Start by marking “Scepters of Empyrea: A Journey to the Andromeda Galaxy” as Want to Read:
Scepters of Empyrea: A Journey to the Andromeda Galaxy

Scepters of Empyrea: A Journey to the Andromeda Galaxy

Journey Overview:

Empyrea, an island in the Andromeda galaxy belonging to planet Vathura is serene. Everywhere your eyes turn, you will feast on the lovely birds singing their heart out in the lush green vegetation. Osiris Mysterio ruled the regions of Empyrea with his brother Tyrant Seth and with their children Pitheceus Babi, Kraity Wadjet, and Horus Mysterio.

Published January 2nd 2019

Manikandan
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Egyptians & Andromeda galaxy.! Wow really a different one... Amazing story which i ever read before.... Archeology lovers, space lovers must read this book...
Veena Malik
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this novel in the Kindle version. This is a debut fantasy novel written by the author Vignesh Ravichandran, this wonderful journey happens in the Andromeda Galaxy with lovely fantasy creatures. And, to my surprise, I found many of my childhood favorite characters like Dinosaurs, Anaconda, and mighty Kong. Its a complete set of happiness if you want to move out from your daily stress and live in the other world. Overall a very good fantasy story.
Sylvia Christoper
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my friends gifted this paperback edition of this to me on my birthday. It made me sink into the world of happiness from that moment. It was also adventures to fight against the Dinosaurs and Snakes. I also loved the character Kraity, it was wonderfully written by the author. I like to be a queen like her with the shape-shifting transformation power like her.

The best Birthday gift of this year!!!
Kratos
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome for all the people who love fantasy . I just started to read this and I can't stop myself from flipping pages, from the start only you could imagine yourself in this kind of world and as the journey goes by you get too immersed in the book . Read it and pack yourself cause the journey is long. Well done.
Krishna Ahir
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Author has a very nice imaginative storyline and the plot is also very interesting, however the writing style of the author can be more engaging. Overall a decent read, little slow but ok read.
Ramya
Mar 06, 2019
Vignesh Ravichandran
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karthikeyan Devalla