Start by marking “The Reality of Wright and Wrong” as Want to Read:
The Reality of Wright and Wrong

The Reality of Wright and Wrong

What do you do when you catch your fiancé grinding on another woman? Well, if you're me, you run off with a sexy, ink-covered tattoo artist who goes by the name Wrong.

Then you marry him after a week.

This isn't a story of love at first sight--love didn't come into play until after I had ruined it all. It's the reality of what is right and what is wrong when it comes to
Published March 12th 2019 by Leddy Harper

To ask other readers questions about The Reality of Wright and Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reality of Wright and Wrong

Start your review of The Reality of Wright and Wrong
Chelsea
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance

The blurb sounds interesting. It was. However, try as I may, I cannot feel the genuineness of Brogan and Mercy's love towards each other because everything happened so fast. So, instead of feeling, it felt more like I was being told that what they had was real.

You can't blame me especially since he plays around a lot. Yet after he sees her, he's a goner. He was burned before but was not afraid to chase after her.

She's somehow a commitment phobia. A runner.. I guess she was just born
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
This book was just so... Much.

So much emotion. So much getting to know the characters. So much plot development. Just so much everything.

I liked Mercy. Maybe I didn't ever quite reach loving her, but I liked her a lot. I also liked her best friend Stella. But who I fell in love with from the very beginning was Wrong/Brogan. He was so patient and kind and supportive and loving. He was everything I could want in a book boyfriend, including the tattoos.

This story was an angsty journey that ended in
Danii Beckett
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me. Harper took my dream man and turned him into a delectable, heart stopping book beau. I can’t picture a man more perfect than Brogan. Even his name made me swoon. I was teased from the blurb, the line dangling in front of me just begging me to bite, and boy did I. She then reeled me in with the beautiful prose, The details so vivid and wonderful that she had me completely at her Mercy. (See what I did there? ;) )

This story is unique, showing us yet another side of her writing that makes you
Kimberly Garner
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The premise of this book was promising, and I did like it. I thought it was very romantic, and just what I needed. That being said I did not love the heroine. she was an idiot. A simpering, can't make her mind up idiot. She annoyed me to no end, but wrong was oh so right. He was patient, romantic, practical, and hot. The story was well plotted out, and the characters flowed well together. This story is told in dual pov.
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love it when the title is intentionally misspelled in order to match something in the story. It also has a double meaning. The first meaning comes from the blurb (It’s the reality of what is right and what is wrong when it comes to soulmates. ) and the second is from the character names. Our heroine is named Mercy Wright and our hero's nickname is Wrong and everything with the exception of Mercy calls him that. His real name is Brogan.

Mercy is a commitment-phobe and it's obvious from the very
Dayang
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my third Leddy Harper ARC! I am beyond grateful to receive such an awesome opportunity.

This is the love-story of Brogan "Wrong" Daniels and Mercy Wright... hence the title... Brogan is a well-known tattoo artist and a reality tv star unbeknownst to Mercy... He is pretty intense and broody and keeps his cards close to him. Mercy is a wide-eyed, fresh college grad armed with a teaching degree. She was going to surprise her fiancé by flying in early but caught him in a compromising position
Zilpha Owens
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
What’s more important to follow - your heart or your head? Is there such a thing as fate and soulmates? Do you take a risk on a feeling?

Mercy Wright and Brogan “Wrong” Daniels meet in not the best of circumstances. There may have been an instant attraction but the deep pull and chemistry that built throughout the story is what lured me in. The premise of their story and the questions about their pasts and future were more than enough to keep me turning those pages. I wanted to know them better
Lindsey King
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feels 4
Storyline 5
Steam 4
Overall Rating 5

YASSSSSSS! The book matched the cover in greatness! I loved this book hard. Great characters and storyline. Let me just say that Bogan could be my "Wrong" any day! Hes a super intense man. He knows what he wants and when he wants it. Not afraid to go after it. Love that about him. Mercy, however, almost made me mad a couple times. I legit wanted to shake her and be like look woman.... Get it together. The angst of their relationship had me all in my
Sharing My
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If loving Wrong is wrong, I don't want to be right. Mercy Wright is not sure if she believes in fate or soulmates, but she can't deny the instant connection with Brogan, whose nickname is Wrong. For Brogan, he knows Mercy is the one, his soulmate. Now if he could only convince Mercy they belonged together. There are many twists and turns that threaten their relationship. Brogan and Mercy have to trust each other and trust that what is meant to be will always find a way. Sometimes fate just needs ...more
Katie Jones
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG Leddy has done it again! This book brought me out of my slump and I'm so glad. Who knew Wrong would be so Wright!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Dear Leddy,

Your middle name should be One-of-A-Kind! Dope! You just don't know how much I love your words. You just don't know how much I was craving on your works. You have a superb writing. Luckily, I was able to read an advance copy of the The Reality of Wright and Wrong, thanks to your generosity. You never cease to amaze me. I need more of your works, dear. But I tell you this, I want to kill your heroine slowly!

Annemarli, xo

The Reality of Wright and Wrong by Leddy Harper, I must admit
Three Chicks
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I have read just about all of Leddy Harper's books and I have loved each one of them for different reasons. The Reality of Wright and Wrong may just be my new fave of hers. For one, I LOVE Brogan and two I devoured this book in one day which lately has been rare for me. This book hit so many emotions. There was angst and some drama and two characters that I loved from the moment they met. And the story line was different.

Mercy was so excited to surprise her fiancé by
Carly Wilson
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
‘The Reality Of Wright and Wrong’ is the first book I’ve read by Leddy Harper. I was given it in exchange for an honest review, and I could not put the book down. It was a captivatingly addictive read, and I couldn’t stop myself becoming completely and utterly immersed in Brogan and Mercy’s story.

The book begins when Mercy Wright has had her world shaken, in one evening her future happiness is dashed, and she is left outside of a bar hurting. But before she can really get a handle on her
Bethany
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
”You’ve heard people say, ‘when you know, you know’, haven’t you? That’s exactly how it is. It’s the other half of you; a mirror of you. You recognize that person, and it’s instant. It doesn’t require time to develop feelings or learn to love them. It’s innate. It’s powerful and unstoppable and more significant than anything you can feel for anyone else. The love is there from before you meet; the rest of it is simply falling in love.”

Wow. This just spoke to me. It sums up so much of the story
Lozzie
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Reality of Wright and Wrong by Leddy Harper is a thrilling read full of angst and passion.

I loved the story so much. I did find the pacing of the story rather quick, but I think that was what the story was meant to be. It was full of drama and angst, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The main characters were so loveable, although sometimes Mercy really annoyed me with what she was doing in the story. As for Wrong, oh, man, I am crushing on him so hard! Besides the tattooes, he has a heart made
Chris
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Reality Of Wright and Wrong is the first book written by Leddy Harper that I have read. I definitely enjoyed the writing, the storyline and the characters.
Mercy runs into Brogan when she is at her lowest point in her life and he seems to be her white knight when she really needed someone. With all of his tattoos and piercings he certainly doesn’t look like one, but looks can be deceiving. They seem to have this immediate connection but life is messy and now Mercy has some big decisions to
The Smutbrarians
Feels 4
Storyline 5
Steam 4
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

YASSSSSSS! The book matched the cover in greatness! I loved this book hard. Great characters and storyline. Let me just say that Brogan could be my "Wrong" any day! He's a super intense man. He knows what he wants and when he wants it. Not afraid to go after it. Love that about him. Mercy, however, almost made me mad a couple times. I legit wanted to shake her and be like look woman...get it together. The
Michele Gay
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC ~ I was given The Reality of Wright and Wrong by Leddy Harper as an Advanced Readers Copy (ARC) from Give Me Book Promotions. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book.

This is the first book I’ve read written by Leddy Harper and I really liked it!
Mercy was a bit stand offish with her having to go through things on her own but Brogan was an amazing character and Stella was the comedic relief needed. Jordan was the bad to everyone else’s good.

I never did find out what happened to the ring
Stacy
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been dying for this book since the author kept teasing us with it! This book lives up to the teasing and then some!!

I really enjoyed this book! Brogan is HOT!!! And you can’t not love Mercy!! I started this book before work, that was a mistake...I wanted to keep readying. Was able to dive back in as soon as I got home and refused to put the book down! I finished at 3am I think.

I know that when I read a Leddy Harper book I’m going to get a really good book, characters I’m going to love! Ok
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leddy Harper has delivered a beautiful and angsty read about two heartbroken people. Their story is one of fate and soulmates but along the way their are many bumps in the road they have to overcome. I loved the story of Mercy and Brogan and how they met and how strong their connection was only after just meeting. And how they continued and strengthened their relationship despite everything trying to keep them apart.
Taylor Delong
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved how sure Wrong was about Mercy being the one. While I’m usually a fan of instalove, this one fell a little short for me in the aspect of how fast they came together. I also had a hard time connecting to Mercy’s character and the way she continuously second guessed her rash decisions.

Maria
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it! Once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down. It’s a story of two soulmates that find each other by what can only be described as fate, that will have you swooning. Brogan is everything! ...more
Autumn Review
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review, beta
The chemistry between Mercy and Brogan was off the charts! I was begging for more! Full review to come.
Olivia
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it

Gah! I have wobbled back and forth over the stars for this one because I thought Brogan was such a wonderful hero and the set up had a lot of potential and there were real moments that made my heart squeeze, but that was mainly Brogan being the ideal ‘only ever in your heads’ man.

I found Mercy to be kind of two dimensional, her only purpose seemed to be to create unnecessary angst to drag the story out! Her need to obsess and run was a little much for me, especially when Brogan was
SHARING MY LOVE FOR BOOKS
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This book was incredible. I love everything about brogan and mercy. Throw in his poetry and I swooned my entire way through the book.
buzy_reading
Married to a stranger...a soulmate...being wrong never felt so right.
What we have here is a guy who believes in fate and soulmates.
Characters:
Mercy Wright
Brogan Daniels

Overall:
These characters moved way too quickly. I needed more time to catch up. This certainly was an unconventional way to begin a short term relationship considering the circumstances that landed them together. I couldn’t find the connection I needed to stick with them.
I have to be fair to myself and Leddy by admitting that
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Leddy Harper is a one-click author for me. I don't usually pass up anything she writes because she's such an amazing writer.

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I started reading The Reality of Wright and Wrong because I went in completely blind into this book. I did not read the synopsis because I didn't care, I knew I was going to read it regardless.

This was one of those books that I started on a whim and just couldn't put down.

I loved the characters, the story line was exceptionally
Nancy Reads
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THE REALITY OF WRIGHT AND WRONG is a soulmate love story. There is an instant connection between two people that defies any reasoning. Mercy Wright and Brogan (Wrong) Daniels were soulmates, before they even knew they were soulmates. Their attraction to each other is so strong and HOT, that I'm surprised my Kindle didn't ignite. Her last name was Wright. His nickname was Wrong. Together they were right and wrong.

Mercy was having the worst day of her life. She was standing on the sidewalk with
Ana Rita
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my lord... Two books in a row from this author... Yep... It's official... I'm insane...
Leddy Harper knows how to captute our attention as well as our hearts. Each book written by her will make you laugh, cry, scream, curse, not in that exact order but still... You'll see yourself wanting to claw your eyes out because you won't be able to stop.
Her writing is raw and intense, wild and passionate... Get ready for her...
The Reality Of Wright And Wrong is her latest release and tells the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Over You
  • The Hardest Route
  • Diary of a Bad Boy
  • The Benefits of Bad Decisions
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • With a Hitch
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • Ask Me Why
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Choose Me
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Southern Player (Charleston Heat, #2)
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • All We Are (Ex-Factor Duet #2)
  • Her Perfect
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • The Man I Need (Ward Duet, #2)
Leddy Harper had to use her imagination often as a child. She grew up the only girl in a house full of boys. At the age of fourteen, she decided to use that imagination and wrote her first book, and never stopped.

She often calls writing her therapy, using it as a way to deal with issues through the eyes of her characters.

She is now a mother of three girls, leaving her husband as the only man in a