Start by marking “Never Let Go (Cowboys & Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Let Go (Cowboys & Angels, #2)

Never Let Go

(Cowboys & Angels #2)

Cody

Life has been one crazy, wild ride. I've been on top, but I've also fallen and hit solid ground: personally and professionally. The craziest thing—my hardest fall wasn’t from a bull. With a crushed heart, I learned love means nothing. I vowed never to fall, or leave myself open to hurt, again.

It was going well...until she walked into the bar.

Tatum is stubborn,
Published November 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Let Go

Start your review of Never Let Go (Cowboys & Angels, #2)
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy
If you aren’t reading this fantastic Cowboys & Angels series, what the heck are you waiting for? Seriously, the stories, the romance, the love, the heartbreak, the hope, the angst, the freaking everything is beautifully told here.

I knew I was hooked after just a couple of pages in book 1, Hold on Tight. Chase and Allie are a tough act to follow, but damn, Cody and Tatum are something special too.

I loved their banter. Their guarded natures. Their toughness. Their vulnerability. And their
Darlene Burgess
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never let go is an excellent read. The characters are strong and in control of their lives.....so they think. Cody is a guy who thinks he knows what he wants or maybe don't want. He is a cowboy and having fun. But when Tate walks in to the bar things changes for Cody. All he knew was he had to have her. Tate knew she had to test his control he so seemed to have. The storyline is easy to read and to get drawn into the story. I found myself talking to the book. It is excellent.. I would recommend ...more
Judith/books.series.forever
description

Spanish:
“Never Let Go” de Anjelica Grace el segundo libro perteneciente a “Cowboys & Angels”. Es un romance contemporáneo muy caliente con momentos que te harán suspirar.

A Cody Everet le rompieron el corazón, lo tenía todo y al día siguiente no volvió a ser el mismo. Ningún toro le hizo el mismo daño y por ello se prometió no volver a pasar por ello. Aunque Tatum Mikaelson entro en el bar en el que él estaba, hermosa y terca desafiándolo cada vez que puede. Ambos no están interesados en el
LaToya Toney
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

This was a great book I didn't want to put it down. This was Cody and Tatum's story and it was a good one. They took me on a rollercoaster ride and you experienced their ups and downs. The author created characters that were so real and relatable. I loved this book and I can't wait for the next one!
Rina's Reads
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow.
Cody and Tatum's chemistry is off the charts! I knew it was going to be a great read but wow. Super sexy fun times await!
There is drama, sweetness, heartbreak and so much more waiting for you in this story. Make sure to read Hold on Tight first, otherwise you will find a few spoilers in this book.
Joyffree
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Cody -
Cowboy, Sexy Bronc Buster Dedicated Playboy, an all-around good guy (you have a little drool on your chin).
My heart was torn to pieces right from the opening scene - I so so want to strangle his "girlfriend" - But I also have to admit if it wasn't for her selfish ways he would never have ended up where he was - doing what he does and then he wouldn't have well ...
Let me introduce
Tatum -
Determined, Kind, Athletic, Single (and staying that way) a bit of a rebel at heart and the perfect
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This story was amazing! For one, I love a good cowboy romance in a small town and two the storyline was perfectly written and flowed really well. Anjelica Grace really knows how to suck you in and make you feel like you are a part of the book instead of reading it. I enjoyed getting to know Cody and Tatum in Book one, but when I started reading their story I fell in love with these two.

Although neither one of them wanted a long term committed relationship they could not fight the chemistry, and
Jean Dewsbury
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story about Cody a bull riding rodeo cowboy, and his journey through betrayal, lost love, heartache, lust, love and commitment. A highly recommended read.

Cody has always secretly wanted what his best friends Chase and Allie have, complete love and devotion to one in other through the good times and the bad.

After Cody dreams were shattered after having his heart broken he swore off love. That is until Tatum walked into The Lions Den pub. This sexy strong stubborn young woman
Gwen Shafer
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for this one. You first meet Cody when you read the first book. He is there when his best friend Chase has his accident. I fell in love with his character in that book and wanted his story. So glad that I finally got it. I absolutely loved his story. Cody is a character you can easily fall in love with. He goes through something no one should ever go through.
Now he is trying to get his life a little back together and ends up meeting Tatum a bar one night. These two
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never Let Go is book two in the Cowboys & Angels series. It can be read as a standalone but after reading this one I do want to go back and read Chase and Allie's story in the first book.
Cody is a bull rider. He's been hurt in the past and isn't looking for love. Tatum hasn't had the best of life and she isn't looking for love either. Tatum is younger than Cody but she has a good head on her shoulders. These two meet and have a hook up, that leaves both of them wanting more. Their paths
Melanie Helms
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EEEEEEEKKKKK finally Cody's story! I loved him even more now than i did in Chase and Allie's book. And Tatum was a spitfire. I loved her. Tatum had moments i wanted to shake her but thankfully she got her head out of her butt. I so wasnt ready for this book to end but it was so good!
Michele Del Rey
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book so much. Tatum and Cody's story was such a rollercoaster ride. I could not put this book down. Great chemistry and characters.
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anjelica Grace is one seriously talented author!! She pulls you in with her beautiful words and with her characters that are so realistic, and even when they do crazy things --things you will want to just shake them for-- you can't help but love them.

Cody is a bull rider, and has made the mistake in his past of giving his heart away to someone who didn't deserve it. (That lady was a real witch, let me tell you. Ugh.) And ever since that heartbreak, he lives his life filled with his job and one
Karen Hrdlicka
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Cody! I've long had a fascination with cowboys and by the looks of my TBR that's not going to change anytime soon. I love cowboys! I met Cody in Anjelica Grace's first book, Hold on Tight. I was intrigued by the bits of information his friend Allie and Chase dropped about why he wasn't living in Colorado anymore. However, through that book I learned he is a true and devoted friend and considers his friends his family.
Cody has a wild side and a reputation; not only a top-notch bull rider
Catlou
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Tatum are not interested in long term. It’s just supposed to be a one and done for them both, but they can’t seem to put each other out of their minds. When they find they have a mutual connection, they decide to take their association a little further, and then further still, just to see where things go. Well, let me tell you, they go for quite a ride! As they struggle to overcome the hurts from the past that have impacted their view of the future, they will be sorely tested, and you ...more
Angie Flanagan
Shelves: arc
Never Let Go

To say I was excited for this book would be an understatement. I was ready for this book some time ago when Anjelica let me read Hold on Tight (which I loved).
But I was ready for this book right after reading that. I didn’t want to wait. I wanted it then.
FINALLY it is here! And let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint in the slightest! I was ready for Cody’s book, and boy oh boy it was amazing!
Crazy, with the twists and turns, but oh man, SOOOOOO AMAZING!!

Cody and Tatum had met
Jacquie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Cody and Tatum! I already was half in love with him in Hold On Tight (Chase and Allie's story and Anjelica's debut novel) but HOLY MOLY!!!! I had NO IDEA just how much he would imbed himself in my heart! And Tatum was the perfect foil for this bad-boy of the bull riding circuit!

I loved how the story flowed and Ms. Grace added just the right amount of conflict and angst to get the heart palpitating! It's witty, the chemistry between Cody and Tate is off-the-charts, you could
The Bookish Club (Kimberly A.)
There is truly nothing bad I can say about Cody and Tatum. From the second my eyes met them, I was hooked! Cody is a sly fox with a wondrous way with words, and Tate is the saucy heroine who knows when to put a cowboy in his place. I love that their story was authentic and real. Anjelica's way with words kept me going until the very last page. Even then I was sad it was over. This isn't an over dramatic achy-breaky-heart novel. It's a loving, funny, sweet to the touch romance that I, myself, ...more
Mima Laguna
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa... this book was just whoa. As soon as I opened the book and started reading I could not put it down, I found myself sneaking a chapter or two in between work. I instantly fell for Cody and my heart hurt for him and the things he experienced. Tatum was amazing and so wonderfully written. I loved how all the characters were intertwined with each other and how well Anjelica wrote them and made them come alive. She did such a wonderful job with this story and I highly recommend to anyone who ...more
Kimberly Kelly
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I didn’t have to leave Cody & Tate’s world, I wouldn’t.

I LOVE, LOVE this book!! From the moment Cody & Tatum met I was hooked. I loved their witty, sexy banter, their chemistry ... everything!! It should have been a quick read for me but I didn’t want to let go and finish this book because it was sooo good!! Anjelica has a way with words to keep you attached to the story and with all the twist and turns and feels... I don’t know what I’ll do without Cody and Tate now. *sadness*

I
Amber Khan
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Tatum are a reluctant world wind of passion and feelings from the start. Both crushed from past experiences leave them cynical to give in or give up. Life throws hurdles at them and they take it all in stride.

This was a sweet and fantastic read. Plenty of wit, angst, and control (and loss their of). The characters are easy to fall in love with and their personalities really draw you in. Their worlds collide together and intertwine beautifully. HEA.
Tammy Dangiolillo
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was so good! Cody and Tate have been through so much before they met each other. They both have trust issues and have been hurt by people they love/loved. I was surprised by how the story progressed and ultimately ended. (I will not tell you, cause don’t want to spoil it for you) It was not what i was expecting to happen, and loved the direction Anjelica took it. If you love second chance romance, this is the book to read. You wont be disappointed!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to see that there was a new Anjelica Grace book! She is an amazing writer and I couldn't wait to see what she was creating next!
Cody & Tatum were both slightly "broken" at the start of the book, and I loved seeing them both find their closure/healing with each other! They were so sweet & their love was so pure. Gahhh! It was just an amazing book! 5 stars!!
Kathy Miller
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story between Cody and Tatum is almost as wild a ride as riding one of Cody’s bulls. I loved all the twists and turns, I even cried. I love my cowboys and rodeos and this is one I will read again.
Amber K
Shelves: arc, e-book
Wow!! Never Let Go by Anjelica Grace was such a perfect cowboy read with all the feels!! An amazing love story and Cody and Tatum have great chemistry. Loved following along as these two 'broken hearts overcame their twists and obstacles to heal each other!
Julie Meggenhofen
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A love story with a cowboy. Yummy! I loved Cody and Tatum's story. Their love burned so fast and hot! I am glad that they got their Happily Ever After! I have to go back and read the first book in this series. I hope Anjelica Grace is planning more books in this series.
Kayleigh Chaloux
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy lord!!! This was such an intense ride of a book! Once again I was kept on my toes with inevitable highs and lows of Cody and Tatum!! You will not be disappointed with this book!
Ferris
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Tate have a fast whirlwind romance. This story had me in tears at times. It is so good!!! So many twists and turns! Defiantly a book to be reread. If you like second chance love stories this is the book for you!
Brooke Prihoda
Nov 23, 2019
Brandi
Oct 01, 2019

• Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Lie For Me (The North Shore Crew, #3)
  • Phoenix (Own The Skies, #2)
  • Burnout
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Dirty Ex-mas (Dirty Darlings #1)
  • Sparrow (Own The Skies, #1)
  • Caught in the Lies
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Then There Was You
  • The Unexpected Package (The Unexpected Series, #3)
  • The Unexpected Connection (The Unexpected Series, #4)
  • Like Father Like Son (Father/Son Duet Book 1)
  • Paxton (Rogue Enforcers, #5)
  • Conviction (Salvation, #4; The Consolation Duet, #2)
Yes, that’s Anjelica with a ‘J’ not a ‘G’. You can thank her parents for the birth certificate spelling mix up, but it makes for a unique and fun story.

Anyway, Anjelica Grace is a twentysomething Denver native living in the same suburb north of the Mile High City that she grew up in. She’s an avid reader, and blogger, turned Contemporary Romance author that has an affinity for crazy socks,

Cowboys & Angels (2 books)
  • Hold on Tight (Cowboys & Angels, #1)