Start by marking “Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers)” as Want to Read:
Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers)

Spring Break Breaking Bad

(Spring Breakers)

I came to Spring Break with one goal in mind: Finally lose my virginity.

My roommate made me take a vow that I would embrace the tradition of drunken debauchery and find a guy to teach me about sex. "Any guy will do," she said. And there are tons of hot college boys here.

What I never expected was to run into the tenth-grade English teacher I used to have such a huge crush
Published April 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Spring Break Breaking Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Break Breaking Bad

Kari Hansen
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jordan is 22 and has decided with a little convincing from her best friend that Spring Break is the perfect time to have her first time. When the experience wasn’t as she envisioned, she is about to give up on sex when she sees the former high school teacher she has always had a crush on Aaron Carter.

Aaron is 37 and is teaching at the University. Although he is attracted to his former student, he has concerns about crossing that line but Jordan and a nude beach soon convinces him otherwise.

Short
Sara Oxton
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spring Break Breaking Bad by Alexis Adaire a five-star read that will teach you right from wrong. This was a great story, and the beach, oh how I want to go visit the beach!! This was sweet as well as saucy and I’m not always a fan of teacher student romance but this one did it well.
LMR
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Alexis Adaire & Booksprout
Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers) by Alexis Adaire Spring Break Breaking Bad (Spring Breakers)
By: Alexis Adaire
For Those Times You Just Can't Choose, Let 'The Flirt Club' Satisfy You!
She's Head'n for Spring Break,
But this is NOT going to be just any Old BREAK,
Ohhh NO! This is gonna be the Vacay She Loses Her V¡®G¡N¡T¥...
Yep! She's made a Vow with Her BFF to give UP the GOODS,
She just didn't PLAN to find a MAN from Her PAST,
Who would NOT Only give Her the BEST Time,
But Teach Her 'bout S€X!
I was granted an ARC of Alexis Adaire's "Spring Break
Julianne Macneil
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This book is a part of A Spring Break series written by a variety of authors known as the Flirt Club. In this book, Jordan is going on vacation for spring break with her roommate and her roommate makes her promise to lose her virginity while there. Jordan decides it is time and after a terrible experience, she goes out for lunch with her roommate and sees a teacher from when she was in high school. Aaron is now a professor at the local college and does ...more
Helen Leecy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was really fun. It had a perfect Spring Break vibe to it especially the carefree start to Jordan’s trip.
I really liked hers and Mr Curtis’ connection, Jordan was so bold and gutsy. She knew what she wanted and was determined to get it. The scenes on the beach were ever so naughty! They were very well written as you could see the chemistry sparks between them and really felt how strong the attraction was.
I was expecting to be a bit grossed out by the age difference, I thought it would be a
Laila Viking
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very well written romantic, sexy, steamy and entertaining read with nice storyline and plot. Characters well described and they develop nicely through the story. Chemistry is amazing and sparks are flying. I like it is written in dual POV because that gives the reader more of the feelings and thoughts of the characters. The epilogue is very welcomed.
I like the characters "challenge" each other. They both get out of their comfort zones and they do things they normally would not. I like they dar
Heidi
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a super quick spring break romance little did Jordan know this break would change her forever.

So she had made a pact with her friend that she would lose her virginity no matter what and be more of a bad girl so she does just that to a guy she doesn't no and she regrets it bitterly especially when a few days later she sees him her old teacher Mr Curtis.

Aaron didn't realise how bad spring break gets and tries to avoid the mayhem he gets a blast from the past meeting Jordan and now she has
Amy
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read by Alexis Adaire. Spring Break Breaking Bad is part of the Spring Breakers series. Jordan is going on spring break with her best friends and decides its time to lose her virginity. After a less than satisfying first time with a guy she meets at a party, she goes to lunch with her friend to drown her sorrows. She is surprised to see her teenage crush- Mr. Curtis her high school teacher. Mr. Curtis is even sexier than before and he is now a college professor. Mr. Curtis cannot believe h ...more
Caroline Doig
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Alexis Adaire’s short stories and this one is no exception. Jordan is going on spring break with her friend and roommate and she decides to finally lose her virginity, and when Jordan finally does the deed she is left disappointed. The next day Jordan goes out with her roommate and she see’s her high school crush Mr Curtis who is now a professor, Mr Curtis still see’s Jordan as a beautiful high school student but Jordan is determined to make Mr Curtis see that she is all grown up. Fantast ...more
Ellen Shannon
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I couldn't put it down. I wish it was longer.

Jordan is going on Spring Break with her roommate and wants to do something out of character. She is a virgin and wants to get rid of it. She doesn't have the best first time. At lunch one day, she recognize one of the other diners as her formal teacher. She goes to talk to him and they agree to have dinner together. They are attractive to each other but their formal relationship puts up some barriers. Will they be able to over
Michelle Vandal
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have a new book boyfriend!
Wow! Just Wow! This age gap (15yrs), second chance romance is steamy hot and has so much romance that it's engulfed in it. Jordan and Aaron may be years apart but their connection is clear. I now have a new book boyfriend. Aaron is an amazing man. After his initial reservations he truly sees Jordan as the woman she is and treats her with so much caring and respect that you can't help but feel your heart expand to the point of bursting. These two are my new favorite bo
Mary
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another hot and steamy book in the Spring Break series!
In this story, we find Jordan wanting to find a way to rip away from the mundane, drunken frat boys, and her virginity. Who knew while pursuing these new goals that she would bump into someone she knew from high school. She takes a chance and steps out of her norm to see if this hookup could work.
If you like intimate encounters on the beach, and what could possibly be any more romantic, then you’re going to enjoy this one!

I received a free
Jen
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! I loved reading Aaron and Jordan's story. It's the last year of college and Jordan and her girls are heading out for Spring Break. Jordan is still a virgin and there is no way she is becoming a college graduate as one! A deal is created and set, now to find a guy who will do it. This is an entertaining read on Jordan's Spring Break journey that leads her back to an old high school crush and also finds her very own HEA.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Trixie
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The epilogue was so sweet, the love between Aaron and Jordan, I loved it. It makes your heart melt. There may have been a 15 years age difference between them but love is love and it does. It matter when they love one another. Aaron got his ideal mate, he just have to wait for her to grow up and realised it was her.

BusyM3
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining read. You will not put it down till the end. Jordan and her friends are enjoying Spring Break, but Jordan is on a mission to lose her virginity. So when she see her old sexy English teacher, they devise a plan. Aaron is now a professor and when he see Jordan he is hooked. They story was well written, great chemistry. A great read.

Julia Gerard
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Going on spring break should easy, but when you promise to lose your Vcard what you going to do? Go along with some cute boy and be majorly disappointed. Then you see your teacher from High School and he is even hotter than before! Though there is a huge difference in age. Jordan doesn't care, and Aaron tried to fight it , he really did! But Jordan a trick up here sleeve, that broke down Aaron's walls! I loved this and it worked out as it should.
Rachael Bromley
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordon has been dragged onto spring break by her best friend but there is a rule. She has to get rid of the v card. So she does just that but its not as fulfilling as she thought. She sees her Mr Curtis, an English teacher from when she was 16. What happens next is two people getting to know each other with some hot scenes. A great read with great characters.
Kim Wijnja
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow that was a lovely, sweet, hot and certainly also romantic. short and powerful but definitely worth it .. just like the other parts in this series, enjoying a wonderful hour of relaxation. thats why the book gets 5 stars from me.

Michelle
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a steamy, entertaining read about a college student who decides it's time to lose her virginity and finds the perfect man who just happens to be her older high school teacher. Loved the connection and chemistry between Jordan and Aaron. Steamy, short story and the cherry on the top epilogue. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Marianela Aybar
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan and Aaron are my new favorite. I love an older man younger woman romance and this didn’t disappoint. Jordan didn’t like guys her own age as they weren’t mature enough and Aaron needed someone who had his maturity was also intelligent and sexy. They’re perfect together.

Debra Richardson
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable and intriguing fast pace read! It is well developed, emotionally deep, witty, and intriguing. Loveable characters; their chemistry is intense and off the charts. It is a very exciting read and comes highly recommended.

Melissa
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jordan is gonna let loose on spring break but she never imagine that she would encounter someone from her past, Aaron the tenth-grade English teacherbshe had a crush on.
Short and steamy second chance romance with lots of flirting, love and a HEA.

Candice
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whatever happens on spring break stays on spring break..... or does it? This is a very enjoyable older man younger woman romance.

Linda Barrett
3.5 spring break stars.
I loved this short and flirty read with it's quick storyline and fun engaging characters.
These two were hot as hell and definitely had my kindle over heating.
It also had some epic swoonworthy moments.
Basically it's an all rounder and you need to buy/borrow it asap
Misty Schott
Short, sexy read!

This is a quick, sexy read and I definitely enjoyed it. It makes for a great lunchtime or before bed read and I highly recommend it.

Ritu
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan meets Aaron on spring break. She recognizes him immediately. Their past holds him back for less than a day. Good book, well written!

Nathathida Atirekasâra
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a good novella to read on spring break. I've never read the author's book before. This is the first one and I like it a lot so I decide to give it 5 stars.

Yvonne Nelson
Wow

This story was great. Hooked from the start. I loved the epilogue too and the fact it wasn't just a year or two later. Highly recommended.
Nina
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Loved her other books in the Irish and Mr series but this one did nothing for me.
« previous 1 3 next »
Living in the Pacific Northwest, Alexis Adaire spends too much time indoors, cuddling under blankets, emerging from the bedroom periodically to refill her coffee mug and write stories.

Alexis likes to take her readers to those secret, unspeakable corners of their fantasies they barely even knew existed.

Spring Breakers (9 books)
  • Spring Break Baby Burrito (Spring Breakers)
  • Spring Break Delish (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break Double Take (A Spring Breakers short story)
  • Spring Break Heartache (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break - Left Behind: a Spring Breakers Short Story
  • Spring Break Navy SEAL
  • Spring Break Secret Baby (A Spring Breakers Short Story)
  • Spring Break Surprise (A Spring Breakers Short Story)