Start by marking “The Sleuth's Conundrum (The Librarian Sleuth, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sleuth's Conundrum (The Librarian Sleuth, #3)

The Sleuth's Conundrum

(The Librarian Sleuth #3)

Adam and Tara are sucked into a police investigation that might get Tara killed. Can Adam keep her safe or will he lose her forever?

Tara James, the local librarian assistant, is afraid her past will catch up to her when an infant is abandoned outside the Tipton County Library. Will news of the abandoned baby stir up publicity and force her to go on the run again?

Librarian
Published November 1st 2019 by Mountain Brook Ink

To ask other readers questions about The Sleuth's Conundrum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sleuth's Conundrum

Start your review of The Sleuth's Conundrum (The Librarian Sleuth, #3)
Jen. (JenGalaxy4 Christian Book Reviews)
The Sleuth’s Conundrum is an excellent blend of romance, mystery and suspense!

This story had solid characters and great friendships. It was fast-paced and much more suspenseful than I was expecting! The mystery had me puzzled until the very end! Finally, the sweet romance that developed between Adam and Tara will make you smile!

I’ve read four books by Kimberly Rose Johnson this year and I would happily read four more! Her stories are well-planned, faith-filled and are great for mystery and
Edward Arrington
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tipton, Oregon, has suddenly started jumping with more crime than the sheriff’s office can handle so Sheriff Daley asks her daughter, Nancy, to figure out who left a week-old baby on the porch of the library while the department is busy trying to solve the death of a young woman found on the side of the road. Nancy’s day job is librarian at the public library, but she loves nothing better than trying her hand at solving mysteries. The baby on the porch is certainly that. Who would have left a ...more
Paula
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
What does a dead body, a stalker and an abandoned baby have in common? This is definitely a romantic suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat. Tara and Adam are drawn to each other but will the past and the present keep them from a future together? Nancy is on the case again. I loved how the author had so many things going on in this book and brought it all together. Another good one in this series. I received a copy of the book from the publisher.
MEB
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this Librarian Series. Then again, I love this author's work. Always clean cut and interesting, a teenage daughter or an elderly mother could read any of them.

This book starts out with three 'mysteries' right off the bat. I was immediately sucked into their world again (Tipton, Oregon) and while I like to think I can figure out the 'whodunnit' pretty quickly, I didn't! Enjoyable from start to finish, I can relate to the characters, and have pictures of them in my mind. I do love
Jan
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This third book in the series centers more around Tara, a librarian assistant. Nancy is the librarian, but she doesn’t just solve mysteries before the end of a book she’s reading. She likes to solve real life mysteries.

Tara is a very private person and no one knows much about her past. When she finds an abandoned infant at the library, her mysterious past and present day mysteries collide.

The series is fun to read. I enjoyed learning more about Tara and why she seems unfriendly.

I received an
Melissa Henderson
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A newborn baby, a mystery, possible homicide, secrets from the past and new love. All of these things and more are found in this exciting new story. At different times while reading, I thought I knew "who done it" only to learn I was mistaken. The author kept me interested and curious as to what would happen next. Awesome story. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Phyllis
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet mystery

Tipton, Oregon is once again faced with a mystery. This time, things are bigger and more dangerous than Nancy, the librarian sleuth, is prepared for. It was clear that Tara had a secret which had her skittish and ready to run. Little did she expect the people of this sleepy town would have her wanting so much to stay.

I liked Tara from the start and was very curious about what her past contained. I was quite surprised to learn what she was running from, though looking back, I laugh
Melissa
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nancy Daley's life has really turned into a conundrum. Her fiancé is pushing for a wedding date. Meanwhile, there is a dead woman, an assistant who is acting strange, and an abandoned baby. How is she going to figure this all out and still keep her sanity?
I love this series. Nancy is one character that I can relate with. I love to read so working in a library would be ideal for me. However, the rest of her life is a little to crazy for me. Lol. This story is one that kept me turning the pages
Heather Wamboldt
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Sleuths Conundrum is the third book in The Librarian Sleuth series. I found this to be a great romantic suspense story. The characters are well developed, likable, and relatable. The storyline was well written and captured my interest from the start. This is an intriguing story with secrets from the past, an abandoned baby, a body on the side of the road, and a wedding to plan.

I am looking forward to reading more books from this author.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Margaret Nelson
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think each book in this series has been better than the one before. Lots of good plot twists, red herrings, cliff-hanging chapter ends, and well-written characters. I wouldn't recommend reading this late at night :-)
D'anah
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

I love these stories. The puzzles, the tension, the community, the relationships as well as the romance (of course). This book is especially good, like how it explains Tara's story. A neat tie-up for the ending too. Great!
Deon
Nov 24, 2019
Penny
is currently reading it
Dec 07, 2019

• The Strength of Their Love: A Christian Romance (Fostered by Love Book 4)
  • Cold Pursuit (Peril in the Park, #4)
  • Resort to Love Christian Romance Boxed Set: 4 Full length novels & one novella
  • A Love So Real  (New Hope Falls #1)
  • Hereafter (The Lost Princesses, #3)
  • Dangerous Love
  • Hold Me (Chapel Cove Romances #5)
  • Foremost (The Lost Princesses, #2)
  • Choose Me (Chapel Cove Romances #4)
  • It's (Royally) Complicated (Crown & Courtships, #9)
  • Beauty from Ashes (Wyldhaven Book 3)
  • P.S. Goodbye (Restoring Heritage #0.5)
  • The Sweetness of Her Love (Fostered by Love #2)
  • One Day Gone (Mylas Grey Mystery #1)
  • Laura, Don't Run!: A story of healing, redemption, and a second chance
  • Fire Games (The Men of Fire Beach #1)
  • On Eagles' Wings (Wyldhaven #2)
  • Royally Yours
Award winning author Kimberly Rose Johnson married her college sweetheart and lives in the Pacific Northwest. From a young child Kimberly has been an avid reader. That love of reading fostered a creative mind and led to her passion for writing. She especially loves romance and writes contemporary romance that warms the heart and feeds the soul.

Kimberly holds a degree in Behavioral Science from

The Librarian Sleuth (3 books)
  • The Sleuth's Miscalculation (The Librarian Sleuth Book 1)
  • The Sleuth's Dilemma (The Librarian Sleuth, #2)