Start by marking “Netted- The Beginning” as Want to Read:
Netted- The Beginning

Netted- The Beginning

Welcome to The Silent Red Room, where your imagination is only a Bitcoin away.

When Dale uses a dating app to get over his ex, he connects with Marla, a beautiful eccentric. All is well and good…until they meet in person.

Meanwhile, Jessica, a troubled teen, takes to surfing the darknet to fulfill her ever-growing curiosity. Within its labyrinthine vastness, she discovers Fa
ebook
Published February 5th 2019 by Kyrobooks

To ask other readers questions about Netted- The Beginning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Netted- The Beginning

Robyn
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Dale’s sister suggests making a profile on a dating app to get over his ex-girlfriend, Dale thinks he has nothing to lose, but when he meets Marla things just start to get weird.

Jessica is infatuated with Father Paul, an evil figure on the dark web who uses torture on his unsuspecting victims and takes requests from his live audience.

What happens when both Dale and Jessica find themselves as the next targets to an evil presence on the dark web? Will either one of them make it out alive?

Thi
Chelz Lor
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dark net story enthusiasts; Horror; Thriller
Recommended to Chelz by: Booksprout
Read this and other spine tingling reviews on my website ChelzLor.com

**Thank you to Booksprout for an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

WARNING: This book deals with the delicate subject matter of human trafficking and the Darknet

There is a lot to unpack with this book despite it’s relatively short page length. For some reason even after reading the description I wasn’t fully prepared for what the story would deliver and even after I began reading it I still felt unprepared. If there is one
Sharon
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and I have to say she knocked it out of the ball-park! This is a wonderfully written short story that deals with a topic that is emotionally charged. Wonderfully well-rounded characters and a story that caught my attention from the get-go and kept me riveted to my seat throughout! For me, this is an author to look out for!
Pat Eroh
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, from the start, I was hooked on this story. It is gruesome and deals with human trafficking and worse! I was really upset over the subject but the dark web is real and it is a really bad place with many of the discussed happenings going on. This is a great read and will keep you turning the pages.

Daniel Birch
rated it did not like it
Mar 11, 2019
K.T. Rose
Jan 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
McPhaul M.
Mar 13, 2019
Kristen
Mar 17, 2019
K. T. Rose is a horror, thriller, and dark fiction writer from Detroit, Michigan. She posts suspense and horror flash fiction on her blog at kyrobooks.com and is the author of a gruesome, suspenseful short story series titled A Trinity of Wicked Tales and an erotic thriller novel titled When We Swing—An Erotic Thriller.