Start by marking “The Plot to Cool the Planet” as Want to Read:

The Plot to Cool the Planet

Mounting Ecosystem Disruption

A Notorious Murder

A Rogue Diplomatic Scheme

June 2020. An outspoken climate scientist is murdered. Investigators believe she was assassinated to end her forceful advocacy for untested geoengineering techniques that might slow global warming.

Frequent extreme storms and rising sea levels are undermining the viability of coastal cities. Millions of
Published April 22nd 2019 by Newman Springs Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Plot to Cool the Planet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Plot to Cool the Planet

Dee ~ Proudest Nanna Of 3 Month Old  Millie ~
I have been a very concerned participant, and part time activist, protesting and signing petitions, for the environment, and Planet Earth, for many years. So, when I first saw this title on NetGalley, it attracted me immediately. I really enjoyed reading a little more, concerning the science, and opinions of others in the climate change debacle. It was enlightening, and refreshing, and a must read for anyone, who is concerned about our planet's future. I would definitely enjoy reading more books ...more
Paul
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is very good. It's long, but covers a lot of ground, including science, politics, and more. With an engaging plot and interesting characters, this kept me engaged. The author is obviously talented, and I look forward to his next book. Recommended.

Thanks very much for ARC for review!!
Jenna Bookish