from the first page. Oh my goodness there was so much! So good! Terri Anne Browning first gave us the Rocker series that I still enjoy from time to time. Now we have the next Generation and they are they are just as good. It's like coming back to a familiar family. I highly reccomend this book.
AudreymlHawkins
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loved it!

another smashing addition to the Rocker's series!! Nevaeh has always been one of my favorite characters. it so was awesome to see her come into her own and fall in love. and drake!!!! that had me almost bawling my eyes out!! so glad it worked out. i would've loved to have seen braxton or dray and the uncles kick Dax's butt. and brax's parentals - please please please turn emmie loose on them!!! loved it all!!! can't wait for more.
Anna
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Outstanding

Loving the Rockers' Legacy series so far! Terri-Anne knows how to write a swoon worthy character and Braxton is no exception.
Loved the chemistry between Braxton and Navaeh even if occasionally I wanted to shake her for not seeing what was Infront of her, felt sorry for Braxton on so many occasions.
Can't wait to read Violet's story.
Mac10
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
This will upset alot of people... and I'm usually a BIG fan of Terri Anne Browning... but... recently...

Meh... that's how I'm feeling about her recent batch of books and this series and in particular. They feel lazy to the point of mass production.

I'm starting to ask myself if Terri Anne Browning hired a Ghost Writer and a bad one at that.
Toi
Loved It

Loved this so much - but have some tissues ready - Nevaeh gets her HEA when she finally turns 18 and Braxton finally makes his move. What the heck is wrong with his parents, I think they'll get what they deserve.
Patti
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome story by Terri Anne. Braxton my favourite from Holding Mia and I couldn’t wait for his story. And Nevaeh was Drake and Lana’s first baby. Glad to see they get their happy ever after together. Terri Anne Browning is an automatic one click author for me.
Debbie Eichler
Loved this book

So much emotion in this book. I am loving that Terri Anne is giving us the stories of the next generation, it makes me remember what I loved about their parent's books. Can't wait for more!!
Lisa Icard
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
These are books of the kids from my favorite Rocker’s series! This book is about Neveah and Braxton ! Neveah is the daughter of Drake and Lana…my absolute favorite rock couple! Many challenges they face with HEA!
Penny Harbaugh
Needing Nevaeh

What a book. Beautiful, this book will tug on your heartstrings. Love it. Terrianne Browning never lets you down with her book series’s . I can’t wait for the next one.
Angel
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story!!

As always Terri Anne Browning has delivered! I couldn’t read it fast enough. I love how she brings all in the characters together past and present so it’s like a reunion of sorts with each book. Great job! Can’t wait the next one!
Stephanie Montgomery
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terri, You Did It Again!!

Terri is one of those authors that I one click knowing that I am going to devour the book and soon as possible and Finding Neveah was no different. Can't wait for more Rocker Legacy and Angel's Halo MC Next Gen books!!!
Ann M Buckley
Beautifully written

One thing you hAve to say about Terri Anne is her writing flows She spins a beautiful web of words into a greAt story!!!! Definitely loving the follow-up from the Rockers Series I CAN not wait for the next,t book!!!!
Clare 586
Emotional!!!

What a fantastic instalment from a fabulous series.
I've laughed and I've cried as we catch up with some well loved characters.
Keep your tissues handy as you go on an emotional rollercoaster throughout this book.
Looking forward to the next release.
maysen matthews
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME

I was so looking forward to this book, and let me tell you I was not disappointed!! Nevaeh and Braxton’s story was so beautiful! I recommend it and anything else Terri writes! Also tissues are required!!
Mere A
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
An easy read

Interesting plot with the interplay between youth and adult themes. Dynamics between main characters work even though there is little back story to help understand the motivations driving the main characters. Still enjoyed it
Cassandra
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Omg. I loved this so much. I laughed I cried. I’ve been a fan of the Demon’s since the beginning. I loved catching up with this family. Navaeh and Brax reminded me of Lana and Drake.
Mle103
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite series

Great book. I love all the series by this Terri Anne Browning. I can’t wait for the next book to be available.
Shannon
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!

Needing Nevaeh is as good as all the other books in this series and every series written by Terri Anne Browning. Excellent!!
Dawn Pressel
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nothing said about Darcy? What???
Dawn Derbowka
Loved it!

Terri Anne Browning did it again love it! Couldn't put it down. Can hardly wait for the next book in the series
Laura Maenle
I love this series.

Terri Anne, you’ve done again. I really need to find a family tree for all the Rockers, Angels & Mafioso. Can’t wait for the next release.
Meggie Mcintosh
OMFG

Absolutely amazing yes she did it again with a great and amazing story couldn’t put it down was hooked beginning to end.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I really enjoyed Neveah and Braxton story. Can’t wait for, the rest of the kids to have their books. Enjoy Thanks

• Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Inevitably (RiffRaff Records Book 8)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Justice (Heaven Hill Shorts Book 3)
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals #3)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)
  • Heathen: Oath Keepers MC
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Elijah Wolfe
  • A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge #6.5)
  • Maria (Made Men, #7)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious

Rockers' Legacy (2 books)
  • Holding Mia (Rockers' Legacy #1)