Start by marking “Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction (short story)” as Want to Read:
Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction (short story)

Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction (short story)

Every great love story has a beginning…

When Corbin Macintyre is asked by Shellie VanDerBeek to have sex with her bi boyfriend, Corbin appreciates the novelty of a reckless charge into adulthood after the burden of almost four years of university.

The wild couple’s erotic fantasy of selecting a bed partner for each other is to be one night of abandonm
ebook, First, 47 pages
Published October 18th 2019 by Peyton Landry

To ask other readers questions about Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction

Start your review of Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction (short story)
Melinda Workman
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the beginning of a love story. We already know the end from the series by this author. Mark and Corbin begin their journey in this book. It is sweet and so so sexy. Heat level: Inferno!! I loved the entire series and this only adds to the enjoyment.
Georgiana
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Corbin is asked to join in on a four-some where he only has to sleep with his friends boyfriend. Being a college boy in his prime why wouldn’t he want to join?

To be honest I was a little surprised at how much I enjoyed this hot, erotic and sexy story. I knew it was going to be short, so there wouldn’t be much if any back story for the characters, but who needs that when you have four young, hot people who want to expand their sexual experiences.

I thought this would take a different turn then i
Sherry Koch
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every big love story starts somewhere. This is the how did you two meet story, that every long term couple repeats for their family and friends. Well, if you meet the love of your life while hooking up with friends for a crazy, sexy foursome in college - you might not want to go into this much detail with your parents. So yes, this is short and steamy. It's such a great addition to the blurred lines series. If you haven't read the series, then this is the perfect introduction to Corbin and Mark. ...more
Stefanie
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every couple has a beginning and Corbin and Mark's was freaking hot and sexy. Corbin was very secure with who he was and knew what he wanted. He agrees to a night of fun between friends and what he gets is so much more. Mark also goes to this night of fun and learns a whole lot more about himself.
It's raw and intense and sooo unbelievably hot! You don't want the scenes between Corbin and Mark to end. From their first glimpse with each other till they are together. Holy hell!! I wanted more!!
Linda Brewer
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of this author and was not disappointed with this short story about how Mark and Corbin's relationship began. It is Hot which did not surprise me after reading the other books in the series. On top of being a fabulous writer Peyton knows how to write the steamiest of sex scenes!! I fell in love with this couple from the "Blurred Lines" and was delighted to get more of them. It is good place to start and still enjoyable if you have read the other books. If you are like me, you can ...more
Deb Cechak
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Delectable Intro To Blurred Lines!

Peyton Landry provides a tasty appetizer to her series of stories that envelope the real world of love, with her short story, Just a Taste.

We nibble on her words as a sweet treat, while she mixes up traditional relationship recipes. And it is HOT in her kitchen, so prepare yourself for an intense and tantalizing taste!
Louise
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Idea!

Loved the idea of Corbin, who had been asked by his best female friend to have sex with her boyfriend gets more interested in the other male in the room. Can't wait to read more on what happens to these characters. I bought the next 3 books immediately.
Chelsea
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading about how Mark & Corbin met and the hot first night they shared together 🖤 This couple is seriously the best I enjoyed reading The Blurred Lines series.
Peyton Landry
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It was such a great joy for me to write Corbin and Mark's first meeting. Writing my fav characters younger was a challenge but one that I loved. Even thought the story is short, it feels like the guys are more complete now that Just a Taste is in print. I hope you love it as much as I do. Hugs! www.peytonlandry.ca
Michele
Julie
added it
Oct 22, 2019
Release October 18th! 1 1 Oct 15, 2019 08:59AM

• POISON (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 5)
  • Marriage, Moonshine, and Magic (Harper Mills Historicals Book 2)
  • Deviate (Love in the City, #1)
  • SHARK (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 3)
  • Made in Paris (Made In, #3)
  • Accidental SEAL (SEAL Brotherhood #1)
  • Fallen SEAL Legacy (SEAL Brotherhood, #2)
  • SEAL Encounter (SEAL Brotherhood novella, #0.5)
  • Made in Lisbon (Made In, #5)
  • Cry for Daddy
  • Viken Command  (Interstellar Brides Program, #18)
  • Made in Portugal (Made In,  #2)
  • Two Next Door Box Set: A MFM Romance Collection
  • Tanner (Romance & Revolutions, #1)
  • Friends Lovers and Family
  • Without Limits
  • Austin (Romance & Revolutions #2)
  • Wicked Warlock (Cursed Coven, #2)
Peyton is the Canadian author of the Blurred Lines Series of blended romances that mingle gay and straight love stories into one book. She is married and lives just outside of Toronto with her high school sweetheart, two teenagers, and two rescue cats. She enjoys writing outside, lounging in a Muskoka chair no matter the Canadian weather, and her love of Canada and hockey keeps her novel settings ...more