Start by marking “It Started on a Back Road: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #3)” as Want to Read:
It Started on a Back Road: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #3)

It Started on a Back Road: Small Town Military Romance

(Real Men #3)

He's a Parks Canada Officer & army reserve soldier, bound by rules.
She's a graphic artist from the Big Apple, desperate for freedom.

And when they meet on a back road, it's a meeting neither wants to repeat. Ever again.

Danica Danstead needs to get away from it all - just for a few days. So when she visits her best friend in the northern Canadian town of Jack's Bay, she
Kindle Edition
Published September 2019

To ask other readers questions about It Started on a Back Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Started on a Back Road

Start your review of It Started on a Back Road: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #3)
Coffee Chat
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, must-read
A sweet and intriguing "meet cute" for Parker and Danica. It's set in the small town of Jack's Bay. A interesting and romantic story with quirky and fun secondary characters. Parker and Danica have chemistry and issue to over come. This is a short novella yet is well written and didn't make me feel it was rushed. I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading the others books in this series
Tracey
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A delightful story with some sad and disturbing undertones. Parker and Danica had a strange combative first meeting. He, with his love of animals and conservation, and she, with her fear of letting go. Defiantly a "meet-cute " story, short, but sweet and intriguing.
I voluntarily reviewed this Advance Readers Copy gifted to me.
Miss
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a good novella and this one was a "Goodread" Dani and Parker are very interesting characters with more to give us I think. This author really brings alive the sense of place in Jacks Bay, I want to go there! The instalove is done well and boy who doesn't want to sleep under a tree if you've got a Parker of your own! I want to read all the stories of all the Jacks Bay guys.
Lisa
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danica is feisty, passionate and scared. Parker is handsome, caring and protective. When these two met on a back road in Jack's Bay something happened. This is a lovely, sweet, cute meet novella and I really hope that one day soon we get the rest of their story. A great addition to this wonderful series. I definitely recommend this book .. snuggle up with a cuppa and this short story and enjoy.
Pat
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This well written story was a very delightful read that captured my attention with the well developed characters which kept me totally engaged until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lisa B. Lovely
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Danica and Parker. She's prickly, he's secretive. This was a quick, fun read giving me a little taste of their backstory and how they met. I can hardly wait to read the rest of their story.
Kentucky Bohemian (Grace)
Nov 13, 2017
Gin
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet love story. Short but sweet read. Loved the H/h. This is my first in the series. I'm going to have to read the previous ones to catch up on the characters. And what great characters! Really good romance. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
Teresa  Christianson
Jackie
Dec 18, 2019
Desiree
Jan 03, 2020

Real Men (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • A Real Man: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #1)
  • Real Deep (Real Men #2)
  • Real Hero: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #4)
  • Real Miracle: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 5)
  • It Started with A Candy Cane (Real Men Book 6)
  • Real Temptation (Special Delivery) - Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 7)
  • Special Delivery: Sexy Erotic Romance (Real Men Book 7)
  • The Escape-A Short Story (The Real Men Series Book 8)
  • Skipping Christmas: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #9)
  • Jack's Bay / Real Men Bundle 1 - Small Town Military Romance: Books 1 - 4