Start by marking “The Resonance Code: Empowering Leaders to Evolve Toward Wholeness (Volume 1: Maps, Full Color Edition)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Published April 8th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about The Resonance Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Resonance Code

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Resonance Code: Empowering Leaders to Evolve Toward Wholeness (Volume 1: Maps, Full Color Edition)
Don Caviare
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like so many Westerners, no doubt, my keen interest in Chinese culture was first kindled by Chinese characters: so mysterious, so undecipherable – so alien! And their beauty was only enhanced by this allure of impenetrable secrecy. Surely, everything Chinese had to be just as unfathomable and forever out of reach to a European as these strange pictograms?

My curiosity was such that I started learning Mandarin in earnest, and soon enough I was off to study on an exchange program in Hong Kong.
Gail Boenning