Start by marking “Protected by a Vampire (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco, #5)” as Want to Read:
Protected by a Vampire (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco, #5)

Protected by a Vampire (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco, #5)

The 5th book in the Immortal Hearts of San Francisco!

Gage McAllister wants nothing to do with Acelynn Baird, but he's constantly drawn to her. And right at all the perfect moments. As though some invisible force was tugging and pulling him in her direction.

Acelynn Baird finds Gage intriguing yet dangerous and knows she should stay clear of him. Only, fate keeps shoving th
Kindle Edition
Published June 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Protected by a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protected by a Vampire

Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A glorious summer sizzle with a perfect slow burn! Vampires, witches, and wolves….oh my! I know, so cliche’ right? I can’t help it! This is one of my favorite vampire series and I think with each new story I say “This is my favorite in the series”. I am not sure how the author will top this one. I really, really, really love Gage’s and Ace’s story! And this one is a slow burn. But a perfect…..slow…...burn…..

In the past books we never did find out exactly how old Gage is but only know that he is
BusyM3
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book in the Immortal Hearts of San Francisco series. This story is about Gage McAllister a sexy vampire, who is trying to stay away from the girl who he saved five years ago and she saved him. He can't get her out of his mind or heart and it brings up hard feelings from his past. Ace keeps remembering the sexy man that she helped after he saved her. He kissed her and left. She didn't think she would ever see him again. Fate has other plans for these two. This story will keep you ...more
Trudy Dowling
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Immortal Hearts of San Francisco is one of my favorite vampire series. The main characters all live in a huge mansion allowing me to have all my favorite characters close by. I get the beautiful experience of San Francisco without the terrible bumper to bumper traffic. I get to fall in love with the characters and location over and over again. There is nothing better than that.

These books are not a "one story" and done. Protected by a vampire is Gage's story. He may be the drummer in their band
Sherry Westendorf
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really engaging book with just the right amount of everything to make it a page turner. The characters flow so well with the story. I highly recommend it. I received a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ace and Gage were always meant to be together. Even through time and when others would try to keep them apart he would find a way to protect her. Great characters. Great read.

Debbie Caswell
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a terrific vampire series probable about one of the best that is around at the moment and finally we get Gages story

He is a very old vampire this has been hinted at before but now we are finally getting his story and could there be abetter heroine for him than Ace she is the ultimate take charge woman perfect for such a strong lead. Their love story is a slow burn but there is plenty of suspense and action to keep the stry ticking over It was a pleasure to read
Suzan
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, Ace and Gage were perfect for each other, soul mates in the truest sense! I hope Julian & Grayson find their HEA's as well and I do wonder will Ari ever be turned.
Barbara
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book five in the Immortal Hearts of San Francisco series a well written story that held my interest throughout. Vampire Gage McAllister of The Lost Boys Rock Band and Acelynn Baird's story has a great storyline and the story flows smoothly across the pages. I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Brenda Moser
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong characters in Ace and Gage who are a perfect match for each other. I loved their characters and reading their story. The author brings just enough action and suspense to keep you turning the pages. I enjoyed this love story and would recommend reading.

Elvira
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I sank my teeth into this book without a problem. The characters are well developed and engaging with the storyline keeping me interested.

Lisa
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this. Absolutely loved it.
Marianne
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sigh... These vampires are super tempting. I loved this story. Steamy, sweet, dangerous and exciting..

T.M. Payne
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Protected by a Vampire (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco, #5)
Author: Susan Griscom
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
A really well-written vampire story is what you get from this author.
Gage saved her once, then she went away.
Ace wanted him when she was only seventeen but he turned her down, now he is back in her life and she isn't going to miss her chance.
However, they have several hurdles to overcome, one being his crazy maker whom he hadn't seen
Wanda Cone
Kelly Erickson
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This new book in the Immortal Hearts Of San Francisco series starts of with a great action scene that raises questions. Then it goes to present day. It left me with a lot of curiosity. Then a few chapters later, after getting to know the characters, those initial questions start to get answered, but are replaced with even more. There are a lot of little hints so this book should be enjoyed slowly. The characters are fantastic, beautifully written. The style of writing is a perfect blend of actio ...more
Barbara Wilson
Diane Rogers
Libby
Tracy Mills
Jun 15, 2019
Find me on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Griscom/...

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SMGriscom

Award winning author, Susan Griscom, writes paranormal and contemporary romance. She's hooked on gritty romances and is a huge fan of superheroes and bad boys confronted with extraordinary forces of nature, powers, and abilities beyond the norm mixed with steamy romance, of course.

She