Start by marking “No Stone Unturned (The Stone Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
No Stone Unturned (The Stone Series Book 2)

No Stone Unturned

(The Stone Series #2)

The enemies of my past are everywhere.
My demons are trying to takeover me but for the first time in a long time, I have something worth fighting for.
I let her go once, but I’ll be damned if it ever happens again.
I begged her to have faith, now she’s finally ready to take a leap with me.
I will be here to catch her with open arms.
This is our time.
This is our life.
This
Published May 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about No Stone Unturned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Stone Unturned

Start your review of No Stone Unturned (The Stone Series Book 2)
Emma Nichole
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No Stone Unturned is part two in the Stone Series by Ariana Rose, and it’s not to be missed.

The story picks up exactly where book 1 left off, even rehashing some of the book 1 events from a different POV (which I greatly appreciated).

Julian and Alexandra’s story is messy and complicated in the best way.

The connection Rose seems to have with these characters is palpable through the pages. I’m thoroughly impressed that this is only her second novel, and I look forward to seeing what else she has
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book two of The Stone Series, which I have been waiting for with trepidation. But it was worth the wait!This is a continuation of Julian and Lex’s story and their fight to...you know it... their 'Happy Ever After'We just have to wait for book 3 now - is there an emoji for finger biting? ...more
Janet Finley
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second book in the series and does an awesome job of continuing the great story of Lex and Julian and their path of trying to get together. This story takes you through all the emotions and battles of their past in their attempt to have a future together. A really well written book, worth reading. The only negative thing I have to say is I’m now very impatient for the next book to be released!
Melinda
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second part in this wonderful duet just left me wow. Have to say Julian really redeemed himself with Lexi in a moment when I thought no don't you do it. Seeing their love grow stronger and deeper is nothing but a miracle with what is against them. Not only was there Quinn but Julian's father really takes evil to above and beyond. All in all it is Lexi's love that shows Julian he can be happy. As a sequel goes Ariana Rose ended these two beautifully from start to finish. Loved it.

"I received
Shawn Pinzon
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alexandra and Julian story picks up where it left off recommended reading "Turn to Stone" first. You can't help but fall in love with Julian and Lex. I have no love for Hunter and Quinn. Loved the book.
Melanie Wenhold Hansut
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for book 3!!!!!!

I won this book as a give away from the author, so I had to get book 1 first.
I'm so thankful she intruduced me to herself !!! I loved these books and can not wait to see what happens next !!!
Sanchez Maria
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to receive an ARC, but am leaving my honest review.

I read Turn to Stone back in November and thought that I would have to re-read it in order to read No Stone Unturned. But I didn’t have to do that. From the beginning of No Stone Unturned the author gives pieces of Turn to Stone giving me flashbacks of the book and as I continued reading the more I remember of the story.
***You MUST READ Turn to Stone first since No Stone Unturned is the second book of the Stone Series**

For those of
Karen Hrdlicka
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book since last fall. After reading Turn to Stone I was anxiously anticipating the return of Julian and Alexandra. Their journey is full of intrigue and people trying to control and sabotage their relationship, but the couple rises to each challenge and meets it head on. This book delves deeper into the pasts of Julian and Lex, giving the reader a deeper understanding of them and their actions.
Ariana Rose weaves a multilevel story that grabs the reader and pulls them
Krystal Bowlin
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story by Ariana Rose. It picked up right where Turn To Stone left off.

Right from the beginning, I was drawn in and couldn't put this book down. I hurt with and for these characters and the struggles they faced. I was happy for them when their plans began falling into place.

This book put me through the emotions. I was happy, angry, excited and sad. I cried tears of happiness and sadness for Lex and Julian.

I recommend this book and can not wait for book 3, Written In
Rina's Reads
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing

*I received an ARC but am leaving an honest and voluntary review *
_______________________________________________

This is Book two in the series and you HAVE TO read Turn to Stone before diving into this one. You may wish to also stock up on tissues, because this book is a bit of a roller coaster.
——————————————–—————––———————–—————————————

I absolutely adored the first book and this one gets even more love. I was almost in tears just reading the prologue, I actually stopped, sat, then asked
Dani /BBNT Blog
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading this early, and let me tell you, it was a great book!

Ariana picks up where she left off in "Turn to Stone" and continues on with Julian and Lex's story seamlessly. She takes us through the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows with them and evokes ALL the feels from page one until the end as the story progresses.

We get to dive deeper into each character, exploring more of who they are and why they're that way.

And the tension her antagonists bring to the table
Jessica
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clear your schedule because you’re not going to want to put this book down!! I absolutely LOVE this world that Ariana has created. No Stone Unturned picks up right where Turn To Stone left off. There’s no shortage of twists and turns or ups and downs. Julian and Alexandra continue their battle for love and Ariana has us once again reaching for the tissues. If you loved Turn To Stone, you’ll LOVE No Stone Unturned as well. I can’t wait for book three as Ariana has left us hanging and wanting ...more
Catlou
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julian Stone and Alexandra Taylor’s story continues in an emotional roller coaster with all its twists and turns. As Julian and Alexandra find their way together, there are those who would do almost anything, including cause physical harm, if not death, to stop them from finding their HEA. This one will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat at times and bring you to tears at other times. It is as heart-wrenching as it is heartwarming. You will find this one as absorbing as the first in ...more
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE!!

I am so so glad this book carried on from where ‘turn to stone’ book 1 left off!

This continues Julian’s and Lex’s fight to not only be together but to get passed everything that has happened to both of them, with Quinn and hunter still in their lives you can tell that this story is still got a few speed bumps left to go over before it’s HEA.

I already need book 3!

I was lucky enough to receive this as an ARC
Karlyn Weldon
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah!!! This book definitely took my emotions on crazy roller coaster. I fell for Lex and Julian in Book 1 and they completely stole my heart in Book 2. I was torn between not being able to read it fast enough and not wanting the book to end yet! All they want is to be together and there are still things trying to tear them apart. I have a huge case of grabby hands for Book 3! This is a series that I certainly recommend very highly!!!
Angela
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book. I have read the first book and absolutely loved it . This is the continuation of Lex and Julian's story .
Lex and Julian are still fighting a battle to be together, but this time they will fight as a team , with support from their nearest and dearest. That doesn't mean it's an easy ride , because there are still people working to bring them down .
This is such a great story, and I can't wait for book 3
Lauren Hutchinson
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't think I have adequate words for how fantastic this book really is. I was hooked from the first words till the end. Then disappointed that it ended. The storyline was brilliant and the characters were great and likeable. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No Stone Unturned is the 2nd book in The Stone Series, and it's not a stand alone, so YOU MUST READ Turned to Stone (Book 1) FIRST! It picks up right where Book 1 threw us off the side of a cliff, and so, I'm not giving crap for details. Julian & Alexandra's relationship is next level complicated, with a big side of messy to boot. Things happened that changed my view on other things, yeah, I'm going that cryptic because some may have not read the first book. I feel like I was even more ...more
Alex
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kari Hansen
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julian and Alexandra’s story that began in Turn to Stone continues. When Julian ended their relationship he thought he was doing the best thing for both of them, but he has realized that they are much stronger together than apart and now he just has to convince Alexandra.

As they pursue their second chance there is no denying the chemistry or love between them but with all the obstacles that they must face and the efforts that others will pursue to ensure that they are separated their
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series and is a continuation from where #1 ended. Julian and Alex have many obstacles to overcome along their way. This is a well written flawless story which has complex characters and plot, as well as emotion, surprises, suspense, which all lead to an intriguing and entertaining read which had me totally enthralled throughout, and I cannot wait to read more in this amazing series, which I highly recommend for all readers, just be aware series does need to be ...more
Lauren
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book two of The Stone Series that I’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for and I have to say it was worth the wait!
This carries on Julian and Lex’s story and their battle towards their HEA.
It was full of ups and downs, twists and turns and the emotional rollercoaster I was taken on was more than worth it all. More please!
CoensK  Reviews
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a continuation of Julian and Alexandra's story from bk1. It brings us back to where we were and pulls all the feels right out of you just like the previous book did! Julian and Alexandra have a connection and chemistry that seems to just melt off the pages beautifully. We end up taking a journey of twists and turns that pull you in and flip you around to create an amazing story.
Amo Dee Ahuriri
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing story line. I was lucky enough to read this amazing book and it was so good.

These characters are the most complicated, entertaining and unique characters I've ever read.

A story with a lot of emotions from beginning to end. Absolutely love it
Heather
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
I really love the characters and the journey this couple has to go through in this book. I can't wait for more from this couple!
Elisha
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in this series. I love these two. So many struggles but their love is what matters the most. Can't wait for the next book!
Pat Labrie
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 and it starts off right where book 1 ended. It's absolutely amazing book. I love the characters and it's an emotional rollercoaster ride of emotions.
Hope Chance
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ariana Rose was a New Author for me when I Read Turn to Stone and I Really Loved the Story and wanted to read the next one. Ariana's writing is captivating, smooth and keeps you hooked from the beginning till the end.

No Stone Unturned was a page turning read and I was not disappointed with it. I Request all Request to read it now.
Julie Sherman
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better

This is so much better than the first book. The characters behave normally and live even with their insecurities from their past. Well done. I look forward to book three is it written.
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

This book had me hooked! I was absolutely riveted and I swooned so hard over this book!

• Baby Yours: Hunter & Lennon, #2 (Roommate Duet, #2)
  • Love and Lingerie (Rockland Falls, #2)
  • Fluffy
  • Phoenix (Own The Skies, #2)
  • More than Winning (Cowboys & Angels, #0.5)
  • Hold on Tight (Cowboys & Angels, #1)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Boyfriend Maintenance (A 425 Madison Novel, #5)
  • Let Me Love You
  • Wreck My World
  • Going Deep (Imperfect Love #2)
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • This for That (The Edge of Retaliation, #1)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)
  • The Careless Boyfriend (Bad Boyfriend #3)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
  • You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation #2)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
Author and hopeless romantic, Ariana Rose, hails from the Midwest. Born and raised in the Minneapolis area, she's always been a storyteller and known to have a flair for the dramatic.

She is a mother of three. Her daughter is just across the border attending college in Wisconsin. Her son is a busy penguin addict who loves all things science, cars and weather. He's been known to hang in Storm Chaser

The Stone Series (2 books)
  • Turn To Stone (The Stone Series Book 1)