Start by marking “Never Let Go (Cowboys & Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Let Go (Cowboys & Angels, #2)

Never Let Go

(Cowboys & Angels #2)

Cody

Life has been one crazy, wild ride. I've been on top, but I've also fallen and hit solid ground: personally and professionally. The craziest thing—my hardest fall wasn’t from a bull. With a crushed heart, I learned love means nothing. I vowed never to fall, or leave myself open to hurt, again.

It was going well...until she walked into the bar.

Tatum is stubborn, beautif
Published November 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Let Go

Start your review of Never Let Go (Cowboys & Angels, #2)
Darlene Burgess
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never let go is an excellent read. The characters are strong and in control of their lives.....so they think. Cody is a guy who thinks he knows what he wants or maybe don't want. He is a cowboy and having fun. But when Tate walks in to the bar things changes for Cody. All he knew was he had to have her. Tate knew she had to test his control he so seemed to have. The storyline is easy to read and to get drawn into the story. I found myself talking to the book. It is excellent.. I would recommend ...more
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

This was a great book I didn't want to put it down. This was Cody and Tatum's story and it was a good one. They took me on a rollercoaster ride and you experienced their ups and downs. The author created characters that were so real and relatable. I loved this book and I can't wait for the next one!
Rina's Reads
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow.
Cody and Tatum's chemistry is off the charts! I knew it was going to be a great read but wow. Super sexy fun times await!
There is drama, sweetness, heartbreak and so much more waiting for you in this story. Make sure to read Hold on Tight first, otherwise you will find a few spoilers in this book.
Melanie Helms
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EEEEEEEKKKKK finally Cody's story! I loved him even more now than i did in Chase and Allie's book. And Tatum was a spitfire. I loved her. Tatum had moments i wanted to shake her but thankfully she got her head out of her butt. I so wasnt ready for this book to end but it was so good! ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy
If you aren’t reading this fantastic Cowboys & Angels series, what the heck are you waiting for? Seriously, the stories, the romance, the love, the heartbreak, the hope, the angst, the freaking everything is beautifully told here.

I knew I was hooked after just a couple of pages in book 1, Hold on Tight. Chase and Allie are a tough act to follow, but damn, Cody and Tatum are something special too.

I loved their banter. Their guarded natures. Their toughness. Their vulnerability. And their huge lo
Joyffree
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Cody -
Cowboy, Sexy Bronc Buster Dedicated Playboy, an all-around good guy (you have a little drool on your chin).
My heart was torn to pieces right from the opening scene - I so so want to strangle his "girlfriend" - But I also have to admit if it wasn't for her selfish ways he would never have ended up where he was - doing what he does and then he wouldn't have well ...
Let me introduce
Tatum -
Determined, Kind, Athletic, Single (and staying that way) a bit of a rebel at heart and the perfect spa
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This story was amazing! For one, I love a good cowboy romance in a small town and two the storyline was perfectly written and flowed really well. Anjelica Grace really knows how to suck you in and make you feel like you are a part of the book instead of reading it. I enjoyed getting to know Cody and Tatum in Book one, but when I started reading their story I fell in love with these two.

Although neither one of them wanted a long term committed relationship they could not fight the chemistry, and
Jean Dewsbury
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story about Cody a bull riding rodeo cowboy, and his journey through betrayal, lost love, heartache, lust, love and commitment. A highly recommended read.

Cody has always secretly wanted what his best friends Chase and Allie have, complete love and devotion to one in other through the good times and the bad.

After Cody dreams were shattered after having his heart broken he swore off love. That is until Tatum walked into The Lions Den pub. This sexy strong stubborn young woman appe
Gwen Shafer
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for this one. You first meet Cody when you read the first book. He is there when his best friend Chase has his accident. I fell in love with his character in that book and wanted his story. So glad that I finally got it. I absolutely loved his story. Cody is a character you can easily fall in love with. He goes through something no one should ever go through.
Now he is trying to get his life a little back together and ends up meeting Tatum a bar one night. These two
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never Let Go is book two in the Cowboys & Angels series. It can be read as a standalone but after reading this one I do want to go back and read Chase and Allie's story in the first book.
Cody is a bull rider. He's been hurt in the past and isn't looking for love. Tatum hasn't had the best of life and she isn't looking for love either. Tatum is younger than Cody but she has a good head on her shoulders. These two meet and have a hook up, that leaves both of them wanting more. Their paths cross a
Michele Del Rey
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book so much. Tatum and Cody's story was such a rollercoaster ride. I could not put this book down. Great chemistry and characters. ...more
Karlyn Weldon
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Cody back in Book one of this series and I could not wait to read his story. I knew from the moment we met him that he was going to be one heck of a "character"! Boy was he ever!! Cody and Tatum's story hooked me from the very beginning. They had ups and downs and I was certainly smiling when I turned the last page! This is definitely a book that I highly recommend!! ...more
Megan Klose
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked Tatum and Cody’s story. Neither of them are looking for a relationship when they first hook up. Cody is a bull rider and that is his main focus in life. Lots of chemistry with the characters and the story is well written. You don’t have to read the first book in the series to enjoy this one but I recommend it as well. Sexy and fun. Don’t miss this read.
Bailey Boughton
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute cowboy

Anjelica has knocked it out of this park!! The chemistry between Cody and Tatum could scorch a kindle!! The love they share as they go through different trials and tribulations was so powerful
Rebekah
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart pounding unexpected story

This book is amazing, a story of learning to love after heartbreak. The best part is you never know where the story will go. You think you know, then boom curveball. Love these two and a great read!
Kaitie
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can honestly say that I’m so sad I finished this book. Like seriously so sad. It was that good! I can’t wait for more of Ms. Graces’ work because omg!! I’m hooked! Cody and Tatum are as amazing as Chase and Allie were. I love this group of characters and I just, I can’t wait for more! Any book and. Grace wants to write I know I will be reading without even having to read the synopsis. I remember Ms. Grace telling me I would fall in love with Cody, that people loved Chase, but Cody too. And I l ...more
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Never Let Go by Anjelica Grace

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.

All I can say is wow! This book is amazing! I loved book one, Hold on Tight. It was a sweet and emotional read. But this book...sweet? Yes. Emotional? Yes. Steamy? Um, absolutely! Toe curling? That would be a definitely yes! This story checked all the boxes for me. Cody is everything you look for In a hero. He’s kind and funny and sweet and loyal and so incredibly swoon worthy. Tatum is strong and secure and kind. Together, they a
Lynne Wells
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody is a world championship bull Rider who doesn't believe in love anymore. Thanks to a cheating ex girlfriend. He's sitting a a bar one night when in walks a beautiful blonde who makes him start rethinking the whole love thing.
Tatum is a collage student and a gymnastics coach. She doesn't want children because of what her father done to her and her mom when she was growing up.
Can they find away to make things work between them.
Deborah
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seriously could not put this book down!! Read it in less than 24 hours. I love that it was a a continuation of the first story but from different characters perspectives and that we got whole new characters!! Cody was so lovable in the first and loved him even more in this one. Tate was such a relatable character - I liked her even more than Allie in book 1. 10/10 would recommend. Loved every minute of it!!
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anjelica Grace is one seriously talented author!! She pulls you in with her beautiful words and with her characters that are so realistic, and even when they do crazy things --things you will want to just shake them for-- you can't help but love them.

Cody is a bull rider, and has made the mistake in his past of giving his heart away to someone who didn't deserve it. (That lady was a real witch, let me tell you. Ugh.) And ever since that heartbreak, he lives his life filled with his job and one n
Karen Hrdlicka
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Cody! I've long had a fascination with cowboys and by the looks of my TBR that's not going to change anytime soon. I love cowboys! I met Cody in Anjelica Grace's first book, Hold on Tight. I was intrigued by the bits of information his friend Allie and Chase dropped about why he wasn't living in Colorado anymore. However, through that book I learned he is a true and devoted friend and considers his friends his family.
Cody has a wild side and a reputation; not only a top-notch bull rider
Catlou
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Tatum are not interested in long term. It’s just supposed to be a one and done for them both, but they can’t seem to put each other out of their minds. When they find they have a mutual connection, they decide to take their association a little further, and then further still, just to see where things go. Well, let me tell you, they go for quite a ride! As they struggle to overcome the hurts from the past that have impacted their view of the future, they will be sorely tested, and you w ...more
Angie Flanagan
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Never Let Go

To say I was excited for this book would be an understatement. I was ready for this book some time ago when Anjelica let me read Hold on Tight (which I loved).

But I was ready for this book right after reading that. I didn’t want to wait. I wanted it then.
FINALLY it is here! And let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint in the slightest! I was ready for Cody’s book, and boy oh boy it was amazing!
Crazy, with the twists and turns, but oh man, SOOOOOO AMAZING!!

Cody and Tatum had met pre
Jacquie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Cody and Tatum! I already was half in love with him in Hold On Tight (Chase and Allie's story and Anjelica's debut novel) but HOLY MOLY!!!! I had NO IDEA just how much he would imbed himself in my heart! And Tatum was the perfect foil for this bad-boy of the bull riding circuit!

I loved how the story flowed and Ms. Grace added just the right amount of conflict and angst to get the heart palpitating! It's witty, the chemistry between Cody and Tate is off-the-charts, you could c
Kimberly’s Book Briefs
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is truly nothing bad I can say about Cody and Tatum. From the second my eyes met them, I was hooked! Cody is a sly fox with a wondrous way with words, and Tate is the saucy heroine who knows when to put a cowboy in his place. I love that their story was authentic and real. Anjelica's way with words kept me going until the very last page. Even then I was sad it was over. This isn't an over dramatic achy-breaky-heart novel. It's a loving, funny, sweet to the touch romance that I, myself, nev ...more
Mima Laguna
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa... this book was just whoa. As soon as I opened the book and started reading I could not put it down, I found myself sneaking a chapter or two in between work. I instantly fell for Cody and my heart hurt for him and the things he experienced. Tatum was amazing and so wonderfully written. I loved how all the characters were intertwined with each other and how well Anjelica wrote them and made them come alive. She did such a wonderful job with this story and I highly recommend to anyone who l ...more
Kimberly Halstead
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I didn’t have to leave Cody & Tate’s world, I wouldn’t.

I LOVE, LOVE this book!! From the moment Cody & Tatum met I was hooked. I loved their witty, sexy banter, their chemistry ... everything!! It should have been a quick read for me but I didn’t want to let go and finish this book because it was sooo good!! Anjelica has a way with words to keep you attached to the story and with all the twist and turns and feels... I don’t know what I’ll do without Cody and Tate now. *sadness*

I HIGHLY recom
Amber Khan
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Tatum are a reluctant world wind of passion and feelings from the start. Both crushed from past experiences leave them cynical to give in or give up. Life throws hurdles at them and they take it all in stride.

This was a sweet and fantastic read. Plenty of wit, angst, and control (and loss their of). The characters are easy to fall in love with and their personalities really draw you in. Their worlds collide together and intertwine beautifully. HEA.
Tammy Dangiolillo
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was so good! Cody and Tate have been through so much before they met each other. They both have trust issues and have been hurt by people they love/loved. I was surprised by how the story progressed and ultimately ended. (I will not tell you, cause don’t want to spoil it for you) It was not what i was expecting to happen, and loved the direction Anjelica took it. If you love second chance romance, this is the book to read. You wont be disappointed!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to see that there was a new Anjelica Grace book! She is an amazing writer and I couldn't wait to see what she was creating next!
Cody & Tatum were both slightly "broken" at the start of the book, and I loved seeing them both find their closure/healing with each other! They were so sweet & their love was so pure. Gahhh! It was just an amazing book! 5 stars!!

• The Trade (The Brentwood Boys, #4)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Lucky Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Dear Ava
  • Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
  • Chase (Savage Kings MC #1)
  • One Night with the Rebel (Looking to Score, #0.5)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Alone (The Girl in the Box, #1)
  • Unbreakable (City Lights Series, #2)
  • Ready to Run
  • Cedric (Savage Kings MC, #12)
  • Alistair's One (Timber Valley Wolf Pack #3)
Yes, that’s Anjelica with a ‘J’ not a ‘G’. You can thank her parents for the birth certificate spelling mix up, but it makes for a unique and fun story.

Anyway, Anjelica Grace is a twentysomething Denver native living in the same suburb north of the Mile High City that she grew up in. She’s an avid reader, and blogger, turned Contemporary Romance author that has an affinity for crazy socks, Minions

Cowboys & Angels (3 books)
  • Hold on Tight (Cowboys & Angels, #1)
  • Fight to Win (Cowboys & Angels, #3)

News & Interviews

Looking for some out-of-this-world reading this summer? Then we suggest taking a peek at these highly anticipated young adult books, all...