Start by marking “An Instant Connection” as Want to Read:
An Instant Connection

An Instant Connection

THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUDIO ON THE READ ME ROMANCE PODCAST WEEK OF MARCH 11th
iTunes - > http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play -> http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Website - > https://bit.ly/2QWUtNd

A chance meeting. An instant connection. Mitch and Mandy burn hot, but when the smoke clears, and things get real, can their feelings stay strong?

Thi
Expected publication: June 4th 2019 by Moreland Books Inc

To ask other readers questions about An Instant Connection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Instant Connection

Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
Very enjoyable. Kind of wished we had one more chapter and got to see them show back up to work and rub it in that cow's face! Adding this author to my list.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
I loved how this started out. The hero was gone for her the minute he laid eyes on her. She was a bit standoffish to him since he was a stranger and really made him work for it. I really enjoy that in my books but in the middle of the story, it took a bit of a turn that made this just an ok read/listen for me. Nothing bad and the story was still good, I just lost interest. It didn't help that I wasn't a fan of the narrators voices. They both sounded old to me.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Finding unexpected love is adorable. Having an overwhelming, unpleasant hero isn't, especially one who doesn't understand "no". I also couldn't stomach this female narrator's voice, who sounded awfully similar to Minnie Mouse.

I listened to this for free via Read Me Romance *

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Rochelle
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first book by Melanie Moreland. I really liked it. I will be reading more of her work. :-) I love the Read Me Romance podcast, it has helped me discover new authors such as Melanie.
Joyce Mercês
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
description

Quick Review: First time reading a Melanie Moreland book and I really liked it! Even though it was a novella, it had depth and the story was full circle. I loved both characters and I would love to read a full novel on them!

description
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

Fun, sweet, sexy, and cute.

This specific video review will be included in the March 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
it.sgottabethebooks
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
AN INSTANT CONNECTION
BY Melanie Moreland
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Release Date June 4, 2019

An Instant Connection by Melanie Moreland was originally written for the Read Me Romance podcast. It has been published and has extended content. It is part of Melanie’s Insta-spark series.

Mitch & Mandy’s story is a short read as everything between the two is quick moving. I thought it was sweet and I’m sure every single woman has dreamt of meeting their Prince Charming and being swept off their feet by someone like Mitc
Darlene Avery
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Instant Connection by Melanie Moreland is a fun fast read. It has the heat, the swoon, the twist and turns, and the romance all in one

I love that Moreland can deliver all the feels in such a short time, while still leaving you feeling like you’ve truly connected with the characters.

4.5 Stars
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
True love finds you when you least expect it. In the case of Mitch and Maddy, it took one whistle and a great pair of legs to connect the pair at the bus stop. Although Maddy was not impressed from the onset, Mitch wore her down with his three step plan. But when a hidden truth comes out will it be the end of their instant connection? Or will true love find itself back in the plan? With simply adorable characters and a storyline that I was locked into in the opening pages this was a great quick ...more
Lindsay
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this quick sweet romance. I listened to the audio and fell in love with the characters. Mitch and Mandi are hot and just so perfect for one another; their chemistry is off the charts! I can't wait to read more books from this author!
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
The rating and review are based on personal reading choices and not a reflection of the story. Don’t let my personal views stop you from enjoying the story.

I don’t like insta love. There are a few times outside of Paranormal stories where I can buy into it. Sadly this story was not one of those times.

I thought when the H met h, he came off creepy and not alpha. I need my contemporary romance to be grounded in reality. And in reality, no matter how hot the guy is, if approached the way this H di
Janet Taggart Baldwin
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Insta-Spark Romance by Melanie Moreland is perfect! It's a quick, cute, lively read that warms your heart and cheers your soul. Melanie is my "go to" author and I know I can always count on her for a great book!

Mitch and Mandy have a very cute meet at the bus stop and with Mitch's persistence, a lovely dinner. But a lie by omission is still a lie, and after starting off on a bad foot, these two fumble their way through some sticky situations. I loved Mitch, he knew what he wanted and went a
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3 stars. Quickie review: I listened to this book on audio on the Read Me Romance podcast. This story is cute. I enjoyed it. But while I enjoyed the story, I hated the audio. The voices are the worst I have ever heard on an audiobook. Especially, the heroine's voice. She sounded like Vanelope from Wreck it Ralph or an elderly woman. It was jarring and brought me out of the story. I still enjoyed the book because I liked the story, but I probably would have liked it more had I not listened to it o ...more
Crystal Felker-Onions
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is amazing!!!! Quick read that gave me a serious book hangover. I love Melanie’s books and I can’t wait for the next one! Mitch and Mandy are the A team! Melanie- Ugh, melt my heart and break it all in one page! This love story with an epilogue that will have you in tears and your spouse wondering if you’ve lost it is THE ONE!
Karrie
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Melanie has once again drawn me in with her wonderful characters. Mitch and Mandy found what they weren't looking for in each other. Yes, it was fast and instant, but sometimes with the right the people it works. As for them it does.
Darlene
Free on RMR podcast idk it was meh for me.. i disliked the female narrator she was annoying me times she felt like minnie mouse 😂😂😂 and the guys voice was okay.. nothing hawt lol i dont mind alpha males.. but mitch idk i hate in real life when guys pull out my earbuds when I'm trying to ignore them. And when mitch does it to mandy it annoyed me since she did turn him down for a date.. it felt more bullying to me... i don't mind instalove..
Carissa
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gah the ending was cute.

I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

iTunes ➝ http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play ➝ http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website ➝ www.readmeromance.com
Dar
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderfully sweet story!
Berls
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the chemistry between the main characters in this Read Me Romance title. Even though it would likely bother me in real life, I liked the way Mitch is super persistent and just won't let Mandy say no to a date with him. It's a super fast connection, but it has believability, in that it's not just insta-love, which I also like. The twist was way too obvious for me and the way it was handled was so not believable at all, so for me that took it down a couple stars. I want a HEA that
Jordan

Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website ➝ www.readmeromance.com
Patty
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Another great Insta-Spark read by Melanie Moreland. This book had it all. Sexy, quirky man, sweet shy girl, and love at first sight. My kind of read.

Mandy works at a job where her boss is mean and doesn’t appreciate her. She works hard and doesn’t see her career moving forward. But she is trying to save up some money to go back to school to become a teacher. But life has a funny way of throwing you a curve ball.

Mitch is an architect god. His designs are highly sought out. He works freelance
Pamela Lilley
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
An Instant Connection is a quick read, really quick, insta love with a couple of hurdles. They meet, they connect, they spend the night together, only for Mandy to discover Mitch has forgotten to mention a pretty big part of his life. Can Mandy forgive him, Mitch is willing to do anything in his power to make her. Sweet, very cheesy romance with a very driven take charge hero willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants, and a very sensible, needs more fun in her life heroine. I loved it ...more
Katie Pedersen
Ohhh it was alright. I mean I actually enjoyed the concept. I love the idea of love finding you when you least expect it because that's something I've always preached. It was a nice little meet cute. Mitch was a little overwhelming and pushy, and not really in an alpha way. To me it felt like more of a psychotic obsessive way and therefore wasn't very attractive. And the narrator for Mandy sounded like Minnie Mouse at times so needless to say, I did not care for her voice at all. Overall I enjoy ...more
Kate Hastings
🎧 Read Me Romance 🎧

No Rating - DNF

Unfortunately this title didn’t instantly grab my attention - which I’m learning is something I need with audio books. Again, unfortunately, this was not at all helped by the female narrator whose voice & speech pattern I personally found off putting. This is on me. As I’ve said previously, audio books are not my usual jam so I’m loving that RMR let’s me dabble in this medium (with no risk and no cost) while exploring new to me authors. Of course the extra b
Jessica
3.5 stars. I liked the story but I wish I'd read it instead of listened to it. I did not like the female narrator for this. She made the heroine sound like a little old lady and she also took a giant breath before each sentence that was really annoying. The voice she used for the Hero sounded like a cross between Humphrey Bogart and John Wayne. It was so weird. I may need to reread this when it comes out in ebook format.
Tracey
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Melanie's writing and these Insta Spark books are sweet and sexy additions to my Melanie Moreland library when I need quick fix from her! Fun, flirty and easy -- everything I'm looking for in a short story. But don't think you're getting fluff because even though these are not full-length novels, the characters are still well developed and the plot is comprehensive and complete and so very enjoyable. You'll love Mitch and Mandy's instant chemistry! Deliciously fun and flirty!
Jessica Frances
I have to admit that the persistent hero for this book was off-putting to me. I couldn’t help but think that if Mandy hadn’t been into Mitch, then his behavior would have been beyond creepy. He was just too pushy for me, but it was made out to be okay because even though she wasn’t outwardly saying it, inwardly we could see she thought he was hot. I appreciated that Mandy made him work for it at the end and stood up for herself. I listened to this through the Read Me Romance Podcast, and as alwa ...more
Cathy
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short, sweet story about a fast moving relationship with only one obstacle to overcome. Mitch is very charismatic and charming, and is instantly attracted to Mandy who he spots waiting for her bus. Mandy is sweet and kind but not naïve. A really easy, enjoyable read.
Lindap
Mar 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
1 stars

Read Me Romance

Sorry, this one simply bored me. Didn't care for the H or the h.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and t