Start by marking “Rest, Refocus, Recharge: A Guide for Optimizing Your Life” as Want to Read:
Rest, Refocus, Recharge: A Guide for Optimizing Your Life

Rest, Refocus, Recharge: A Guide for Optimizing Your Life

From the bestselling author of The Ripple Effect, simple and innovative ways to fight fatigue, feel stronger and live better

In a 24/7 world, it can be a real challenge to get proper rest and give your mind and body the opportunity to fully recharge. In this new book, Dr. Greg Wells outlines how small changes in the way you rest, refocus and recharge can help you improve yo
Published March 10th 2020 by HarperCollins Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Rest, Refocus, Recharge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rest, Refocus, Recharge

Start your review of Rest, Refocus, Recharge: A Guide for Optimizing Your Life
Dannii Elle
On the back of a self-improvement title that did not work for me, I jumped straight into this one. The audiobook measured in at just over five hours and I appreciated how little waffle or repetition was included. Instead, this focused on a steady stream of scientific backing and a multitude of studies in different areas to prove the lifestyle alterations it was promoting.
A.M.
Aug 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, borrowed
Ewww I hate this narrator… he sounds like a late night infomercial commentator.
But I persevered.
Wells has had an interesting life, climbing mountains and getting close to the stars, and his preferred vacation place is in the South Americas. [nice]
I don’t think I learnt anything new here, but then I have been reading a lot of these kind of books from the library. Eat a better diet, fast occasionally, ease off caffeine… sleep longer and better. Your brain needs time to sort everything and to flush
Niko Antushevich
Must Read As usual!!

Dr Wells reveals the secret to optimal life performance in a clear and simple language.

I didn’t anticipate this book at all after reading his previous title “The Ripple Effect”. But I’m so glad I read both titles, my life is definitely changing for the better. Thank you for providing well-researched advices!
Ioana Rasiga
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you can find the extraordinary in simple things. This book is pointing out to the obvious, but we need that as during our busy lives we tend to forget it. Thank you, Dr. Wells, for the reminder to stop, refocus and recharge!
Mark
Aug 13, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 1_tbr, nonfiction, renewal
Bulletproof Radio #721 Guided Breathing, Gamma Brainwaves and Going Beyond Flow State (16 Jul 2020); listened to 12-13 August 2020.

Requested DPL order book 12 August 2020.

Sasha Gollish
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In our busy lives, overwhelmed by both technology and advice on how to live better, we’re sort of left to tease out science from anecdotal evidence, or worse ‘snake oil.’ @Dr Greg Wells explores simple ways, founded in science, to improve your life and gives you the tools to implement them. Everyone who feels like they’re busy all the time needs to read this book to take back their life.
Susan
Sep 03, 2020
Denise Foote
Jan 09, 2021
Simon
rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2020

• Untamed
  • Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
  • If I Never Met You
  • The Authenticity Project
  • The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life Is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
  • Nostalgia
  • Redhead by the Side of the Road
  • The Gifts of Imperfection
  • Fight Club
  • Not a Diet Book: The Must-Have Fitness Book From the World's Favourite Personal Trainer
  • A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose